- Accomplished Sr. Data Analyst in achieving operational efficiency and increasing revenue in financial, medical, energy, trading, warehouse, logistics, PMO, maps, Non - profit organizations and restaurant industries.
- Asset management expert. Employs root cause analysis to identify issues and articulate process improvements that lead to cost saving.
- Exceptional planning and implementation capabilities. Team player with excellent communication and presentation skills.
Systems: Windows (95, 98, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7,8 ), UNIX, NT, SSIS
Data Analysis: MS Visio, Toad, Erwin, Essbase, R, Regression Forecasting, MS Visio, Oracle, SQL, SQL Server 2005 - 20xx, T-SQL,DB2, SAP, IDOC, XML, EDI, Excel, Access, KPI, Data Ware house, Cube design, DAX.
Business Intelligence: Sharepoint, PowerPoint, SSRS, Business Objects, Crystal Reports, SAS, Excel, Access
- Managed 120 consultants to grow gross profit 12%Lowered costs by $6000 a month for one site, companywide savings -54 warehouses for a year = $3,888,000
- Successfully managed a project that was behind schedule and over budget, on time and within budget
- Wrote excel code to facilitate quick and accurate through-put to improve data base update by 100%
- Re-invented rebate system to save $1,000’s per year, overall savings gain of 80%
- Designed and coded many Excel/Access applications to make management report dashboards
Business & Data Analyst
- Experience leading meetings to collect specifications
- Speeding up development with firm understanding of best practices
- Production problem solving by improving customer satisfaction 27%
- Refined many queries to shorten process time by 20%