- Analytical and detail - oriented professional with 20+ years of comprehensive experience in project management involving information technology systems and operations.
- Innovative problem-solver who is capable of rapidly recognizing and analyzing problems and recommending feasible solutions.
- Dependable and trustworthy with record of consistent achievements in handling multiple responsibilities successfully, setting priorities, communicating ideas to others, and responding positively to demanding situations.
- Exhibits extensive qualifications in all facets of system development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; able to collaborate with various professionals from diverse sectors to develop technology concepts, functional requirements, design alternatives, project scope, deliverables, schedules, and costs for new systems initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Certified Scrum Master.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in directing a team of IT professionals in charge of defining requirements and identifying project risk to develop corresponding action plans
- Managed the implementation of SalesForce Service Cloud & Community Cloud to integrate 3rd party installers with the Store & Corporate operation
- Managed the implementation of SAP CRM
- Led cross-functional team implementing the EPICOR ERP system.
- Managed the implementation of company B2B & B2C Ecommerce Web Sites.
- Efficiently supervised design, development, and implementation of a secure web-based rewards tracking system
- Initiated and spearheaded the roll out of the web-based “Earned Revenue Calculation System.” The implementation of the system increased the revenue an average of 15% annually for participating members
- Led and directed the migration of an IBM S/36 to an AS400 for more than 500 retail sites
- Generated $250K cost savings by facilitating interface of a propriety credit application with a credit bureau that utilizes a 3rd party software package (Magnum)
- Designed and developed a Workers’ Compensation Claims Management System for a third party administrator, which enabled client to save in excess of $1M annually
IT Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Provided project management, leadership, and support. Was responsible for the Installation b2b portfolio.
- Agile/Scrum team completed multiple projects utilizing SalesForce Service Cloud and Community Cloud.
- Provided SalesForce Community for Independent Installers to receive job and return completed paperwork
- Provided SalesForce Service Cloud environment for Corp. Users to manage installations sold by Stores
- Provided SalesForce Service Cloud environment for Stores to track/manage customer installations
- Provided custom APIs for large Installers to integrate their systems with the LL SalesForce system
- Provided SalesForce Community so Independent Installers can apply to join the LL Installation network
- Migration of Complaint Management from custom system to SAP/CRM Complaint Management
- Migration of Installation Management from EXCEL to SAP/CRM Service Request
- Managed the implementation of CONCUR Travel Mgmt including integration with Dayforce
- Managed numerous SAP development and infrastructure projects
- Managed the implementation of the EPICOR ERP system. Worked closely with vendors to implement system in 6 months
- Managing the upgrade and implementation of the Altria retail sales management system. Virtual project team includes 20+ developers and had a 1.3 million dollar budget
Consultant/IT Project Manager
- Handle EDPS Technology/Estes Trucking’s broad array of projects, which include Java, WebSphere, and Network upgrades
- Oversee the implementation of the WorldTrak and WebTrak systems at Estes Forwarding Worldwide
- Engage in a team tasked with reengineering the project management process, introducing standards and templates, and implementing PMI best practices
- Mentor and provide guidance to junior team members
IT Development Manager
- Supervised a team of eight cross-platform projects leaders and developers, leading department’s daily operations as well as in analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards, and setting deadlines
- Administered end-to-end release and change process to promote the highest level of quality in a technology change or release
- Contributed as part of a merger and acquisition team responsible for financial systems integration project
- Assumed responsibilities for managing all cross platform dependencies, accounting for all business priorities, as well as defining, constructing, certifying, and scheduling changes or releases into testing and production environments respectively
- Enforced compliance with Internal Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and other processes-related regulatory or compliance requirements while performing change control and problem management procedures
- Evaluated systems and practices to identify and implement process improvements
- Examined data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements
- Completed a three-year assignment with Circuit City, accomplishing several projects, such as the automation of rebate coupons through the store POS system, updates on merchandising system, and various conversions and integrations
- Supervised a 10-person team that consists of project leaders, developers, and consultants while managing the design, development change control, and deployment of all the software in a distributed software environment
- Tasked with designing and implementing a propriety satellite communications network at 850+ remote retail sites as part of a project team
- Actively involved in developing a merchandise reservation system that includes real-time interface between retail sites and regional distribution centers
- Efficiently functioned as member of a merger and acquisition team responsible for the integration of financial systems and store POS