- Agile, Scrum, Kanban
- JIRA, Confluence, Quip
- PowerPoint, Keynote
- Google Docs, Sheets
- MS Teams/Slack
- Split, A/B Testing
- Basic/Intermediate SQL
- Office 365
Confidential, Cupertino, CA eCommerce Program Manager/Coordinator
- Managed IaaS cloud project for Amazon marketplace roll - out spanning 2K+ products and 6 countries.
- Delivered YoY growth success of 55% revenue recognition on e-commerce product lines and SEO.
- Built KPI report, roadmap, process diagrams, target goals, and vendor performance for readiness.
- Led status meetings articulating key objectives, progress, and ensure execution to timeline.
- Arranged user training, FAQ page, create tracker, and mitigated risks for go live launch success.
- Attended scrum meetings, groomed backlog with open items, enhancements, bugs, and tasks.
- Engaged in retrospective feedback for successes, lessons learned, and best practices for future work.
- Refined process stages and established new steps to influence internal change management.
- Sourced product content metadata from spreadsheets, enriched, published, and syndicated in CMS.
- Collated templates, import files, digital images, titles, descriptions, and dimensions over categories.
- Monitored PIM performance to identify problems, implement solutions for user issue workarounds.
Confidentia, San Francisco, CA
Program Coordinator/Business Analyst
- Analyzed current technical data maps and illustrated future state for SDLC integration framework.
- Gathered user stories in meetings, translated detailed use cases into acceptance criteria, and epics.
- Classified project milestones, sent status updates, and prioritized ideas to plan SaaS MVP roll-out.
- Adjusted plan in light of new knowledge affecting scope and verbalized changes to stakeholders.
- Helped adjust roadmap for short, long term objectives, and priority of deliverables to achieve target.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Elicited requirements, wrote FRD/BRD, process charts, and traced dependents for SDLC integration.
- Defined exception rules, constraints, customer journey, system interconnections, and latencies.
- Resolved conflict among business stakeholders regarding future state outcomes and functionality.
- Facilitated UAT on SFDC report feature with SME’s and DevOps and created a sequence user guide.
- Optimized clean energy site pages, consolidating content, and links to maximize UX navigation.
- Assembled site maps, presented web page trees, URL re-direct options, and new portal UI.
- Split testing on site pages with reformed content and call-to-action button color changes.
eCommerce Program Manager/Coordinator
- Disseminate feedback across levels to identify requirements and build a project selection strategy.
- Researched OKRs, analytical resources, and tools to leverage for managing long term impact.
- Delivered insights/recommendations for decision making, value proposition, and execution at scale.
- Utilized DMAIC to structure data-driven approach and define KPI/metrics performance measures.
- Results kept goals SMART, repaired operational gaps, and better targeted ERP delivery control.
- Accessed product data from various tools and ingested content into CMS on product display pages.
- Increased item quality scores, UX site navigation, structured data SEO, and conversion efforts.
- Conducted data analysis to identify and optimize product selection based on sales and volume.
- Led offshore machine learning projects for content attribution across vertical product divisions.
- Fill compelling content, optimize keywords for great UX, and draw higher CTRs in rankings.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
- Re-designed marketing digital email templates layout and adapted to brand asset guidelines.
- Aided in solution for declining open rates which lifted 25% on average with the new build.
- Worked cross-functionally to reconfigure and customize the UX for customer facing landing pages.
- Contributed to scoping/business case for product improvement process across 9 verticals teams.
- Supported development for content, inventory listing prioritization, and scheduling of updates.
- Validated content, design, links for GTM pre-launch QA, and created awareness messaging.
- Drove customer behavior insight analytics tool build: ideation, wireframe, backlog, and UAT.
- Assessed resources, business impact analysis, feature specifications, and specified data points.
- Solved for problem of receding analyst bandwidth and an un-scalable marketing program.
- Expanded user capability, business intelligence (BI), and target list segmentation API ability.
Marketing Program Coordinator
- Revised life-cycle series campaign content in collaboration with SMEs to enhance value proposition.
- Provided best practices for listing, packing, order fulfillment, and other parts of seller life-cycle.
- Guided customers with concise recommendations boosting sales and tool demand generation.
- Reduced campaign volume 25%, extended targeted messages, aligned with program webpage.
- Led end to end email campaigns on tool adoption growth, pricing, and promotions for 200K+ sellers.
- Tracked KPI progress, report performance, and implemented subject line A/B tests for deliverables.
- Aligned promotions and inventory sourcing programs planning for value-added structure to ROI.
- Resulted in $10M GMV growth, opens climbed ~70%, and click through rates lifted 38%.
- Transitioned digital campaigns to outside agency triggered automation driving operational efficiency.
- Assisted in outline, decisions, and recording of custom rules matrix for data governance.
- Generated target lists based on seller behaviors and criteria for core segment efficacy.
- Formulated program level process flows, activities, and ensured document repository maintenance.
- Evaluated average pricing data for communication efforts to optimize seller online product positioning.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Business Development Manager
- Positioned product on customer needs and pain points driving service adoption agreements.
- Crafted subscription-based pricing according to customer allocation and budget constraints.
- Researched account trends in SAP for activity variances in service frequency or product changes.
- Grew profits from an average of $75 a week to $135 per account average.
- Created print messaging mailers targeting prospects to promote and build sales funnel.
- Nurtured customer service by listening to feedback, yield direct issue resolution, and provide support.
Investment Program Assistant
- Managed campaign and sales strategy for email, mailers, and branch print marketing materials.
- Grew assets by $21M and leveraged account data for customer conversion plans within 4 years.
- Segmented audience data sets on various demographics for target product outreach opportunities.
- Increased lead generation 200% and shaped a new referral process throughout 5 branch locations.
- Integrated sales lead generation process by repairing operational gaps in customer journey.
- Tracked monthly conversion, set controls, and benchmark plan performance to management.
- Conducted interviews, evaluated feedback, systemic planning, and led development workshops.