- Senior Manager with solid experience in Executive Management, Telecommunications, Marketing, customer service, project management, communications applications, hardware, software engineering skills and accounting principles.
IT Project Manager
- Oversee and directed project concept, design, construction, implementation and integration of hi - speed IP-based wireless broadband network in over 96 Multiple Dwelling Units(MDUs),25 project phases/upgrades, 8K Wireless Access Points and 15 Million plus in capital project finances for the US Army, Air Force and the Marines.
- Met yearly contract SLA for network up-time:
IT Project Manager
- Responsible for oversight and accountability of changes and/or installation related to network or customer service by managing Regional Network Engineering and telecom teams that are responsible for some or all of the following: circuit design, voice trunking, Firm Order Commitment(FOC) turnaround and/or circuit install, test vendor coordination, and/or grooms activities, RF concerns, network issues, ISP providers, backhaul vendors and system growth.
- Oversee DOD project document compliance.
- Responsible for providing oversight of Pre-Sales capacity deployment for large bandwidth projects ie...DAS, Small Cell and Spider Cloud.
- Responsible for providing tactical service planning for customer networks. Consistently leveraged relationships with military leaders and civilian partners to enhance service delivery and overall customer experience.
- Drove internal and external escalations as needed to achieve results, served as a liaison and 3rd level of escalation for customers or internal orders. Worked with peers organizations to produce a seamless service delivery team. Ensured timely and effective communications with customers, vendors and sales.
- HR administrator of direct report staff.
- Oversee and implement military construction codes into the company process.
- Managed tier escalations with National Call Center.
- Create all material(BOM) and equipment orders from technical design criteria.
- Financial Oversight for AR/AP//P&L..oversee all project logistics,(Pricing with national vendors, quotes, approvals, PO, receiving and accounting.
- Work with PMO using SmartSheets, Agile /Scrum to track project status.
- Proficient in Sharepoint, JIRA, SolarWinds Orion,Splunk and Looker.
- Vetted and hire all general contractors for project work.
- Managed construction Projects
- Monitor and manage installation of subcontractors(wiring, racks, radios, electronics, radio link alignment ect.)performance in accordance with the SOW.
- Conducted Bid Walk sand fiscal quote review for all projects.
- Oversee RF design and implantation of over 100+ RF\MW links
- Windows Administrator for the Tennessee Valley Authority at Browns Ferry Nuclear Plant and at the TVA Reservation. Responsible for the migration of over 4500 computers from Windows XP to Windows 7. Provided technical support to migrate client supported desktops, laptops, and peripherals. Daily responsibilities include in-place migration, refresh and upgrade after PC's are imaged additional software applications is added per end user build sheet. Installed approved local peripherals that is connected via USB and are auto detected by the OS, resolved all issues concerning migration, tested applications, and provided end users with Win.7 training. Provided daily and weekly status updates.
- Performed daily, weekly and quarterly maintenance and installation of the Enterprise Wireless Network Equipment.
- Added new users to the Wireless OU in Active Directory. Maintenance consists of router, switch, UPS, Wi-Fi controllers, access points and other network component upgrades, replacements, and troubleshooting.
- Provided daily monitoring and troubleshooting of any network issues pertaining to bandwidth, connectivity or malicious activity and take appropriate action (alert individuals, block suspicious hosts/IP addresses, etc.)
- This action was performed using various software utilities and Internet Operating System Software to assist in maintaining a secure network environment.
- Utilized the Remedy application by submitting, reviewing and approving change management, help desk, and work order tickets for all router, switches and firewalls under the management of the Enterprise Network Operations Group.
RF Field Operations
- Serve as a technical reference point for CDMA voice, digital transmission, fiber communication, data communication and telephony technology.
- Provided Service Assurance work on Sprints new LTE 4G network.
- Monitored network elements, interpret the alarm conditions on the network to proactively identify and implement repairs and restoration plans to ensure minimal service disruption and impact to customer.
- Worked with the Network Control Center on the testing and turn up of new MPLS and T1 circuits using Adtran Demarc Equipment.
- Provided service delivery work installing new cell site equipment from channel card elements up to complete new Ericsson cell site installs.
Network Administrator/Project Manager
- Provided level I and II of escalation for the 2nd Generation WLAN. Responsible for loading the OS, applications, wireless native client, Windows 7 enterprise migration, break/fix, signal strength testing, and other software needed to support eTools. Provided hardware support, technical support, and training to end-users. Administrator for DRA, RMAs, Remedy and tracking on-hand and off-base assets.
- Worked with base infrastructure, Civil Engineering, and the Network Control Center relating to power and LAN connections.
- Created and Installed PKI certificates. Installed and maintain the software for the smart card readers. Coordinated the install of all LAN locations. Provided level III of support for 640+ desktop and laptops. (Software and hardware) Implemented client workstation software patches, and security fixes using SCCM and Microsoft Updates.
- The Wi-Fi network that I supported used Aruba controllers and AP's, and I have also installed and configure the Juniper Networks connection manager software. Conducted weekly conference calls and also provided weekly verbal and written reports to stakeholders about issues, mile stones and status updates.
Field Operations / Project Manager
- Lead technician responsible for 190+Nortel Networks Small Cell CDMA,EVDO sites. Responsibilities included monitoring network alarms, providing 24/7 hands-on and remote cell site trouble resolution related to network system and non-system outages. Worked with Network Control Center on all T1 turn ups using a TBerd to do a pre/ post acceptance test.
- Oversee and managed construction crews for new site builds. Oversee and managed the installation and integration on 32 new Nortel Networks Small Cell sites, in the Raleigh/Durham area. Worked with RF Engineers to indentify new cell sites, this includes performing drive test to identify coverage gaps.
- Inventory management including shipping and receiving good and defective parts and audits. Provided project management for new technology and site upgrades/changes. Achieved network performance goals for system availability, including blocks, drops and ineffective attempt percentages. Provided first level tech support for all installation and maintenance issues.
- Responsible for maintaining 750 Motorola and Nortel Networks CDMA,EVDO and IDEN sites in support of Confidential ’s wireless network. Responsibilities included project management, installation and maintenance of DS1, network equipment, interfacing with customers to resolve technical issues affecting their wireless service, and communications with internal and external agencies to minimize service affecting issues to the network and to customers.
- Managed inventory including audits, shipping and receiving. Maintained largest BDA in the state of Tennessee (Vanderbilt University) Maintained wireless network for TVA Sequoyah and Watts Bar Nuclear plant. Additional wireless BDA networks that I maintained is Gaylord Entertainment Center and Nissan’s Nashville corporate offices.