- Project manager for computer technology projects. International experience, fluent in Confidential and English, French level high.
- Extensive experience in banking, finance, financial products, and sales, online stores, e - learning, travel reservations on-line, social networks.
- Expert in the following technologies: php, asp, visual basic net, drupal, wordpress, xml, linux and windows. Knowledge of accesability, usability, testing, marketing, excellent leadership traits.
Languages: Native English and Confidential. Fluent in French. Notions of Italian and German.
Member of MENSA society. Brokerage Licenses: Series 3.7 and 63.
E xcellent writing and communications skills: highly creative and responsible.
Hobbies: oil painting, singing, reading and traveling.
- Project Manager for internet projects. Analisis of requirements and costs for internet projects, with subsecuent implementation in Drupal, WordPress and Liferay. Tracking of multiple projects simultaneously with developers and internal customers. Customer support for resolution of problems and timing of projects. Usage of ITIL standards. . Projects completed:
- Web Master, consulting and programming PHP, XML, Web services
online travel agencyResponsible for Web Services
- Analysis and B2C Web programming for selling online hotel reservations, using XML connections with multiple vendors.
- Analisis of requirements. Responsible for assigning tasks to 4 programmers. Negotiation and contact with several suppliers of hotel reservations.
- Web project management. Search for clients, assist in making the financial proposals and management of programmers and designers
- Head of Programming Department, Winsome Spain, Madrid
- Consulting for American Express, Dade County Public Works, Pan American Bank and others. Meetings with the client asses requirements, design and implement projects in Visual Basic, Access, Visual Foxpro, Foxpro 2.6.
- Systems for file transfer of financial systems between the USA and South America and to Public Works tracking application.
- System documentation, writing manuals and user training. Technical assistance to Latin American users.
Confidential, FloridaMicrocomputer Analyst-
- Created business reports for the customer service department for a major manufacturer of biotech machinery.
- Created custom programs for those responsible for field service in order to analyze various aspects of customer service and engineers.
Confidential, NYSenior Systems Analyst
- Development of software for the head offfice of international brokers, including positioning systems for traders of Japanese and European stocks.
- Incorporating daily stock prices in the data structures.
- A lso in charge of communications systems, System Administrator 75 (telephony). Decreased the company’s communication costs 30% analyzing and selecting suppliers using WATS lines, and implementing the accounting system of the call. In charge of all news services, including Bridge, Quotron and Reuters.