- IT professional with over 20 years of IT experience, spanning various IT Functions in automotive, healthcare and financial sectors. Decisive, results - focused professional, possessing outstanding ability in Application, Web and Infrastructure development and Data Center Migrations.
- Broad experience in Development Methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile and RAD. Strong project planning, scheduling, reporting, problem solving, Budget management and multi-tasking capabilities. Experienced in SDLC and business process engineering, with extensive analysis through implementation skills. Proven ability to meet targets and reduce development costs.
- Abreast of industry standards, such as HIPAA, SOX, ISO, HEDIS and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), SOW and MSA agreements and am ITIL Certified. Resilient team player and negotiator. Notable communication, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Seasoned in standing up (PMO’s) and utilizing PMI project management as well as corporate methodologies and processes.
- Energetic and detail-oriented Program/Project Manager and strategic solutions provider with outstanding project management and conflict management skills. Hand-picked by executive team to turn around underperforming programs; accomplished leader known and respected for leading successful change in projects and building credibility with executive teams and staff.
- Solutions driver and liaison between business and technology with expertise in managing complex programs and concurrent projects. Scrum Master: Sprint planning, daily standup, sprint review, retrospective, story mapping, story workshops, grooming & sizing. Create and maintain key Agile artifacts, including sprint backlog, release plans, and burn down charts.
- Highly organized, a self-starter, persuasive, proactive, high energy, and outgoing. Manage agile teams, groom and refine user stories and acceptance criteria to meet the definition of ready. Program Manager of advance analytics Data Scientist team, mining large datasets for predictive modeling to draw patterns/inferences to accurately forecast consumer behavior and to provide actionable recommendations.
Languages/Tools: SDP-R10,RUP Methodology, PVCS Dimensions, CaliberRM, CMMI L4, Visio, PMM, PMBOK, MS Project, Enterprise Project Management (EPM), ABC Flowcharter, C++, Cobol, MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, HTML, MS Composer (HTML), QA Tester, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Java, Java Script, J2EE, JSP, Erwin, TSS, FTP, JCL, Web, SQL, Object-Oriented, Web Sphere, Focus Groups, Usability Labs, Test Director, Load Runner, Prototyping, e-tracker, EMC SAN, TCP/IP, VMware, Citrix VPN, DNS, VLANs, firewall/DMZ, load balancing, LAN, WAN, SharePoint, Subversion, NetMeeting, WebEx, TFS, JIRA, Python, Cyber Security.
Databases/Environments: MS Access, Oracle, DB2, IMS, SQL, My SQL, SQL Server, & Spark, Hadoop, Hive (Big Data), Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP, Vista, Sun/Sparc 2000, TSO/ISPF, LAN/WAN, Mainframe, AS/400, SunSparc 2000, sun solaris UNIX, AIX, Informatica, DataStage (ETL), EDW, PRiMAVERA
IT Program/Sr. Project Manager
- Manager who effectively adapts to change and shifting priorities. Lead, cross-functional teams in delivering strategic initiatives proven to improve systems, processes and company bottom-line.
- Manage large-scale client programs focused on business growth, technology ATM/ITM advancements and process improvement across activities such as operations and services and Cyber Security teams.
- Built and managed talented teams of varied resource roles on /off shore. Managed project integration, scope, time, quality, Resource, communication, Risk, procurement and cost with strong vendor management skills.
- Saved company $M annually after leading end-to-end mapping of Vendor MS Patching Process definition and ServiceNow requests.
- Led integration of systems, processes and workflows for two competing companies paving the way for accelerated growth, enabling profit gains above target within 6 months. Managed progression of activities from start to finish. Ensures Contingency/risk/ mitigation plans are in place communicated, along with integrated schedules and reported out to stakeholders accordingly.
- Built KPI dashboards that improved the accuracy, transparency and compliance of financial reporting and planning for client.
