- Hands - on, data-driven Senior IT Professional with over 20 years of experience designing, developing, supporting, implementing, and managing enterprise service desk, field services, and data network support services.
- Proven success building scalable IT infrastructure and operations within the medical, manufacturing, financial, and government sectors.
- Broad knowledge of ITIL, global IT service desk technologies and platforms, and support solutions and processes. A customer advocate focused on cultivating and leading high-performing teams to deliver mission-critical projects that align with SLA and stakeholder expectations.
- Passion for improving and simplifying support processes by building new systems that yield a better customer experience.
- Collaborative communicator and thought leader with exceptional management, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Technical Operations Leadership
- Project Planning & Management
- Team Building/Leadership
- Regulatory Compliance Policy
- Strategic Direction
- IT Facility Build - out & Support
- HDI/ SDI Methodology
- Workflow Management
- Service Request Automation
- Incident Management & Reduction
- Asset Management
- Service Desk Management
- Process Design & Improvement
- Relationship Management
- Cost & Process Analysis
- Vendor Management
- ITIL Development Enterprise Management
- Data Collection & Analysis
Platform: Windows (XP/Win7/Win10), MAC, Citrix, VDI, XenApps, EPIC, Cerner, Allscripts, VPN, VMware, Cisco (Phone/Switches/Routers), HP(Servers/Switches), Dell (Servers), Avaya, AWS, Azure, Blockchain, Satellite, RF
Processes: ITIL, Lean, ISO 9000, ISO 20000, HDI, SDI, Help Desk/NOC operations and methodologies
Software: LANDesk, EasyVista, ConnectWise, ServiceNow, Cherwell, BMC Remedy, Siebel Systems, Atlassian (Jira/Confluence/Trello), MS(Office/Visio/Project), SQL, Power BI, SharePoint, Security, Remote Software
Devices: Servers, Desktops, Laptops, Switches, Routers, Access points, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, IOS devices, TCP/IP, Printers
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
IT Service Delivery Manager
- Delivered critical services to support the development and implementation of a $284M election system for the County of Los Angeles.
- Developed $9M P&L, created a $4.2M+ revenue stream, and secured $1.9M in cost savings by analyzing Statement of Work (SOW) and negotiating with customer.
- Architected, developed, and launched a new tier 2 service desk to serve as main contact for all voting operations support for 1000 locations and 500 contacts/ day.
- Enhanced and redeveloped service desk for a new LA County RR/CC tier 1 services desk and field service support for new election process; assumed vendor role to develop workflow, processes, and procedures; created and delivered KPIs, reports, and staffing models to support 2,500 contacts a day.
- Awarded an additional $14.1M+ contract by leveraging SME to cultivate strong customer relationship and create proposal/ SOW.
- Strategized, designed, and implemented a long-term maintenance and support plan by creating a warranty program, preventative maintenance schedule. and scripts.
Service Desk Manager
- Architected, strategized, designed, and launched a 24/7/365 global service desk and related tier 1 and 1.5 help desk services and Major Incidence/ Problem Management.
- Created a $2.1M+ bottom line profit by shrinking Major Incidence 55% and Incidence 48%; leveraged Problem Management and Change Management to develop and execute plans that proactively addressed potential incidences.
Confidential, New Orleans, LA
IT Managing Consultant, Service Desk
- Increased consistency in CMDB, asset management, service request automation, on/off-boarding, and Incidence Management by designing and implementing a custom LANDesk ITMS tool and delivering a new Problem Management/ Major Incidence tracking with a new change management interface and control.
- Facilitated projected $3M+ cost savings by developing and delivering a full business plan that enabled IS executive team to implement an updated service desk.