- 20 plus years of IT industry experience encompassing a wide range of skill set, roles and industry verticals.
- 10 plus years in Project Management, 8 plus years in Agile, Scrum & Kanban
- Scaled Agile - Certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM). SAFe® Product Owner/Product Manager (POPM)
- PMP® Certified Project Management Professional.
- Experience in managing and delivering Application Development, Maintenance, Data Migration and SAP Projects.
- Experienced Sr. Scrum Master and Agile Transformation Coach in SAFe ( Scaled Agile Framework )
- Extensive client facing roles across geographies as Agile Project manager, Scrum Master, Coach
- Expert Experience in managing Project with Traditional Waterfall methodology, Agile and Hybrid methodology.
- Experienced in Agile Coaching. Developed and delivered team and organization training materials and workshops, building knowledge and skills to facilitate the Agile transformation.
- Coached teams, Business Partners and Executives on Agile values and principles to promote continuous improvement in practices and artifacts.
- Specialize in Agile - SAFe, Scrum and Kanban
- Project-managed large-scale initiatives involving the transition of programs and legacy systems to new platforms. Achieved seamless migrations and integrations that were transparent to client customers
- Possess good communication, leadership, interpersonal skills. Self-motivated & quick learner
Agile Tool: Rally, Jira, Rational Team Concert (RTC)
Project Management: Microsoft Project Plan, WorkFront, Confidential Mapit, MS Excel, MS Power point.
Collaboration Tool: Mural, Confluence, Wiki
Project Methodologies: Waterfall Methodlogy, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Agile, Scrum, Scaled Agile Framework
Processes implementation and coaching: Agile Transformation, Scrum/Kanban Programing, Agile Coaching
Agile Project Manager - Scrum Master
- Coach teams on the agile methodology and oversee the development of agile teams to ensure effective outcomes for the Agile Release Train.
- Guiding teams through the implementation process and encourage Scrum Team and leadership to embrace the agile method
- Manage Scrum Ceremonies and Project Status calls.
- Document and Manage Scrum Ceremonies updates in team Collaboration tool viz. Box, WIKI
- Responsible for developing, managing and maintaining release and iteration plans, along with executing change, risk and issue management procedures as per Agile methodologies in Rally and Jira Tool.
- Create and Track Scrum team metrics Velocity Tracker, Burn down chart, Capacity Tracker, Milestone tracker, Risk & Issues tracker
- Resolve risks, issues, or concerns prior to iteration work
- Drive implementation of moderately to highly complex work to achieve strategic business goals and operational objectives.
- Ensure consistent visibility for teams by monitoring and reporting business objectives, work efforts achievements, and key indicators.
- Establish overall cadence for communication with impacted stakeholders, and provides framework for underlying work efforts(s) communication plans.
- Focus on continuously improving team dynamics and performance.
- Assist in training and mentoring the team and project stakeholders on Agile, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) and ensure agile process is being followed.
- Chair knowledge sharing sessions, discuss with team for any skills enhancement to meet customer delivery expectations and work towards planning the necessary training sessions.
Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
Confidential, Cary, NC
- His responsibilities as Agile Project Manager includes Team formation, Planning, Lead all the meetings, Resolves conflicts, Shield the team, Estimation, Improvement, Quality master, Monitoring and tracking, Reporting and communication.
- Review and evaluate the anticipated sprint scope. Lead Scrum teams and Manage Scrum of Scrum calls. Review and evaluate the anticipated Release and sprint scope.
- Help resolve any risks, issues, or concerns prior to iteration work. Act as a primary communication point for the team's Business Customer/Product Owner and the Program Management Office. Track team metrics and report the success. Organize and facilitate for Weekly Demo calls with Business Team. Help resolve any risks, issues, or concerns prior to iteration work.
- Execute and ensure adherence to the processes and practices. Develop, manage, and maintain the Project release and iteration level plans.
- Assist in training and mentoring the team and project stakeholders on process and the activities. Execute change management, issue management, risk management and defect management procedures as defined by the program governance model.
Agile Project Manager
Confidential, Durham, NC
- His responsibilities as Agile Project Manager involved in preparation and maintenance of Project Plan for Procure to Pay (P2P) development work using Microsoft Project Plan. Creating Change Request in Confidential Tivoli Service Request Manager tool and coordinate for approval of the same as a part of Change Management process.
- Managing Team, leading the efforts for Application development and enhancement. Manage Confidential Cloud migration which includes Confidential WebSphere Application Server (WAS), Confidential AIX (Advanced Interactive eXecutive), Confidential DB2, Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP). Plan, Generate and Manage Disaster Recovery Plan of P2P project.
- Provide extensive Reporting and Dashboard to assist senior management & Business executives in informed decision making. Manage and monitor for accuracy, completeness and timeliness.
Confidential, Southbury, CT
- He as Project Manager involved in preparation and maintenance of Project Plan for Data Integration, Data Quality & Data Privacy using Microsoft Project Plan. Creating Change Request in Confidential Rational Team Concert tool and coordinate for approval of the same as a part of Change Management process. Manage and Maintain Data Conversion Design Document (CDD) in SAP Solution Manager Tool.
- Track the Data Integration progress by using the Microsoft excel and will be attending the regular calls with the team leads. Liaison & check for completeness of Configuration activity on SAP ECC and SAP CRM so that work for Technical Design Documents can be begin. In case of missing configuration, the configuration team needs to be intimated.
- Ensures data quality management processes address regulatory and business need. Assist data owners in planning and executing manual data cleansing process which would be tracked in Microsoft Project Plan. Responsible for source data identification, data conversion and the execution of automated data cleansing using DataStage Tool. Assess and influence data migration strategies and plans. Develop key performance indicators to measure data accuracy, completeness and timeliness. Update the Portfolio and Management Team on the status and presentation using the Microsoft power point presentation.