- IT leader with hands - on experience managing IS/IT, Operations and Technology teams successfully through all phases of projects. Diverse background includes extensive knowledge of web and mobile development, digital infrastructure setup and design, data analytics and cloud migration. Strong analytical skills with a proven track record of problem solving with a focus on delivering projects and solutions efficiently and effectively with respect to quality, cost and time.
- MS Project
- SQL Server
- Checkpoint firewalls
- F5 network appliance
Confidential, Short Hills, NJ
Senior Project Manager
- Led execution of the digital transformation strategy for D&B’s infrastructure with the goal of drastically reducing complexity through the consolidation of all datacenters and through the modernization of their network and systems infrastructure.
- Migrated D&B’s datacenter to a private cloud solution managed by Confidential thus reducing management overhead for the client and acceleration release cycles.
- On-boarded the customer’s AWS assets into the Confidential managed AWS service.
- Established the process to optimize AWS cost savings using both reservations and savings plans, resulting in recurring annual savings of $2 Million.
- Managed the cost optimization efforts of the clients Mainframe resulting in a recurring annual savings of $200,000.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
VP, Senior Project Manager
- Lead application development projects for critical Global Markets applications. Projects involve the integration of different bank systems and 3rd party applications.
- Managed the migration of an in-house service to cloud-hosted in line with the banks strategic long term goals.
- Prepare project cost estimates as part of the planning process.
- Drive design decisions between technical and architecture teams.
- Manage vendors to ensure delivery of services on time with expected quality and within contracted budget.
- Track and manage project financials. Reporting out on a regular basis actuals and forecasts.
- Mentor junior PMs in project management best practices in line with bank methodology.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Led strategic transformational program to migrate the on-premise phone switch to one that is cloud based.
- Successfully managed network and systems infrastructure projects ranging in cost from 6 million to 0.5 million.
- Reduced time to install core telecom systems by 30% thereby shortening the time to on board new customers. This resulted in a shortening of the sales cycle and ensured recurring revenue was realized earlier.
- Led the build out of a geographically redundant data center to ensure failover of mission critical services such as phone, contact center, monitoring and reporting.
- Manage the Networks, Systems and NOC department financial planning and forecasting for the year. Also managed the budget on a day to day basis. Ensured spend was within 3% of plan.
- Streamlined and managed the procurement process resulting in 30 - 70% savings in the cost of purchased items and a reduction in turnaround time.
- Successfully managed software development projects for critical services such as Confidential ’s integration with Salesforce.com
- Established project management process and administered tools such as JIRA and Rally.
- Led the implementation of a Kanban based agile methodology for operational tasks.
Confidential, New York, NY
Program Manager, Consultant
- Responsible for all aspects of the Health Care Payments project in accordance with the Citi SDLC process.
- Managed the vendor used to create the web site where users can view and pay their healthcare obligations.
Confidential, South Brunswick, NJ
Product Development Manager
- Lead cross functional teams in all aspects of application project development, both back-end platform and front-end web, such as requirements gathering, setting of scope, impact and risk analysis, development and testing.
- Manage the vendor selection process for a new sentiment analysis engine.
- Product Manager for the creation of a triples based ontology. The ontology was built as a proof of concept to demonstrate the viability of semantic analysis.
Technical Project Manager
- Project Manager for the Confidential Music mobile application.
- Directed offshore team of java developers using Agile development methodologies. This included the release management of each sprint into production.
- Product Manager for the platform that delivered content to mobile devices via MMS. This also involved vendor management responsibilities.
- Instituted subscriber billing policies that saved the company over $600,000 per year.
- Managed complex carrier related projects such as carrier billing integration, aggregator migrations and direct carrier connections.
- Led technical aspects of a subscriber acquisition campaigns via SMS and web channels.
- Managed and streamlined report creation and delivery to content providers such as EMI, Sony and Universal.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed the data structure for the new Confidential Search content management and delivery tool, CATMANDU.
- Developed methodology and system of rules for the new Confidential Search platform to increase search term coverage and to return significantly more relevant content.
- As a Product Manager I led the effort in the designing of features, adoption and training of the new system.
- Reduced time to create content by over 75% allowing for an increase in search term coverage on Confidential Search.
- Instrumental in setting up the Confidential Search offshore office in Bangalore.
- Hands on management of a team of developers.