- Project Management professional with proven ability to motivate cross - functional teams to implement emerging enterprise and technology solutions with focus on delivering all project management phases within strict budgets and timelines.
- Solid communication skills leveraged to build rapport, manage vendors, and collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels including C-suite executives.
- In-depth technical knowledge, including MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Dynamics, VPNs, SaaS and Cloud solutions, Workfront, MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, and Team Foundation Server.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Full Life Cycle Project Management
- Project Scope & Scheduling
- Budget Administration
- Resource Allocation
- Scrum / Agile Methodologies
- Cross-functional Team Leadership
- Process Improvement
- Business Transformation
- SaaS Cloud Solutions
- Contract Negotiation
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
IT Project Manager
- Managed enterprise projects directed towards organization’s strategic objectives through effective collaboration with functional teams.
- Developed project schedules according to PMO guidelines and monitoring progress of project milestones.
- Fostered strong working relationships with program sponsors, stakeholders, and various project members to meet specified business needs.
- Manage implementation of project software solutions towards commercialization that pass seven major payment gateway channels to facilitate thousands of merchants and vendors.
- Provide value, secure gateway, mobile, digital, online ordering, EMV, and tax payment services that supported businesses, colleges/universities, hotels, hospitals, and government municipalities through software solutions.
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Collaborate with key stakeholders at all levels including clients, internal teams, and subject matter experts (SME) to determine project scope and schedule, transform requirements into actionable items, and establish project milestones.
- Help create accurate budgets, control costs, and mitigate risks while guiding multidisciplinary team to execute high-quality work promptly.
- Review and clarify contracts with consulting partners to ensure accurate execution of Statements of Work (SOW) and Master Service Agreements as well as adherence to other documents such as Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA).
- Engaged in Sprint planning, backlog refinement, sprint review, and sprint retrospectives.
IT Service Vendor Manager
- Provided excellent customer service to Burlington Northern Santa Fe (BNSF) client by skillfully managing relationships with Decision One service provider on their behalf.
- Leveraged SOW to steer activities and ensure full scope of expectations was met. Implemented action-item management and facilitated conference calls focused on goal setting, measurement of key performance indicators (KPI), and performance management.
- Rapidly resolved problems using root-cause analysis and ensured Decision One achieved monthly SLA for rapid line matrix printer repair critical to train movements.