- Superior Help Desk Manager and Project Manager with progressive experience in the Technology, Education with over 100 Favor deliveries Skilled in both Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodologies. Excellent problem solver and effective communicator that keeps an eye on the big picture while paying close attention on day to day tasks. Skilled in both ZenDesk, SalesForce, and Teamwork Desk.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Ran entire Help Desk for over 200 clients.
- Managed team conversion from Teamwork Desk to SalesForce for both customer support and account management.
- Responsible for all security device shipping and tracking
- Responsible for creating and documenting all Help Desk policies and procedures.
- Tracked and documented all Customer Service functions for completed projects.
- Coordinated network testing for security assessments for new and existing clients.
- Incident response coordinator for all client security breeches and lock down functions.
- Software launch liaison responsible for tracking all new software launches from discovery to resolution.
- Primary UAT manager for all product launches and upgrades. This includes:
- Scenario creation and tracking via Excel
- Issue tracking via Excel
- Periodic meetings
- Tester scheduling via Google Calendar
- Daily status reports via Gmail
Confidential, Cedar Park, TX
- Responsible for vendor communication and negotiation for upcoming and current projects.
- Managed equipment moves and material deliveries on multiple simultaneous job sites.
- Scheduled several personnel crews on simultaneous job sites; outlining work schedules and job functions.
- Served as company representative and liaison for perspective and current projects; determining project parameters, costs, and timelines.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of company internet presence which included the company website, LinkedIn presence, and mass email.
- Created and administered the Whitestone CDL Driver program which included:
- Planning drivers daily routes and schedules.
- Obtaining and maintaining TX DOT and US DOT registration.
- Conducting driver background checks.
- Logging driver histories.
- Managing company drug test consortium membership and testing procedure.
- Coordinated recruiting for Confidential Diagnostic Field Test, allowing for successful sample size.
- Authored all communications to customer schools and clients, enabling affective notification of ever - changing testing landscape.
- Ensured effective budget management by effectively overseeing invoicing for Pearson and served as liaison with Confidential
- Interacted with client daily through phone, email, and SharePoint.
- Enabled successful maiden launch by coordinating all participation activities for Confidential Diagnostic Field Test, program involving 500 schools across 10 states.
- Coordinated final UAT review for Confidential activities which discovered several ‘last-second’ bugs that were corrected before production, allowing for smooth deployment.
- Managed all customer support activities related to Confidential Diagnostic, application which had deployment and retirement that were incredibly constricted.
- Implemented Agile methodology, serving as Scrum Master on variety of projects for both managers and advisors.
- Selected to assist with multiple projects, expediting completion and delivery of applications to production.
- Served as liaison between internal customers and developer team.
- Organized timelines and confirmed deliverables on multiple projects, ensuring reasonable expectations and deadlines were created.
- Led multiple meetings relating to project timelines, UAT, core team, and project status.
- Gathered and prioritized requirements from core teams for new projects, ensuring best practices were followed and adherence to business roadmaps.
- Designed and planned training structure and delivery so that all application users were adequately prepared before launch.
- Authored communications to variety of audiences regarding project scope and status, ensuring that correct message was delivered to correct audience.
- Presented to multiple audiences on latest releases, obtaining sign-off on new versions and project status.
Help Desk Manager
- Negotiated SLAs and other key service agreements within and outside of Apple, ensuring proper expectations were set at all levels.
- Served as liaison on all P1 issues concerning Help Desk, development and customers, keeping communication up to date and downtime to a minimum.
- Generated multiple reports that were presented to AppleCare Business on several levels that generated discussions on future support roadmaps.
- Developed all training material for Help Desk, creating continuity of service.
- Developed knowledge management repository and sustaining processes, ensuring that ‘tribal information’ was maintained as team members’ transition in and out of group.
- Served as representative for Help Desk to other groups within and outside of Apple.
- Provided timeline and synopsis of all P1 issues driven by Help Desk that included lessons learned and determination of future practices.
- Served as architect of Confidential Ops Help Desk Quality Assurance Program; which followed COPC compliance model, ensuring uniformity.
- Developed sustaining support plans for several internal applications that ensured quality support for duration of life cycle.
- Developed on-boarding strategy for multiple holiday and new product ramp ups, ensuring new employees had necessary tools.
Help Desk Analyst
- Handled several issues daily with:
- PeopleSoft 8, including Limited Product Warranty, Worker Records, AppleCare Protection Plan, Apple Policy and Procedure, Product Master, and Dispatch / Fulfillment.
- SAP including: Warranty Verification, Dispatch Tracking, Agreement and Sales Order Tracking, Additions to the SAP Users Table, New Account Creation, Job Function Approval.
- Genesys / Avaya logins, including creation and troubleshooting.
- Managed all phone traffic in North America and Europe as part of Network Operation Center.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert for multiple internal applications.