- I am a dedicated professional with combined 10+ years’ of experience in IT Management and HRIS. I am currently an HRIS professional who started her career in IT and have many years of experience in both large and small global organizations. I am both technical - savvy and very familiar with the operations in HR, Payroll, Compensation and Benefits.
- Implemented Workday HCM for the entire company with offices in 30+ countries.
- Administrated Talent Review, Performance Review and Consolidated Annual Merit processes during the year of go-live.
- Project Manager for implementing integrations between Workday and Active Directory; between Workday and Concur; between Workday and ADP WorkForce Now.
- Project Manager and Subject Matter Expert for implementing Absence Management for Germany.
- Implemented Workday Onboarding
- Administrate various data uploads for Workday and ADP WFN
- Advanced user of the Workday Reporting tool, proficient in calculated fields and dashboards. Assisted in data analysis for various business functions in the company.
- Provided various user trainings through in-person presentations and user guides.
Senior HRIS Specialist
- System administrator for the global HRIS - Workday, with >13,000 employees and contractors.
- Implemented Workday for the entities in the U.S. and rest of the world - Europe, Latin America and Asia. Full cycle project management from product demo, company structure setup, data load to end-user training.
- Maintain and set up global compensation plans with various compensation rules.
- Implemented Merit Increase processes for multiple U.S.-based entities in Workday.
- Responsible for designing the global job profile database.
- Implementing and maintaining Absence Management and Employee Self Service for the entities in the U.S., Europe, South America and Asia.
- Participated in implementing the integration between Workday and ADP PayForce and maintaining the integration going forward.
- Participated in implementing the integrations between Workday and Taleo and maintaining the integration going forward.
- Perform various mass data loads with the Enterprise Interface Builder tool in Workday.
- Responsible for rolling out and supporting the Onboarding processes in Workday.
- Responsible for implementing Talent Management (Performance Review, Talent Assessment, nBox, Talent Calibration) in Workday.
- Setting up Annual Benefits Open Enrollment in Workday.
- Review and maintain various business processes in Workday.
- System administrator for the recruiting system - Taleo.
- Provide training to HR partners in all entities.
- Developing ad-hoc HR reports.
HRIS /Payroll/AP Specialist
- Oversee, maintain and perform the processing for payroll, using ADP PC Payroll for Windows and eTime, on a bi-weekly basis for hourly and salaried employees.
- Develop and maintain reports for management, such as staffing costs analysis, FTE, Paid-time-off balances and 401k/403b loan reports using ADP ReportSmith and MS Excel (advanced level).
- Work with directors and HR closely to make sure employee data is accurate.
- Interface with ADP to resolve HRIS/Payroll issues.
- Participate in team for the centralization of the weekly Accounts Payables processing for Hebrew SeniorLife’s multiple campuses using Advanced Answer on Demand.
HR IT Project Manager
- Participated in one complete, full-cycle, HRMS (ADP Enterprise) application implementation and SAP to ADP conversion. Providing implementation support through transition to ongoing operations.
- Work as HRIS administrator for ERP applications such as ADP Enterprise (incl. HR, Payroll and Benefits) and SAP R/3.
- Administer Comp/Perf Mgmt Workflows, table structures, eligibility rules, plans and templates.
- Participate in all HR systems upgrades.
- Train and work with Data Entry Coordinators to maintain data integrity.
- Generate reports using ReportSmith/SAP/MS Access.
- Maintain the benefits module: ADP WINFLEX/WAVES and assist in the annual open enrollments.
- Maintain the total compensation module: ADP Total Rewards.
- Responsible for the career development and recruitment module: ADP VirtualEdge.
- Maintain the Internet/Intranet site for the HR department of Lufthansa North America.
- Maintain OPTIK, our online HR archiving system.
- Generate internal cost controlling reports for the HR department using data from SAP Financial Accounting on a monthly base.
- Build financial models such as sick-day payout balances for the whole company monthly.
- Perform financial/business analyses before new product acquisitions.
- Perform salary audits regularly e.g. for terminated employees.
- Act as primary liaison to the IT department for HR, and providing IT support for the HR department, including MS Office, ADP Enterprise, etc..
IT and Telecommunication Manager
- Coordinated IT (hardware and software) supports inside Lufthansa company across Atlantic (Europe and North America), including upgrades for both hardware and software.
- Provided consulting services to end-users inside Lufthansa North America for all IT & telecommunication related projects.
- Performed cost analysis to help cut cost for Lufthansa North America by consolidating existing telecommunication services.
- Participated in the project to implement “Voice-over-IP phone system” for Lufthansa North America headquarters in 2006.
- Generated monthly telecommunication costs reports for all managers using MS Access.