- To gain a dynamic and challenging role in the area of Embedded systems that will offer me the best opportunity for further development of my abilities, skills and knowledge with long - term career growth possibilities.
Programming Languages: Assembly language, Embedded C, Linux Embedded, C, C++, and Python.
Application Software: MS office, OrCAD, MATLAB, Code blocks, CCS, Wireshark, Keil uVision5, IAR Workbench, Visual studio, Arduino IDE.
Operating System: Windows, MAC, Ubuntu Linux
Micro Controller / Processor: ARM Cortex M4F, Arduino, STM32F436, AVR ATmega8535, 8051, 8086, 80386SX/DX, 8085.
Communication Protocols: UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, GMLAN, LIN, RS 485, RS 232, Ethernet, ARP, UDP, TCP, IPv4, IPv6
- Working on Confidential Project (Infotainment feature technology).
- Designed and implemented software of embedded devices and systems from requirements to production and commercial deployment.
- Develop code for different communication protocols which is used in car communication system like CAN, I2C, GMLAN, SPI, LIN.
- Understand code which is used to integrate android application with controller board. Use STM32F439 as a controller and I.MX6udl as a processor and Android kitkat 4.4.2 as an OS in our processor board.
- Work on Linux Embedded system and Integrate different Linux driver for Touch Screen, FM/AM.
- Worked on different error reducing methods such as gradient descent method, conjugate gradient method and Orthogonal least square method.
- And coming up with the optimized method.
- Provided good design models and Automation solutions for the company’s product range and projects. Assigned the task to develop customized human interface software using SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition).
- Analyzing, Designing, testing and validating of the software and hardware of the products.
- Specialized on RS-485 and RS-232 communication protocols.
Associate Software Engineer
- Successfully completed the company’s training program and gained precious knowledge of C and C++ Projects Implementation of TCP/IP and UDP for IOT (Internet of Things) application on ARM Cortex M4: May 2016
- The entire firmware for UDP and TCP had been implemented, Ping request and response, ARP request is also supported by Ethernet chip EN28j60 and also implement TCP/IP stack to show an IOT application.
Tools & Technology: Embedded C, ARM Cortex M4, CCS, Ethernet, TCP/IP, IPv4, Wireshark.