- Experienced Project Manager Scrum Master wif proven track record of multiple enterprise level projects involving Infrastructure, Software Delivery, Web, Network, Database migration, Marketing, and Change Management.
- Surgically managed project budgets ranging over $10 million - dollars.
- Accustomed to working wifin a formal PMO and untraditional setting while maintaining a history of client satisfaction through on-time, on-budget, high quality project delivery.
- Successful in building cohesive teams, providing guidance where required, but allowing for creative thinking to achieve the desired business outcomes.
- Worked in both Waterfall and Agile (SAFe, XP, Kanban, Scrum).
- Trained in ITIL and Six Sigma practices that lend exceptional IT management, cost savings, and low defect project ratings.
- Knowledgeable in HIPAA, FISMA, FedRAMP, and NIST
- Fluent in English
- Advanced in Speaking
- MS Team Services
- MS Project
- Power Point
- Netsuite inContact
Confidential, DenverProject Manager
- Created Project Plans and Timelines to meet Enterprise requirements
- Managed several project budgets exceeding $1.5M
- Provided technical expertise to other teams and Project Managers
- Worked wif full distributed team including assets in India
Confidential, DenverProject Manager
- Mentored and gave guidance in bringing projects back on track and delivered successfully
- Assisted in the implementation on an ERP (NetSuite) platform
- Started the foundation of a CCAAS platform migration of 5 Call Centers
Confidential, Colorado SpringsTechnical Project Manager
- Created Project Plan for the development and deployment of a multinational web portal
- Managed the Database migration, Web development, and Infrastructure migration projects
- Got an 8-month delayed project deployed in 2 months wif instant ROI
- Operated as the Technical PM, Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Change Manager
- Coordinated work and hand-off schedules of offshore development teams
- Implemented CM/SM workflows, ERP system, consolidated tools creating annual savings of 9%
- Developed and track monthly, quarterly, and annual budget spending
- Moved CARE and Sales teams to CRM using central database and JDE
- Developed strategic plan for Big Data build wif $6 million-dollar budget encompassing 15-20 projectsWrote Business case, worked wif stakeholders to forge project scopes, established Change management process, and track/report projects health to stakeholders or C-Level committee
- Fulfilled the Release Engineer position for 3 Scrum Teams working wifin the SAFe methodology
- Designed Infrastructure schedule encompassing 4 data centers deployments, Software delivery of Flume, Kafka, Sqoop tools, Hadoop installation timeline, and Cyber Security needs
- Negotiated vendor contracts, tracked distributed team metrics, and prioritized WBS
- Create operational policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines
- Ensured project completion by coordinating resources and timetables wif cross-functional teams
- Coached Product Owners on Story Scope and Feature Prioritization to maximize ROI by 18%
Confidential, LittletonProject Manager
- Lead $9 million-dollar Data Center project increasing efficiency by 75% while saving 31% annually
- Shared duties as the RTE for scrum teams operating under SAFe for proper release coorination
- Defined scope for several projects wif stakeholder input, managed actual budget spending
- Arranged the creation of a Tier 1 and Tier 2 Call center including development of network architecture
- Oversaw 20-25 projects simultaneously; managed full life cycle of projects from inception through completion.
- Directed cross-functional teams including UI/UX, DevOps, Network Engineers, and Data Analysts
- Mentored Product Owners, maintained agile artifacts, assisted wif backlog prioritization