- Over 15 years applied experience in information management solution with focus on, method, data base design, master data management, Big data architecture, modeling, extraction, transformation, movement and loading of data into repositories, data analytic and reporting and business continuity planning (BCP/DR)
- Hands - on architect, project manager with executive client-facing consulting experience, project planning (SDLC, Agile), resource planning and budget estimation.
- Communicate products road map a strategic plans that will affect how the company interacts with its customers and the market through new product releases, feature updates and an IT roadmap to communicate plans that will directly affect only the company’s internal systems and processes such as IT architecture and IT project.
- Demonstrates effective client interaction skills, exhibits a professional commitment to getting work done and possess personal qualities that contribute to the work team environment.
- Data Integration - EA Architect
- Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Data Base Administration (DB2; Oracle; Netezza, Vertica)
- System Integration Full-Life-Cycle (SDLC)
- Azure Fundamentals & Network and Storage
- Data Modeling, ERWIN
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP/DR)
- ITIL Foundation (ServiceNow, Ticketing, Process Improvement,..)
- Confidential Watson Health (Advantage Suite)
- Spartan Sales Play Certificate (White Belt)
- JIRA Software
Project Manager/Solution Architect
- A Solution Provider, helps company with integration of Microsoft best-in- class on-premise and Cloud products spanning the entire IT gamut.
- Our focus is on the Microsoft Power Platform.
- We are a team of data professionals with several decades of combined experience bringing innovative data solutions to Confidential companies leveraging their powerful Data Centers and huge IT teams.
- Cloud is rapidly changing the landscape.
- Businesses can now leverage powerful business transforming capabilities without the multi-million dollar Data Center price tag because that chunk is handled by the Cloud vendors.
- At Confidential our data gurus provide your Business Analysts the quality Actionable Data they need to promote your business.
Project Manager/Lead Solution/Big Data Architect
- Designed and implemented the new long term Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) architecture.
- Designed and implemented Business Continuity Planning (BCP/DR).
- Performed Gap analysis and data lineage on data requirements and created logical and physical data model changes to be consistent with client’s project implementation needs.
- Utilized Confidential Watson Health-Advantage Suite ad hoc report writer and query tools to create ad hoc reports and answer healthcare analytic questions
- Identified client needs and suggestions regarding technical direction.
- Analyzed needs and requirements of existing and proposed systems, designed and developed technical architecture and specification.
- Analyzed and evaluated Azure architecture: Storage tables; Application services and Azure Pipelines combines continuous integration and continuous delivery to constantly and consistently test and build the code base and ship it to any target.
- Led the development of client ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’ enterprise and system architecture.
- Assisted client in transition planning, architecture analysis to effect acquisition, and portfolio analysis.
- Led multiple small to medium size Business Continuity Planning (BCP/DR) projects.
- Led project team in providing full life cycle EDW development.
- Created logical and physical data models, diagrams and other documentation.
- Performed data base performance monitoring and tuning.
- Led multiple concurrent projects with the Development Center ETL developers to code based on the technical specifications using Data Stage V8.2 (ETL), Cognos BI 8.4, DB2 V9.5, AIX Unix and Tivoli.
- Planned and managed development activities such that work is completed within allocated time
- Conducted application code review to insure the design specification and processes are coded accurately.
- Created User Acceptance Test (UAT) and System Integration Test (SIT) strategy and plan.
- Assessed client’s existing processes and proposed an integrated quality assurance strategy and road map to bridge the gap in client’s existing “AS - IS” processes.
- Worked with the client’s management and executives. Act as the primary liaison between the developers and the Design team, communicating all issues and necessary revisions to specs.
- Ensured the PMO standards are adhered to for project appraisals and time reporting.
Senior Managing Consultant, Project Manager
- Managed State’s Eligibility Modernization Performance Measurement project.
- Provided on-going support to state’s project team on design and development of the solutions on data warehouse/BI, ETL processes and data analytics to produce reports for the State’s contractual obligation as well as operational needs (including Balance Score Card, Dashboard, Ad Hoc and Operational reports).
- Engaged at State’s Department of Justice’s data sharing project to consult and lead the project team on business intelligence / data warehousing architecture and processes.
- Collaborated and worked with state’s resources on the design and development of a solution for the State-wide data sharing environment including: Incident & Arrest data store; data modeling; business requirements analysis; data mapping & gap analysis; data lineage; high availability; and testing for data exchanges and data integration.
- Reviewed the SOW and the contractual responsibilities of both parties with the client project manager.
- Prepared and submitted plans for Tasks, Resources and Budget to the project executives.
- Evaluated client’s current system landscape and technical environment, developed the infrastructure and sizing requirements for the client’s development, test and production environments and coordinated procurement, installation and implementation of the project’s infrastructure.
- Maintained project communications through the client project sponsor.
- Managed and coordinated the technical activities of Confidential, sub-contractors and client’s resources.
- Measured and evaluated progress against project schedule with client’s management and executives.
- Administered project change control procedure with client’s delivery team.
- Led the Data Warehouse Technology, Data Base Administration (DBA), and Reporting Strategy, providing client executives and the business community an optimized infrastructure and a set of tools for querying and reporting on business data.
- Designed, developed and created a global data base architecture and data delivery strategy to retrieve multiple sources of data from various countries and consolidated them into a single repository for easy access and reporting utilizing Oracle Snapshot-Log and Asynchronous Replication.
- Optimized and enhanced client’s existing technology foundation and data base environment.
Senior Technology Officer
- Managed Data Base Administration Group, responsible for the development of a Data Warehouse Solution for the Bank’s Profitability and Marketing Applications. Designed, developed and implemented a successful Data System to satisfy the Bank’s current and future Data Analytics and Reporting needs.
- Installed, Administered, Monitored performance & tuned data bases (Sybase & Oracle) and Unix operating system.
- Assigned and managed the work efforts of database analysts team. responsible for development and maintenance of databases for Security Service Applications.