- Created project charter, schedule, calendar of events, vendor management process (contract relationship engagement/financial accounting process/scope management) and kicked off status reports meeting for change organization’s first year strategic planning with sponsors. Distributed, consolidated and prepared decks for SteerCo presentations.
- Project Lead for global asset management engagement covering global asset management front office (portfolio managers), middle office (operations) and back - end (risk and compliance); created risk requirements from deep dive review, identifying areas of opportunities, limitations and weakness ensuring having effective controls. Created a project charter, project plan, risk work breakdown structure, and schedule management plan / playbooks for unauthorized trade or access events. Benchmarked and enhanced processes between the different pillars of asset management. Planned communications for AM Chief Operating officer for the remediation effort. Gathered forum with senior stakeholders for action items in the remediation effort and collaborated with internal technology and compliance teams to implement lessons learned from the project in an artificial intelligence mechanism.
- Supported Business Analyst Lead and Program Manager in consolidating services and shifting resources into services catalogue.
- Program managed the annual compliance report 38a-1 rule, testing policies and procedures for internal audit, FINRA and SEC preparation. Reported to regional Chief Compliance Officer and worked with portfolio managers, legal and operational risk officers on regulatory filings Regulation: D, A, 1K, 10K, 18K, 144, 144A, 145, 147, 13f, S, SP, N-CR, T, U, and others like ADV forms; analyzed and ranked operational risk control by delivering milestones status reports/roadmaps to senior managers and board of directors. Involved in business case proposal for 12b1- rule contract management.
- Served as PMO Lead for $50m+ program across corporate services (Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Asset Management ).
- As program manager, created a reporting cadence with the work stream leads, built project plans, activities, and tasks with all stakeholders for an Analytical platform in the Fraud Wealth Management division.
- Liaised with technology and legal team for communication plans on release dates, critical path and risk meetings in multiple projects involving Fraud Reporting tool, and created a Playbook for Crisis Management and BCM.
- Led project management with AML team to report LatAm SAR’s to the COO of Wealth Management. Involved in business case creation of case manager tool migrating Actimize; liaised with technology and assessing impact requirement on several use cases for SOX Client Due Diligence inclusive of compliance BRDs, TRDs and FRDs.
Business and System Analyst / PMO Specialist
- I ran weekly checkpoint meetings (risk, issues, action items, assumptions & dependencies and key decisions) with each stakeholder in the lifecycle of the project in Confidential . Also conducted gap analysis in the systems frameworks to reduce and enhance the user experience within Confidential . Worked with an underlying pool of assets with Confidential where mapping requirements and specifications for the future state being built were essential in the workshops held to build the new platform with Oracle database.
- Set up project structure (New York State, Duquesne Light, TJX) for the redesign projects, integrated work plans and forecasted planned hours including phases of the SDLC of the project.
- Resource/Released (IRS, Pfizer, Confidential ) managed and cost managed standardizing SoW, letter of intent, resource sheets, welcome package, on & off boarding and timesheet entries.
- Pilot trained resources (NBTY and New York State) on timesheet entry and pulled reports into Project Web Access and Microsoft Project for metric purpose in the projects. Created and managed (NBTY) the process flow in project governance on how to update project plans for 23 work streams. Established KPI’s to report the slipping, current, upcoming and critical path tasks in the work plan.
- Designed and developed operating equipment efficiency and downtimes quantitative models for maintenance reports in production lines for continuous improvement. Used Lean Six Sigma tools (DMAIC) and Total Quality Management in compression area, reducing standard waste by 13% ($54K savings). Validated facility plans in and process flows for material routing.