- Project Management / Information Technology Professional with extensive, diversified and accountable experience.
- A resourceful producer skilled at directing large - scale technical and functional SAP Implementation projects and associated team members, providing postproduction support, preparing detailed project summaries for management review, implementing quality assurance initiatives into each project streaming into large programs to achieve total integrity of all processes while ensuring quality results in all deliverables.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Proven project management skills
- Consistency in successful delivery
- Effective communication / negotiation
- Root cause analysis /process driven.
- Proficiency with SAP ASAP, Waterfall and Agile Methodologies
- Team leading/training
- Organized planning / decision making
- C Level Executive Interaction
- Problem solving
- Conflict resolution
- Risk Management
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Service Now
- MS Project
- MS Office
- Lotus Notes
- ASAP / Activate Methodology for SAP
- SOX compliance & Standards
IT SAP Project Manager
- Managed TMS SAP 4PL projects for PMO by using waterfall methodology
- Managed multi SBGs corporate funded project by using Agile methodology
- Organized and facilitated Internal and External (Client Facing Meetings) Status meetings
- Facilitated daily stand ups, Sprint review with product owner, Retrospective ceremonyand Sprint Planning sessions
- Implemented a global TMS solution with TMC by integrating Confidential north American sites to TMC systems
- Set up new distribution center and integrating with Company’s ERP system.
- Updated ITPPM with project documents and weekly statuses
- Coordinated and facilitated requirement gathering session with 4PL vendor
- Worked closely with project IT team to build the solutions
- Managed project Risks, Action items, Issues and dependencies
- Facilitated weekly status calls followed by meeting minutes
IT SAP Project Manager
- Implemented SAP Ariba for Organization’s procurement and supply chain processes such as P2P (Procure to Pay) and CRM
- Performed day to day tasks to manage Ariba implementation
- Conducted RICEFW sessions to identify Customization required to meet organizational requirements
- Facilitated daily, weekly, and monthly meetings followed by meeting minutes and action items assigned
- Created and circulated project health status as well as Steering Committee Presentations to Senior Leadership on monthly basis
- Developed and maintained detailed project plan as per Organization’s Validated Environment
- Designed System Testing Strategy and Test Plan for QA as per Validated environment’s requirements
- Executed System Integration Testing using Rational Tool
- Facilitated daily stand ups for SIT between Dev and QA Team to review open defects and discuss possible resolutions aligned with the user requirement’s specifications (URS)
- Managed end to end process for identifying SIT Testers in Validated Environment as well as confirming their access to the environment in additional to coordinating their availability
- Maintain RAID log
- Developed UAT Plan and managed UAT activities. Responsible for Cutover and Hyper Care plan development and oversight
SAP Project Manager
- Upgraded organization’s legacy VMS with SAP SLC integrated with MM and SRM for enhanced and optimized features
- Prepared Project Charter aligned with the signed SOW
- Prepared SAP Work breakdown structure, project schedule, resource plan and status reports
- Identified and managed project scope and scale of the project to allocate resources
- Actively participated in blue printing workshops to capture business requirements as per project scope
- Assignment of Responsibilities to project team members based on their skillset using RASCI Matrix
- Organized and lead weekly status meetings with the team to monitor progress
- Provided detailed estimates for SAP projects for design and development. Validated estimates from consultants
- Maintained Risk Register with risk mitigation plan
- Maintained Issue log to manage open and high priority issues
- Provided project leadership, work direction and feedback by holding status meetings
- Coordination of communication between ITG and Business stakeholders worked closely with basis team in GRC implementation project on a post installation activity such as to get GRC AC plugins installed on all target systems.Setting for outgoing smtp email server.
- Setting up web dispatcher between gateway to Fiori
- Below are the security tasks
Confidential, Alpharetta GA
- Provided day to day production support to medical devices manufacturing division
- Worked on new initiatives for minor and major system enhancements
- Developed detailed project, resource, communication, and test Plan along with status reports.
- Interacted with business personnel on the client side to obtain information required to analyze and document issues on SAP logistics and provided the best possible solution.
- Hands on Experience on managing projects on entire procure to payment cycle process and logistics execution process.
- Oversaw testing phase before handing over the product to client for UAT.
- Extensive involvement in the end user training and Knowledge Transfer Sessions for every new major/minor enhancement.
