- Looking for a job in an organization where my talent, skills and knowledge are fully utilized to contribute towards organizational success and achieve career objectives. I believe that my technical, functional and communication skills will enable me in facing the challenging career ahead.
- Overall IT experience: 10+ years’ experience in Testing (Database testing & API Testing & Automation - Selenium Tool, Manual Testing and Agile Methodology).
- Working experience in Selenium Automation tool with Python language.
- Experience in setting up new Automation frameworks, customer Utilities.
- Working experience in API automation testing using Python.
- Working experience in continuous integration tool Jenkins .
- Working experience in version control repositories like TFS/Azure DevOps and GitHub using version control tool Git .
- MySQL - Backend Automation using Python .
- Experience in working Keyword Driven Model, Data Driven, Hybrid Framework, Page Object Model frameworks.
- Experience in preparing various documents such as Test Plan, Test Strategy and possess fair experience with test/defect management tools such as HP ALM and qTest.
- Performed functional testing for API using Postman tool.
- Hands on experience in Sauce Labs.
- Working experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Hands on experience in TOSCA automation tool.
- Experience in Cross-Browser and Compatibility Testing to test whether the web applications are working as desired in different browsers and environments.
- Experience in executing the SQL queries to validate business rules in MySQL and MS SQL.
- Experience in creating utilities using VB macro.
- Experienced in all the STLC phases of a project including requirement gathering, requirement analysis, design, testing, reporting and debugging.
- Expertise working with Off-shore team and assigning testing responsibilities and follow up till test completion and reporting the status to stake holders.
- Provide Weekly status update on the projects to the stakeholders highlighting the project progress, risk, and issues in the project. Coordinate with the stakeholders to resolve the issues identified during the project phase and delivery.
- Extensive experience in testing across phases which includes System Testing, Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing, Smoke Testing, Automation testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Ability to learn new technologies and work efficiently in a team.
- Strong work ethic combined with a commitment to excellence in all projects undertaken, broad analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
Automation Tool: Selenium, TOSCA
Programming Language: Python, Java
Continuous Integration Tool: Jenkins
Version Control Tool: Git
Version Control Repository: GitHub, TFS/Azure DevOps
Automation framework: PyTest
Test Management tool: HP ALM/QTest
Database: MySQL, MS SQL Server
- Responsible for managing the project deliverables to stakeholders on basis of priority.
- Preparation of Test Estimation, Test Strategy and Test plan.
- Participate and provide input in Iteration planning and Estimations.
- Performing automation POCs (Proof of Concept) for existing web applications using Selenium for automation proposal to stakeholders.
- Undertaking software testing against requirement specifications, use cases and user stories, as new software features are developed.
- Development of test scripts from use cases, user stories and other sources.
- Selection of Framework based on Customer/Project requirement.
- Customization of existing framework to suite project needs.
- Handling of technical challenges among team members and to provide solution/suggestions.
- Creation of common business component functions which can be re-used with minimal changes to help in script phase.
- Creation of proper validation checkpoints in test scripts for report generation.
- Debugging of test scripts and validation of test results during execution phase.
- Enriching the existing code to reduce execution time and to increase efficiency.
- Integration of the automation suite to GIT repository.
- Scheduling of automation suite through Jenkins and configuration of reports to be triggered to email.
- Providing of demo to Client on the automation framework, Data maintenance and test results summary.
- Ensure that coding standards are maintained across the team members.
- Performing Regression Execution after merge activities.
- Defect Triaging, Reviews and Status Reporting, Test coverage Analysis, Team Management, and monitoring the project deliverables.