IT Delivery Manager
- Delivery Manager. Deliver technological solutions aligned with the organization’s goals. Managed IT initiatives from inception to close. Demonstrated ability to manage global and distributed programs, projects, teams, resources and concurrent work streams. Critical/Strategic thinker, managing client, company, vendor, and team relationships. Manage projects, resources, budget, schedules and teams. Ensured progression of project activities, monitoring and controlling projects and resources throughout the SDLC.
- Created strategies, risk mitigation and contingency plans. Created and maintain project plans, schedule, milestones and deliverables. Tracked timelines, schedules, deliverables, allocations and projects from end to end. Ensure compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Excellent coaching and leadership skills. Ability to thrive in a high pressure, environment. Manage changing priorities to deliver successfully on business goals. Scrum Master: Sprint planning, daily standup, sprint review, retrospective, story mapping, story workshops, grooming & sizing.
- Create and maintain key Agile artifacts, including sprint backlog, release plans, and burn down charts. Highly organized, a self-starter, persuasive, proactive, high energy, and outgoing. Manage agile teams, groom and refine user stories and acceptance criteria to meet the definition of ready. Abreast of standard/company NCQA HEDIS measures that quantify performance among plan providers to provides the purchaser/consumer with comparison information
IT Program Manager
- Manager ML, applications and Data visualization Projects for the Enterprise Data Warehouse organization. Delivering technological solutions aligned within the organization’s goals. Managed a team of Data driven Data Scientist applying ML/ predictive modeling techniques and algorithms to accurately forecast consumer behavior to provide actionable recommendations in problem solving, along with Vehicle Safety and Sourcing Initiatives/projects from inception to close.
- Demonstrated ability to manage programs with large teams of resources globally distributed and concurrent work streams P roven track record of driving high-impact projects that require strategic thinking, analysis, business planning and execution. Ensures progression of project activities, monitoring and controlling project and resources throughout the SDLC. Create, strategies, risk mitigation and contingency plans. Create project plans, schedule, milestones and deliverables. Track timelines, schedules, deliverables, allocations and projects from end to end.
- Ensure compliance of company policies and procedures. Resolve project issues. Strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills. Create/maintain and report up to leadership. Manage program performance execution milestones. Gather, evaluate and synthesize data and information from multiple sources status and issues.
- Perform analysis to identify for trends in program performance and assess impact. Monitor status of actions to ensure actions are completed and closure is documented. Execute in fast-paced environment to enable successful execution of contract. Build strong relationships within our customer and be able to establish open lines of communication. Ability to communicate complex concepts in simple, visual terms.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work in ambiguous situations. Ability to coordinate activities across organizations within the company. Manage resource alignment and staffing requirements.
IT Program Manager
- GM transformation, Transition Planning and Support (TPS) Manager for GPD. Self-sufficient and self-directed in project management from initiating to close. Strategized planning and developing processes by which TPS is socialized and ran within GPD. Developed standardized process, procedures and practices by which TPS Check Points are conducted.
- Ensured compliance to TPS process by conducting Operation Readiness Check Points/gate reviews and enforcing adherence to process. Developed a new EOM SharePoint website by redesigning and merging four (4) disparate sites into one cohesive collaborative site that improves operations. Primary face - off to internal verticals managing and controlling time, costs, scope, integration, quality, communications, issues, risks, stakeholders and constraints accordingly.
- Develop strategy, plans project schedules and other project documents necessary to ensure a smooth operation. Identify areas for improvement and develop plans for implementation.
- Mentored the TPS PMO Lead in industry best practices. Developed, managed and conducted risk assessments of Operation Services processes and practices. Identified and evaluated risks and coordinated corrective action to minimize risk operations group practices and facilities. Continuous Process Improvement innovator. Developed, Managed and conducted Risk assessments of Operation Services processes and practices. Identified and evaluated risks and coordinated corrective action to minimize risk operations group practices and facilities. Controlled risks in operations through analysis of data from aggregate reports, individual analysis and, on-site risk assessment activities and other internal and external sources.
