- A lifelong student & leader, seeking opportunities to build and lead teams of professionals to mission accomplishment through dynamic trust - based leadership, as a PM or otherwise. Deep experience at Project, Program & Director levels with interest in many industries (most recently Cyber Security) as well as various disciplines of process management, technology and business execution where the common denominator for success is disciplined execution and high morale.
- Cyber Information Security initiative portfolio delivery, operations & leadership experience
- Cyber Security PM, Risk Management, Architecture, Engineering & Business Integration
- Strong executive leadership, negotiation, communications, and execution skills
- Project Management in Waterfall, Agile and hybrid settings (PMP, CSM)
- Extensive experience providing Executive Reporting to sponsors & Steering Committees
- PMO-IT-Business integration and strategic alignment
- Trust-Based Leadership Instruction delivery (Fidelis Leadership Group, LLC)
- Team building and collaborative, motivational leadership
- Practice Mgmt. & PPM tools (Clarity, MSP, SP, Planview, At-Task, Smart Sheet)
- Merger & Acquisition Integration Leadership
- Process Mapping & Improvement
- Strategic, Operational, & Tactical Planning and organization
- Budgeting, Financial Planning & Mgmt.
- Big Data - Elastic Stack, Data Warehouse, BI, Analytics & Reporting/Dashboards
- Web-digital Agile-based delivery including UX/UI design w/external agency partners
- Strong large system integration experience with Marketing, CRM, ERP, PSA, etc. functions
- CISM Certification complete pending +18 months in Cyber Role (Exam passed April 2019)
Senior Program Leader
- Frameworks implementation initiative designed to systematize risk and process controls to enhance the integrity and effectiveness of cyber information sharing program on behalf of AOO customers and security of the North American Electricity Grid from Cyber and Physical attacks. support of operations & engagement groups to drive electricity sector membership and member information ‘mutual-cyber and physical defense’ of the North American electricity grid. implementation in support of cyber threat information gathering, provisioning, enrichment and sharing.
- Data partners included commercial as well as various national labs.
- Managed expansion of CRISP (Cyber Risk Information Sharing Program) data set and a variety of security tools in the hands of in-house analysts to enrich cyber threat related information its derivative intel products to provide timely threat insights to over 1000 electricity AOO members (including Consolidated Edison, Berkshire Hathaway Energy, Southern Company and numerous others, large and small) across the North American Grid.
- Lead implementation of E-ISAC’s Critical Broadcast Program (CBP) enabling process and technology using Cisco event center 3000 in coordination with the operations group
- Lead GRIDEX Portal availability effort whereby the Bi-Annual GRIDEX event was supported by a high availability clone created specifically to provide optimal exercise support.
Senior Project Manager
- Lead multi-national teams to deliver of Cyber Security Initiatives to reduce threat risk to the bank, including Network Analytics platform implementation, Email Security and Endpoint Communications efforts.
- Work within strict risk management ORR controls and architectural design frameworks to ensure comprehensive risk mitigation throughout the delivery process, as well as ensuring appropriate responsiveness to operational threat risk as the primary goal.
- Report progress to executive & operational steering committees on a regular basis
- Portfolio included 7 program areas, 4 IT (including Information Security) and 3 business, with 50+ initiatives in flight at any given time.
- Worked with senior client executive and director level leaders to ensure a deep understanding of the operational mission, which was to deliver projects mapped to programs mapped to strategic objectives in support of the organizational mission and strategy.
- Managed standup and transition activities, including 2 months of ‘run the engine’ at scale before completing the mission.
M&A Program Manager
- Collaborate with senior staff, Go-To-Market Leaders and M&A VP to bring merger and acquisition initiatives to expected fiscal and operational fruition.
- Key objectives include effective organizational, process and technology integration revolving around corporate cross-cultural alignment and effective change management as well as detailed program planning and execution against aggressive timelines and budgets.
- Led or leading delivery of multiple such initiatives with significant operational revenue and brand reputation at stake.
Director - Portfolio Management Office
- Built operational SOP’s around best practices and methodologies (including both Agile & Waterfall) and manage 10M+ budget for portfolio projects in 2016 including an ongoing ~3M program to perform sales & sales support BPR work, Information Security/PCI then consolidate & replace core system components in close coordination with multiple vendors (CRM-CPQ-ERP integration).
Director - Portfolio Management Office
- Detailed strategic business planning sessions and associated requirements ID & refinement
- Conventional data modeling techniques and design including data governance and master data management considerations
- “ETL” development to retrieve, transform and load source data into target structures (as well as address myriad source data issues/anomalies)
- System, Performance and User Testing
- Construction & delivery of custom Data Mart tables and a companion Business Intelligence solution (repository and user interface - Oracle OBIEE toolset)
- Development & delivery of Data Mart specific SQL & BI user training (for a variety of business analysts and other business managers, executives, etc.)
- Development & delivery of system support documentation along with intensive support team training & “turn-over” collaboration
Senior Program Manager
Confidential, Herndon, VA
- Trained and lead teams of security specialists throughout several regions of the country in support of US and coalition missions.
- Responsible for close coordination with local officials and population throughout all regions to ensure best outcomes and mission accomplishment.