- Interacted comprehensively with all project stakeholders.
- Organized and facilitated weekly and monthly Staff, PMO and IT Committee meetings
- Assisted project owners in developing and maintaining Project schedule and tracking changes in addition to post deployment monitoring
- Oversaw Risk Register, Issue Log, and Stakeholder Register for all active projects.
- Lead an Enterprise-Wide Global migration effort from Legacy Data Stores to new Firm Data Warehouse (FDW)/Data involving over 1500 major products - ($30M Budget)
- Worked with Product teams to manager their migration effort and report on their progress (Plan vs. Actual).
- Assisted Product teams with managing and archiving documentation and granting access based on the needs.
- Organized and facilitated meetings with Product Owners, Product Technical Leads as well as Portfolio Leads to discuss Migration Strategy, challenges, and dependencies
- Maintained Program Tracker with all the in-scope products (1500+) to capture every product’s Current Data Source, Future Data Source, Current Migration Status (Pending Assessment, Under Assessment, In Development, Migrated)
IT Project Manager
- Upgraded SAP SRM 5.0 to SAP SRM 7.0
- Implemented the solution for catalog searching and transferring from SAP MDM catalog repositories for the applications in SRM system
- Coordinated communication between application owners, ITG and Helpdesk to automate the process receiving and dropping daily data files
- Performed end to end Project Management activities including but not limited to Stakeholder, Scope, Time, Budget, Quality, Risk, Procurement, and Communication Management.
- Extensive Involvement with developing end user training guides and Knowledge Transfer sessions for all new major & minor enhancement
- Development and delivery of project and program weekly, monthly and yearly status reports to the appropriate stakeholders
Sr. Project Manager
- Replacement of existing Vendor Management Systems via large scale program
- Developed process flows for As Is and To Be Process. Utilized Flow Charts as effective tool to communicate new processes.
- Managed Web Server Replacement from Web Logic to WebSphere and established 4-way connection from PROD to PROD/COB and from COB to PROD/COB for both inbound and outbound.
- Played key role in applying for project budget by submitting available market solutions and vendor analysis. Tracked project cost and monitored budgeted amount.
- Interact daily with the Networking Team, Quality Assurance Team, Developers, Project leads, and the System Administration Team to monitor BAU Activities and Infrastructure progress such as Active Directory and Web Help Desk Tools.
- Management of resources between multiple projects
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed large-scale end to end implementation of SHA+++RENET across Organization at Enterprise Level from concept to deployment following secured SDLC Process. Implied logic while reviewing business requirements
- Assessed operational risks for indirect procurement. Performed vendor management.
- Active participation with end users during the UAT and Go-Live phase followed by execution of Change Management Process before going Live to Production Environment.
- Day to day activities involved Scope, Stakeholder, Time, Resources, Budget and Quality Management in addition to reporting status to management
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed program for online streaming offered via XBOX 360 Release with multiple projects including minor releases and enhancements
- Involved heavily in the testing phase
- Defined and initiated projects for Program and assigned Project Managers to analyze costs, schedules, and performance of component projects while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Prepared and presented periodic Status Reports and Dashboards to all key stakeholders.
- Worked closely with developers, QA, architects, SMEs, Business Analysts and stakeholders across organization including offshore teams.
- Coordinated end user training prior to UAT Phase
- Improved existing project management processes
- Facilitated weekly project meetings with project team and sponsor.
Confidential, Wilmington, DE
- Designed a real-time credit analysis system that provided a consistent reporting platform for Basel II compliance; introduced best practices to the team, used by Head Office, Compliance, Internal Audit as well as the Lending Team
- Enhanced Change Management Process across organization; Facilitated change management working sessions; partnered with senior leaders to identify gaps in the existing processes and close them by fixing them as part of the large program initiative
- Managed program timelines and coordinated with clients, internal data providers, and development teams to ensure adherence to delivery dates; responsible for full program lifecycle from scoping / inception to testing and coordination of deployment.
- Organized weekly status meetings to review team activities, timeline adherence and to leverage workload among staff.
- Generated numerous monthly reports and reconciliations of existing reports.
- Drove a sustainable training program and enterprise change management activities, while retaining access to historical Data to provide access to the database for regulatory business activities.
- Established missing project management processes