IT Program Manager
- Strategize with Director to stand up IT Process Management Program Management Office (PMO). Develop ITPM/ITIL program governance model, dashboards and executive reporting. Develop strategy, plans, reports and schedules. Identify areas for improvement and develop plans for implementation. Develop standardized process, procedures and practices to establish structure. Ensure compliance by auditing and enforcing processes. Develop comprehensive PMO SharePoint website for team collaboration.
- Lend expertise to internal team to include but not limited to coaching in Agile and waterfall project management methodologies and best practices. Monitor and control projects from inception to close. Primary interface to the business/customer/stakeholders. Strong contingency and risk planner.
- Create/maintain and roll-up program status reports to leadership. Process Improvement Engineer: Utilized ITIL and CMMI methodologies to drive continuous process improvement Initiatives. Developing new processes/products capabilities. Lead process improvement program in which to improve efficiencies across functional organizations within the company. Implementing processes, procedures, tasks that integrate with company strategy, delivering value and achieving levels of maturity.
- Established KPI mechanism in which to evaluate the success in reaching target/objectives and to measure improvement and compliance. Conducted process improvement assessments to identify level of maturity and pain points. Develop, own and continuously improve the delivery process. Champion change and effectively manage process improvement implementations. Report out to leadership. ITIL Certified: Service Strategy, Design, Transition, Operation and Continuous Improvement. Managed corporate initiatives to improve processes, streamline and integrate systems. Partnered with process owner/team/Leads/leadership to drive process improvement projects within their functional areas.
IT Program Manager
- Manager for Strategic Sustain Engineering. Develop and implement strategic roadmaps. Collaborate and coordinate with Director to stand up the Strategic Sustain engineering (SSE) Program Management Office (PMO). Develop program governance model, program dashboards and executive reporting. Managed application leads in the development of migration plans in preparation for Data Center migrations.
- Constructed a comprehensive PMO SharePoint website for team collaboration.
- Ensures progress of activities from an integration standpoint, contingency and risk planning perspective. Create/maintain and roll-up program status reports to the Director. Facilitates and report out during staff meetings. Partnered with tools team to configure and implement the Enterprise knowledge Management System.
- Develop Global Risk Management Framework (RMF) in conjunction with Corporate compliance team. Identified, evaluated risks, coordinated corrective action to minimize risks to the company. Conducted and managed risk assessments and risk management mitigation strategies/recommendations and continued process improvements. Socialize and rolled out risk management framework globally.
IT Program Manager
- Program/Project Manager for the Client. Managed the migration of three (3) SAP Systems from the GME Netherlands into the Toronto Data Center. Manage system delivery from inception to close. Managing project, project resources and teams as well as equipment. Ensures progression of project activities, monitoring and controlling project and resources throughout the SDLC.
- Facilitate contingency Planning and risk mitigation plans are in place and communicated. Created and maintained schedule. Created strategies, risk mitigation and contingency plans. Plan and schedule project goals, milestones and deliverables. Track timelines, schedules, project deliverables, goals and milestones. Direct and oversees project teams.
- Ensure compliance of company policies and procedures. Resolve project issues. Strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills. Maintain staffing schedules. Defines technical scope and objectives of the program. Coordinates and responds to requests for changes from original specifications. Develops quality assurance plans.
- Develops communication plans. Coordinates recruitment or assignment of project personnel. Assigns duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority to project personnel. Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems. Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within budget.
- Communicate directly with program stakeholders to ensure scope, timeline, and budget stability. Establishes standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation. Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules and plans as required. Prepares project status reports.
IT Program Manager
- Program Manager for the Client. Managing cross-functional teams (9) GM Component Holdings (GMCH) Integrated sub-projects within the portfolio. Managing Client relationships, program delivery and project teams. Develop, implemented and management Program Governance. Coach/mentor project managers to ensure the projects meet the targets and are successful. Manage integrated schedules across projects, including but not limited to application, infrastructure, network,service Desk and Transition management. Ensures progress of activities from an integration standpoint.
