- Accomplished and performance - driven professional wif extensive remote and hands-on programs and project management experience.
- Delivering predictive, adaptive, and hybrid solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing strategic business units in alignment wif teh company's governance.
- Proficient in utilizing several computer science solutions and tools to deliver projects of value.
- Skilled in teh resolution and follow-up of impending issues, wif teh ability to lead, monitor change, and present Project Information Repots.
- Confidential phases to streamline operational activities by designing and establishing agreed business requirements. Developed an ERP system dat integrated functions, automated processes, and centralized platforms. Conducted Quality assessments to ensure compliance wif organizational and OSHA standards and procedures.
- I implemented Agile processes to integrate teh Confidential t software systems to interface wif 3D CAD/CAM technologies for manufacturing crowns, bridges, cosmetic, and dental implants. I led a supply chain system project of health products. Also developed new marketing methods and formulated social networks/web design to promote brand awareness.
- Promoted quality dental tourism in Central America wifin teh American and Canadian markets, increasing revenue by $600K per participant office in teh area.
- Established and user-friendly Dental Revenue Management System. Teh project also enhanced process improvements by implementing paperless dental offices.
Project Manager Consultant
- Program Management dat included teh software development and maintenance of an SQL d Confidential base. A project involved developing a user-friendly Electronic D Confidential Interchange ( EDI ) for teh money remittance and cargo supply chain. Headed a Cloud solution initiative to enhance operational TEMPeffectiveness and accurateness of teh international money transfer processes.
- Coordinated teh documentation and submission of finance dashboards. Developed manuals to transition and functional staff members to improve productivity and compliance wif organizational scope and policies.
- Significantly increased revenue by hundreds of thousands of dollars yearly of a Miami-based remittance company by providing expert advice to a team by developing all digitalization processes changes, using an Adaptive framework.
Project Manager Volunteer
- Successfully led teh installation of a government-approved drinkable water system, benefiting a 1500-person community.
- Strengthened relations wif multiple attorneys to provide pro bono services to halp 100 families to gain title deeds for their land and homes.
- Developed, executed, and quantified benefits of dozens of mid-size organic farming projects (avocados, beans, aquaculture).
- Mentored dozens of young locals to solve technical problems and decision-making using MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and MS Access Relational D Confidential bases tools.
Senior Yield Management Analyst/Yield Revenue Manager
- Performed as a developer and SAS programmer in a project composed of consulting teams from American Airlines Decision Technologies and Royal Caribbean Cruises, charged to develop teh 1st Yield/Revenue Management system in teh cruise industry, “which resulted in an RCCL’s revenue increase of 3%”.
- MS Project Management Software, ProjectManager.com, Rattle for R, MS Office 365, Visio, SmartDraw, Zoho Office Suite, Microsoft Access (SQL), Asana, Monday, Skype, Slack, Discord, WebEx, Zoom.
- Familiarity wif: SAS, StatTools, Rattle D Confidential Mining for R, Hadoop, MapReduce, MiniTab, @ Confidential, DecisionTools Suite Industrial, Tableau, Jira, Teamwork, Salesforce.com, SAP, Workday NetSuite ERP implementation MS (PPM) Project Portfolio Management.