- A top notch engineer with more than twenty - three years of IT delivery experience. Leader in Program Management and IT Delivery, Software and Firmware Testing, and Quality Assurance in alignment with business objectives.
- A change agent to improve efficiencies of the SDLC and PMO processes. Set direction, plan, assign, design, develop, and execute with a proven record in gaining financial benefits.
- Provide clarity and technical guidance, and foster staff development and environment enhancement.
- Manage budget, forecast costs, efficiently utilize assets and resources, and implement solutions through forward-thinking strategies.
- HP QC, QTP, LoadRunner, RQM, RFT, Selenium
- SoapUI. C/C++, Java, XML, TCP/IP
- Windows and Linux, to name a few.
Sr. Project/Test Manager
Confidential, Auburn Hills, MI
- Accountable for the delivery of the Market Application on Confidential ’s automotive head-units.
- Identified requirements and analyzed the business needs to guide and support the development and test needs.
- Responsible for timely delivery and resource management.
Sr. Project/Test Manager
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Accountable for the delivery of DFS Warehouse projects. Identified the business requirements and established strong relationships with business and stakeholders.
- Analyzed the business needs and guided the development and test to meet the customer SLAs, timelines, and investments.
- Responsible for the on-boarding of resources and their cost-effectiveness.
Engineering Group Manager
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Managed, monitored, and reported on Confidential ’ Infotainment and Back Office programs.
- Responsible for global deliveries of future model year vehicle communications and infotainment software systems.
- A change-agent to implement and manage best practices within GM’s OnStar.
- GM-certified Program Sponsor and a leader on many projects to enhance GM’s SDLC and OPEX processes.
- Accountable for defining the work scope with stakeholders, plan, resource, monitor, and report to executives.
- Approve of vehicle software and hardware changes, delivery and release plans, budget and staffing plans, and deployment decisions.
- Enabled GM to realize a profit of nearly $14.5 Million for the period of 2017-2018 and reduce third-party fees by more than $3.4 Million for the same period.
- Responsible for the delivery of multiple quality complex IT projects.
- Developed program plans, engaged stakeholders and monitored progress of deliverables.
- Hands-on program and testing lead on programs such as Wireless Networking, Network Monitoring, Load Balancing, Web Services, and Data Warehouse ETL processes.
- Provided QA subject matter expertise on requirements and technical specifications validation.
- Supported the PMO on risk & mitigation planning and change control and contributed to improving Ally’ s APEX processes and guidelines.
Sr. Test Lead/Consultant
- Led the testing the software integration and functionality of a complex Large Groups Renewals system.
- Responsible for planning, development, and execution of System Integration and User Acceptance Testing, in addition to leading, training, and performance monitoring of 18+ staff members.
- Hands-on QTP and SQL ETL testing of data integrity and PHI compliance, and worked with the PMO on resource allocation, test estimations, scheduling, and risk and mitigation planning.
Sr. QA Lead/Consultant
- Responsible for the testing and quality assurance of Confidential Connected Services (Car-Net) project. Planned, developed, and executed manual and automated testing of VW’s Customer Web Portals and Mobile applications.
- Responsible for Web Services Selenium and SQL ETL process testing.
- Planned and monitored QA milestones to meet business objectives, and provided mentoring and direction throughout the development and testing life cycle.
Sr. Test Lead/QA Consultant
- Architect and Technical Lead on the development and execution of software integration and functionality validation of HL7 data compliance and ICD9 to ICD10 migration.
- Led 20+ software test analysts and automation engineers through implementing a QTP test harness for functional and ETL process testing.
- Managed customer relations, risk and mitigation planning, staff allocation, training, and performance reviews.
Quality Program Consultant
- Reduced operational costs by 19%; advanced system automation from 40 to 100%; instituted processes to improve efficiency, and trained and realigned staff.
- Managed $105 million budget and 300+ personnel supporting the daily operation, maintenance and continuous upgrade of Jubail’s water distribution network automation systems.
- Led the management of four departments: Administration, Maintenance, Operations, and Engineering and Technical Support.
- Orchestrated entire software upgrade, including contractor selection, cost and labor negotiation, implementation, and training, resulting in complete system automation and 50% reduction in manual monitoring and emergency labor.
Sr. Software Quality Analyst
- Led scrum and CCB meetings with cross functional teams through sprint releases.
- Authored 400+ procedures and test cases through each phase of the development, testing and integration.
- Automated testing and analyzed software in remote and virtual environments, and successfully installed, administered and maintained complex WAN topologies.
Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test
- Enhanced tools in C/C++ to analyze, test, and debug communication activities in client-server architectures, and wrote defect reports.
- Analyzed networking specifications and successfully validated various Microsoft Communications Protocol Program (MCPP) technical documentations such as MS-RRP, MS-CIFS, MS-SMB, MS-NLMP, and MS-SMTP .
Sr. Software Validation Engineer
- Developed enhanced tools to validate functionality and performance, and expanded support for third-party testing as key contributor to the deployment of Confidential ’ s PRO/Wireless LAN solution.
- Presented reports to management and peers, and collaborated with engineers to deliver optimal testing strategy and solutions.
- Developed and maintained a test harness for Confidential ’ s Zcfgsvc service API testing. And expanded the support for third-party enhanced security protocols testing (i.e. CKIP, LEAP, and EAP-FAST).