- Senior Portfolio/Program Manager with record of successfully delivering complex operational/strategic technology solutions. Experience in operations and projects management with diverse financial services organizations. Recognized for leadership and ability to build strong client relationships. Hand - picked by executive team to turn around underperforming programs; accomplished leader respected for leading successful change in projects, bring quality and building credibility with executives.
- Program Management
- DOT Net, SharePoint
- Data Quality Governance
- Continuous Integration
- Portfolio Management
- Agile (Scrum, SAFe, Kanban)
- Cloud AWS/AZURE/Saas
Agile program MANAGER
- Perform Strategic Planning, Performance Management, and linking strategy to performance
- Develop best practices, standards, and methodologies to assist in the implementation and execution of Data Governance
- Manage and administer JIRA/Confluence/Bit Bucket add-ons, plugins, and extensions, optimize flow by Kanban
- Facilitate and communicate the annual calendars for Iterations and Program Increments (PI)
- Designed and managed the development of RESTful web services to manipulate dynamic datasets using AJAX calls in the Confidential Credit Card domain UX perspective. The API featured with Spring Hibernate and JPA frameworks
- Aggregate Team PI Objectives into Program PI Objectives and publish them for visibility and transparency
- Enhancements DevOps features based on the requirements from ARTs (Pipeline enhancements, Bit Bucket Migration, Sprint, and PI naming standards by working with Agile Coaches etc.)
Confidential, Melvern, PA
Agile program manageR
- Develop and maintain scorecards. Work with business partners to track and report benefits and impact of the program
- Engage directly with stakeholders to define mission value and prioritize work and build intellectual capital in Agile techs
- Guide the ART and the teams through the delivery of software and services, embracing and casting the Agile mindset
- Provide guidance Agile, Scrum, SAFe and leads Agile delivery teams consisting of a mix of organization staff
- Work with program architects and champions to design deployment roadmap
- Implemented UX strategies and Used AJAX, JSON with jQuery for request data and response processing.
- Implemented DevSecOps life cycle - complete automation of builds, deployments, security scans, Sonar integration.
- Managed for multiple programs and customer business teams to drive operational success, manage dependencies/risks.
- Interface Trading apps to Exchanges like Nasdaq, NYSE etc.to scale a strategy across many markets and asset classes
- Drove process improvement using Lean Six Sigma methodology to solve inefficiencies.
- Implemented a next generation application, for Windows Vista, using the .NET Framework 3.5 and Windows Presentation Foundation WPF, Windows Communication Foundation WCF in .Net Framework 3.5/4.0 and used in the Saas platform.
Technical program manager
- Ensuring the successful implementation of the Payments road map through the definition of a common set of design and process standards, driving the adoption of these standards across the enterprise,
- Lead role in the detailed design of the transformed Payments ecosystem from a technology, process, integration.
- Implemented Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Reports and Dashboards
- Ensure the successful implementation of the Payments roadmap through the definition of a common set of design and process standards, driving the adoption of these standards across the enterprise, payment product vendors team.
Agile program/product Manager
- Create, lead, and implement Data Management and Governance goals and metrics on a global level
- Establish project and program metrics and policies to ensure integrity of Data; develop roadmap; accountable for achieving business objectives and results; accountable for project readiness
- Manage scalable Hadoop virtual and physical cluster environments and created the Hadoop Snapshots requirement.
- Implemented SAAS, PAAS & IAAS based cloud models, Virtualization of Servers and compute storage as SAAS Cloud
Technical agile Program Manager
- Supervises development and implementation of comprehensive project and work plans for efforts within data governance platform. Understanding of Ent. Data Governance principles.
- Managed the Development e-commerce portal used J2EE web application with Oracle DB back-end
- Analyzed marketing campaign effectiveness by lead source and global regions. Created Salesforce reporting frameworks that identify KPIs by lead source to inform campaign budgeting
- Implemented Salesforce.com CRM solutions for Kohls.com. Worked closely on touch points - Web, Kiosk and POS.
- Created budgets and project plans, Work Breakdown Structures, executed resource allocation and risk analysis and developed functional and technical specifications and business requirements for multi-year, multimillion-dollar projects.
- Development of Content Management Application CMA and Content delivery CDA templates for Treasury Multi Sites. Involved in Database design, Normalization, and optimization for TSS application using Dot Net
- Manage the various stages of title selection and contract negotiations. Duties to include producing approval forms for senior management, negotiating deal memo& terms, and managing contractual process from start to finish.
- Designed and develop UX perspective Web Pages Used Ajax calls through Handlebars JS and Ember JS to populate the data tables on the front-end.