- Extensive experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on various mobile App, Web, IoT & Infrastructure projects (Cloud/DB migrations & network/data storage upgrades) using Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Successfully developed PMO/PMM processes as part of an enterprise - wide continuous improvement lean initiative
- Demonstrated success working in a Product Mgmt/client-facing capacity generating proposals, gathering requirements, creating SOWs, managing budgets (ETCs/EACs), scope, risks as well as meeting customer needs & expectations
- 10+ yrs experience using Scrum in an Agile/Lean environment to meet demanding 2 to 4 week Sprint releases
- Extensive experience managing transformation projects such as Merger & Acquisitions (M&A) and other enterprise-wide change management initiatives
- Recognized for successfully executing various New Product Introduction (NPI) transformation initiatives involving business & technical stakeholders at all levels of the enterprise (Marketing, IT, Finance, Ops, Legal, Engineering & CE)
- Strong communication and analytical skills presenting various status reports, metrics, dashboards/KPIs to clients, vendors, technical/non-technical stakeholders & end-users at all levels of management
- Track record of achievement managing small to large complex projects simultaneously while coming up to speed quickly
- “Hands-On” manager that can build & train strong cross functional/Agile teams in a concurrent development environment
- Extensive experience as a Production Operations project manager delivering electronic products w/embedded software
- Experienced using a Change Request Board (CRB) process for overseeing the approval/rejection of impact assessments
- All Window OS’s & Office Suite - (Project, Excel, Visio, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Office 365, MS Project Server, MS SharePoint, VDI VMware Horizon Client (Windows 7 & 10), Adobe
- Telecom Apps (Skype/ WebEx/GoToMeeting/Zoom/etc), MS Visual Studio/TFS/.NET, C#
- AWS, JIRA, Confluence, Apptus, Salesforce, IBM WCA, Mulesoft, Version1 Agile, Smartsheet
Sr. PM/Product Mgr.
- Established and implemented project management processes and methodologies for the IT community to ensure the Initiation Phase of the project met all criteria to obtain approval & advance to the next phase gate
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately
- Responsible for IT product knowledge & implementation strategy for the (2) new EV vehicles while coordinating with all of the business areas for launch readiness
- Successfully delivered the Gen 2.0 MyMazda CRM mobile App (iOS & Android) & Web projects to support the Connected Vehicle (CV) launch in 2019. Duties included overseeing the day-to-day project execution from initiation to release along with Customer Engagement (CE) business readiness initiatives. Managed the “change control” process which was critical to the execution of the project since multiple 3rd party vendors & various MNAO IT/Biz teams were involved
- Responsibilities included managing CE related business transformation projects such as migration from an existing IBM-based Marketing Cloud platform to a Salesforce-based CRM Marketing Cloud platform as well as integrating to other digital channels (SMS, Social, Email & other “Internet of Things”/IoT devices) for all Confidential North America Operations
- Assisted in creating PMO process capabilities using Agile/Hybrid strategies as well as being a shared resource that provided project management expertise throughout Confidential North America Operations.
- Successfully managed multiple IT/Infrastructure projects (Mainframe/Oracle Siebel/MS SQL/Migrations) concurrently from initiation thru delivery while working w/cross-functional teams & providing project status/health to at all levels of mgmt
- Successfully launched several global iOS & Android CRM mobile/web-based apps development projects (Java, C#, HTML, CSS, MVC, .NET) in an Agile/SCRUM environment that was still evolving. Duties included estimating, planning, scheduling, assessing risks/mitigation strategies, tracking issues, problem solving while working with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Successfully managed the HCA auto financing transformation project through the Discovery phase which had a charter to look at the feasibility of migrating the current enterprise legacy LOS app onto a new enterprise-wide platform called Cassiopae. The Discovery phase included defining requirements, finalizing project cost/timeline for the implementation phase while validating the business case ROI for executive stakeholders
- Successfully delivered enterprise-wide infrastructure (data center migration & data storage) projects. SOW included the selection of COTS hardware (app/web servers), decommissioning existing application/web servers & deploying to new servers, setting up new Oracle databases, websites & EMC VMAX replacements w/PURE Storage Flash Array storage.
- Successfully delivered on time & under budget complex application development & infrastructure projects requiring solid hands-on experience leading distributed teams & various mobile providers across multiple business units/time zones
- Met all desired project objectives using the appropriate Agile, Waterfall and/or Hybrid methodologies
- Managed multiple S/W development projects as the Scrum Master as well as infrastructure upgrades to the various Staging /Prod environments (VM, EMS & MySQL servers along w/upgrades to existing SAN & DB2 storage networks).
- Successfully managed the change request process, schedules, communication plans & impact/risk assessments as well as providing sustaining support (post production training material clarifications & updates, releasing of service packs/patches, performance tuning, marketing team support, change requests, etc.) after release into production
- Successfully managed the development & transition to a new Loan Origination System (LOS) using a MS.Net framework w/various B2B integrations, data warehousing & infrastructure initiatives using Agile/Waterfall metho dologies
- Worked directly with major mortgage lenders to gather end-to-end requirements regarding Sales, Processing, Underwriting, Funding/Closing & Servicing of loans to deliver a customize LOS application platform
- Managed M&A consolidation projects and down-sizing of multiple office locations thru out the U.S. as well as offshore locations along w/ERP platform upgrades & various transformation projects dealing with enterprise level IT initiatives
- Developed project charters that define project scope, objectives, major stakeholders, constraints, assumptions and risks
- Communicated performance metrics to an executive steering committee utilizing SharePoint dashboard templates
- Specified, obtained, allocated and managed internal/external cross-functional resources to meet project requirements
- Developed/maintained detailed project risk assessment plans while championing project risk mitigation initiatives
- Managed the portfolio of Mfg. Engr. Projects consisting of a team with 15 Project Managers & 30 Production Engineers (ME, EE, IE & Mfg.) that support large & small government contracts for both US and Foreign customers
- Responsible for oversight of procurement & managing vendors (SOWs, quotes, performance monitoring, payment, etc.)
- Responsible for oversight of all program budgets (labor & capital) and technical/schedule commitments
- Responsible for HR activities and building up the talent pool within the organization
- Responsible for standardizing all processes & workflows through lean management techniques
Sr. PMO/Project Mgr.
- Responsible for managing projects that dealt with the development of the Argus suite of products used to assist pharma clients in the release of new drugs into global markets worldwide
- Responsible working with the PMO to provide oversight of planning, staffing, negotiation for resources, generating project charters, execution & control on development projects dealing with drug safety & risk management
- Responsible for maintaining the company portfolio for on-going projects for new Argus enhancements & client services
- Standardized project management techniques and processes to ensure that the quality of the Argus releases & project deliverables met all FDA regulations as well as other country specific guidelines for approving new drugs into the market
- Managed multiple IT projects for a Web-based application (400k transactions/mo.) that acts as a central portal for mortgage lenders, banks & other financial institutions to place, manage & track orders from various service providers of mortgage products. Projects included gathering business requirements, spec analysis, design, development, internal/client-side testing & deployment using various SDLC models (Agile, Waterfall, Iterative, etc.)
- Managed all activities for large to small projects involving integrating clients/vendors across multiple platforms, infrastructure upgrades, data center/SQL migrations & moving XML clients off legacy systems onto a central portal