- Ensures Contingency Planning and risk mitigation plans are in place and communicated. Ensure vendor is delivering to SOW. Create and roll-up program status reports to the CIO. Facilitates and report out to senior level management. Ran complex programs from Plan through implementation. Integrate schedules for program.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning. Reviewed schedules milestones and deliverables. Track timelines, schedules, project deliverables, goals and milestones. Directs and oversees project/program engineering teams and manages conflicts. Identify areas for improvement and develop plans for implementing. Ensure compliance by enforcing standard company policies and procedures. Resolve project issues. Strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills. Serves as Primary interface to the GMCH CIO.
Configuration /Release Manager
- Configuration/Release Manager for financial corporate applications with the company. Collaborated and strategized with company executives in the development of strategic planning, deliverables, compliance and work efforts in accordance with department portfolio budget, convergence strategies to enhance organizational policies and efficiencies.
- Performed configuration management identification, control, status accounting and audits. Assessed tools required for current and future Configuration Management and Release Management needs. Assessed training needs and tools for team members. Performed analysis of DCIT development pain points and inefficiencies and identified areas for internal improvement. Built efficient standardized repeatable, structured Configuration Management, delivery Process and procedures to govern releases.
- Administrated the configuration Management database (CMDB). Defined, documented and executed configuration management plan procedures to maintain integrity of version control software and documentation throughout the SDLC. Performed CM Audits to assess and ensure compliance to processes. Developed Release Management Strategy and road maps to govern the deployment of projects. Captured and assessed lessons learned and implemented process improvements, driving quality throughout change process. Drove a common process for change management across organization preventing repeated defects for successful implementations.
Technical Project Manager
- Inherited project in jeopardy of being shelved. Brought on board to manage and bring project back on track. Through a series of actions, managed the project allowing for a smooth integration of development efforts. Lead the execution of software development and Operational Support for consumer-facing web (e-business) project. Utilizing SDM and Project Management and Agile methodologies to perform detailed planning, coordination, monitoring of issues, risks and status reporting.
- Develop project plans, critical path, establish control procedures to effectively administer project including document repository, Change Management and Configuration Management Process, Quality Assurance Test Plans. Managed and resolve issues, risks, scope creeps and other problems throughout the lifecycle of the project that increased efficiency and accelerated Design to prevent project stagnation.
- Managed project scope, time and resources using MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel and Company Standard templates and Lean Six Sigma Strategies. Developed and maintained a centralized e-tracker solution to log and track developer tasks. Prepared and communicated weekly project status report for Program Managers. Monitored and tracked project progress/deliverables using MS Project to ensure that anticipated completion dates and timelines are met.
- Liaison between the customer and developers, capitalizing on acquired Information technology background and management skills. Manage requirements throughout the project lifecycle, eliciting requirements using a variety of techniques. Developed system design documents, data and process flow diagrams along with contextual/conceptual data models, people models and business integration models.
- Create test cases and acceptance criteria for solution that accurately and comprehensively depict business requirements. Ensure sign-off on business requirements and other required documentation in support of compliance. Perform impact analysis and scope management/change control on requested changes to business requirements. technical teams and business partners Anticipate, quantify and resolve problems and issues with requirements.
- Employs industry-standard usability principles in the design and development phase of user interface. Work closely with graphic artists to determine the layout of web sites, applications or other IT interfaces. Mentored less experienced resources, JAD sessions, wireframes, content Management, Marketing & Advertising management experience.
- Managed cross functional diverse teams of IT professionals on multi-million-dollar projects with high visibility; in accordance with SDP-R10 Methodology, PMO standards, policies and procedures. Instrumental in assisting the company in achieving CMMI L4, while functioning in a dual capacity as Configuration Management Administrator/Project Manager.
- Administered Configuration Management tool (Serena’s PVCS Dimensions) for the GM IT. Modeled business processes in the system to: Maintain integrity of work products, track work in progress, link version, change control processes, approval processes and to capture change document history in Dimensions in support of all applications within the portfolio. Instituted a common build and standards across Projects. Configured products, lifecycles in support of the CM and approval processes. Provision system and user access (IDs and passwords).
