- A data - driven Senior Program Manager with industry experience and specializes in project management, continuous improvement, and support. With his most recent customer engagements at the Confidential, he led the expansion of Confidential ’s FastTrack M365 benefit program to include Azure Information Protection (AIP), Confidential 365 Defender for Endpoint (MDE), Confidential Defender for Office 365 (MDO), and Edge. In addition, with each customer engagement his presentation skills combined with his strong analytical skills drives operational excellence.
Senior Program Manager
- Launched the Defender training program within the Security CxE to ensure a consistent and repeatable process across the Confidential 365 Defender security stack.
- Led weekly training meetings to address training needs across multiple Change Items.
- Provided bi-weekly status reports to include the status of each training session and the number of Subject Matter Experts (SME) trained.
- Simplified and ran the CAT/GTP Triage process across the Confidential 365 Defender Stack.
- Assisted in coordinating the Confidential Defender for Office 365 Trials to Paid program ensuring an on-time delivery.
- Incubated and updated playbook to simplify the customer experience relating to Azure Sentinel.
- Designed and planned the hand-off process to FastTrack Azure (FTA) across Engineering, Marketing, Build, and Delivery Operations.
- Validated process with a key customer facing engagement.
- Leveraged data insights for continuous improvement during incubation.
- Provided training to the SME’s and FTA.
- Delivered a technical presentation and project updates to management during rhythm of the business meetings.
- Monitored the incubation request alias and triaged requests for inclusion into the incubation.
- Calculated business metrics reporting across these workloads: Confidential Cloud App Security (MCAS), Confidential Defender for Identity (MDI) and Confidential 365 Defender (M365D).
- Drove accountability with the SME’s on data quality to ensure goals of the incubation were being met and reported on insights.
- Provided pipeline analysis and forecasting.
- Drove FastTrack Onboarding for AIP from initial piloting to a worldwide rollout.
- Provided strategic direction and created a budget proposal for AIP in FastTrack M365 for the upcoming fiscal year.
- Incubated and scaled FastTrack Benefits to include Confidential Defender Advanced Threat Protection (MDATP), Office Advanced Threat Protection (OATP) and Edge.
- Planned and released Dynamics 365 for Sales SaaS application for managing and tracking sales pipeline velocity for the Customer Care Intelligence Business AI solution.
- Managed lead qualification process by both reviewing and accepting accounts into the Early Access Program (EAP).
- Drove pipeline reporting weekly meeting.
- Planned for a two-day planning offsite creating agendas and lined up speakers.
Research Outreach Recruiter
- Created marketing plans to target healthy individuals for sample recruitment in HIV, HPV or RV vaccine trials or studies via events and cold calling.
- Led shifts at night-time venues and weekend events like the inaugural March for Science and the 2017 End Aids Walk.
- Active member of the SVTU and defeatHIV Community Advisory Boards (CAB) providing guidance to researchers from a community perspective.
Market Research Program Manager
- Launched a unified helpdesk solution hosted on the cloud by working with IT and the business for requirements.
- Defined Managed Services processes and Service Level Agreements.
- Excelled in escalation management improving support SLA compliance by 11% from 69% to 80%.
- Performed market research processes within the Central Marketing and Research group (CMR) at Confidential aimed to deliver relationship insights twice a year.
- Responded to client needs by resolving requests remotely at a rate of 50-75 tickets per day during the high peak season.
- Consulted and provided direct support with clients using a wide variety of applications.
- Resolved a history of problematic data quality issues leading to increased productivity.
- Development and maintenance of all technical documentation.
- Instrumental in the simplification of two major sales organization studies: The Global Relationship Study and the Enterprise Customer Survey.
- Executed on sales enablement processes within the Enterprise Partner Group (EPG), Small and Mid-Solution Partners (SMSP) and Services Sales Excellence groups: Account transitions, Win/Loss, Customer and Partner Experience, and Conditions of Satisfaction.
- Rolled out a business workflow in Dynamics CRM to support account transitions.
- Identified and resolved a data flow issue from Dynamics CRM to the survey nomination tool.
- Provided testing, and training support of Dynamics CRM to 46 Customer and Partner Experience users.
- Drafted and presented a Dynamics CRM process workflow for the certification and qualification of Azure cloud partners.
- Certified as a Confidential Certified Professional with Confidential Dynamics CRM.
- Supported the Confidential Unified Communications voice business, working with channel partners in readiness, marketing and services on the latest release of Confidential Lync.
- Created a model capacity plan for Lync Certified Partners.
- Performed resource planning and execution modeling while staying within a $2 million budget.
- Hit the 1.4 million seat target for year.
IT Ops Program Manager
- Planned, modeled, and successfully delivered on mid- to large scale internal line of business applications projects using agile methodologies leveraging the talents of on & offshore teams: MS Batch 3.0, HP OVPI 5.1, Logon Script, PET 2.0, Storeroom 1.0, PKI Health, Smartcard PIN Resets, and Smart Card Manager.
- Core Responsibilities include: writing functional specifications defining as-is and future state business process models and use-cases defining scope requirements, creating project schedules, owning and managing the project deliverables including budget, providing accurate and timely status reports to management and customers, forecasting, budget planning, mitigating issues likely to impact deliverables, performing threat models, security design reviews and post program reviews. Most importantly, ensuring positive customer’s satisfaction.
- Overall point of accountability for the functional specifications and plans of projects.
- Led the formation of solution proposal (s) and prioritization. Communicated and built consensus with other groups regarding solution & available options for implementation.
- Responsible for the program management of application compatibility testing of XIT's LOB's against evolving Confidential products - Windows XP, Longhorn Client/Server, Security Patches, Yukon, Office11+, and Internet Explorer 7+.
- Orchestrated and delivered revamped business case management and portfolio optimization solution, significantly improving service experience for businesses employing the Confidential Project Portfolio Server (PPS).
- Improved processes for Engineering Team via Visual Studio team templates. Migrated 100% of groups to new platform. Led requirement improvements, as well as enhanced management and feedback processes across all teams.