- Develop detail training material, training schedules, coordinated and instructed/conducted PVCS Dimensions and Caliber RM training classes, training Executives, Global Resources, Project Teams and End-User Community. Developed the Configuration Management Plan and the Change Control Process that governed PVCS Dimensions.
- Managed/Facilitated change control process, tracked and maintained issues logs, developed risk mitigation plans, managed scope, time and resources using MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel and Company Standard templates.
- Developed, coordinated, scheduled and facilitated campaigns utilizing MS PowerPoint (PP) presentations. Developed and maintained a centralized repository for project documents. Scheduled and facilitated project meetings, captured action items.
- Prepared and communicated bi-weekly project status report for Department and Program Managers using MS Word, MS Excel and Company Standard templates. Monitored and tracked project progress/deliverables using MS Project to ensure that anticipated completion dates and timelines are met. Developed and execute a comprehensive test and data validation plans. Managed other challenging project factors that may impact or impair projects. Leads by example in forging industry best practices.
- ITIL knowledge. Well versed in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Collaborative end-to-end Project Management efforts managing and controlling IT Product Cost and e-discovery initiatives. Implementing the Configuration Management tool PVCS Dimension. Sought out by Global Purchasing and Supply Chain (GPSC) management to Administered Configuration Management tool (PVCS Dimensions) for GM Supply Chain (SCM). Modeled business processes in the system in support of all applications within the portfolio.
- Instituted a common build structure across Projects. Configured tool. Created, changed and manager user ID’s passwords. Develop training material, training schedules, coordinated and conducted PVCS Dimensions and Caliber RM training. Developed the Configuration Management Plan and the Change Control Process that governed PVCS Dimensions. Implement Change Management, Version Management. Scheduled/facilitated meetings. Investigated and analyzed user requests. Performed impact analysis on project, deliverables, resources, timeline and scope. Resolved internal Software discrepancies. Evaluated software functionality and determine feasibility/necessity of upgrades. Performed database administrative and maintenance tasks.
- Develop training material, training schedule, coordinated and instructed PVCS Dimensions classes, training Project Managers, Project Teams on-shore and off-shore, and End-User Communities on the usage of Software. Develop RFP/RFI and Statement of Work (SOW). Analyzed and evaluated vendor Bids and responses and recommend selection of vendor(s). Distribute Request for Proposals (RFP) packages to selected vendors. Partnered with Senior Master Service Agreements (MSA) Managers to finalize Statement of Work negotiations and define contract and supplier strategies.
- Interface with Corporate Legal to support Terms and Conditions agreements. Received vendor responses to RFP’s, tracked documents and communication (email, bidder’s questions, etc.) for incorporation into Procurement. Serve as a single point of contact to internal business customers in the automotive and manufacturing industry. Collaborates with business unit and key clients to review RFP Project Checklist and Status. Manage RFP activities utilizing sourcing checklist. Support terms and conditions and contract issue/dispute resolution. Partnered with Senior MSA Manager to performed benchmarking analysis. Studies parts lists, specifications, mockups and product samples to integrate and delineate technology, operating procedure, and production sequence and details.
Sr. Business Analyst
- requirements using various requirements gathering methods. Conduct requirements gathering sessions Identify, interrupt, organize, analyze and prioritize business and system requirements and derive specifications. Work with the business or customer to determine the value of their requirement request. Identify Business Process Improvements by creating Business Process workflow diagrams, process models to support efforts.
- Develop use case scenarios, storyboards documentation to document clear concise requirements that reflect business needs. Facilitate weekly meetings, monitor and track issues to resolution. Collaborate with leadership to identify and gain commitment to projects. Work collaboratively with the customer and team to ensure strong, positive relationships.
- Oversee and implement the development and maintenance of quality standards and processes to meet company needs in the area of Software Quality Assurance.