- Project Management experience specializing in SAP Projects/Programs in Order to cash, Data Analytics, Finance, SAP Upgrades, and Business Objects upgrades. Experienced with S/4 HANA STE Infrastructure, Implementations/Migrations on AWS Cloud.
- Five years of Project/Program Management experience managing SAP projects and, fifteen years of experience in SAP ECC, SAP BW on HANA, S/4 HANA and SAP Cloud projects with Sales & Distribution (Order to cash), Finance and HR.
- Responsible for End - to-End delivery of projects from initiation to closing. Delivered projects on schedule and within budget.
- Experienced in Agile, Traditional/Waterfall, and Hybrid project management methodologies. Experienced with Safe Agile Framework, Scrum methodologies in Agile.
- Hosted and drove PI planning meetings and Iteration planning. Involved in the Transformation from Waterfall to Agile methodology.
- Served as a primary liaison between IT and Business teams. Collaborated with Business stakeholders. IT Teams and PMO on Charter definitions and scoping/budgeting of projects. Communicate project updates to stakeholders and senior management.
- Project Management expertise with focus on project planning, financial management, resourcing, Stakeholder Management, communication and scope management, assessing, and appropriately managing project risks.
- Experience with Project financials - Approved spend, planned spend(forecasting), EAC and Variance tracking.
Industry: Insurance, Life sciences, Technology, Media, Manufacturing, Financial and Professional managed services.
Project Management Tools: JIRA, Rally/Agile Central Clarity PPM, MS Project, MS Visio, Sharepoint, MS PowerPoint
Environment: /Tools: SAP S/4 HANA(1609, 1809, 1909) SAP BW (7.4, 7.3, 7.1, 7.0, 3.5, 3.0b), SAP BW on HANA,, Business Objects 4.2 SAP ECC Ehp1, Enterprise, 4.7, 4.6c, 4.0 MDM 5.5, EP 7.0, Solution Manager 7.0, Oracle, SFDC
Business Domains: Sales & Distribution(Order to Cash), HR, Finance .
Engagement Lead/Cloud Project Manager
- Lead and managed S/4 HANA STE Greenfield Implementations starting with Infrastructure Build of S/4 HANA by provisioning SBX, DEV,QA and PROD Environment.
- Lead the install of Model Company for Finance and Data Migration effort with Selective Data migration limited to a few company codes into the new S/4 HANA environment.
- Worked as a liason between technical teams and business teams. Worked closely with - SAP Development/Migration, Basis, OS/DB, Cloud and Networking teams to facilitate the Provisioning of systems.
- Responsible for all project timelines and updates to Senior Management.
- Engaging with the Customers, SI’s, SAP Active attention and SAP Services teams on a daily basis to provide updates on the build,
- Involved in planning the HA/DR startegy and worked with cutomer to plan the HA/DR test and developed a HA/DR cutover plan
SAP Project Manager
- Lead and Managed the project for the Presentment and enablement of local currency transactions for ecommerce orders originating from TI.com for Japan, China and Taiwan.
- Worked in a Hybrid Project management environment with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Worked with Jira Confluence as Project Management tool to track Projects.
SAP Project Manager
- Lead and managed Business Objects & Lumera Upgrade project from version 4.1 To 4.2 SP 5. Managed the whole project end to end to upgrade entire landscape.
- Lead and Managed IDM upgrade project from 7.2 to 8.0. IDM 7.1. IDM was upgraded to version 8.0 on new hardware and the data was migrated from 7.1 to 8.0.
- Lead and managed Single Sign on (SSO) project for SAP Finance Applications. SSO functionality was enabled on SAP ECC, Insurance Analyzer and Business objects - AFO reporting. Managed the entire project and dependencies with different teams - SAP security, Basis, Windows/LDAP.
- Lead and Managed SAP PI (Process Integration) Decommission project. SAP PI was replaced with P2P (Point to Point) web services. This decommission initiative was part of the EA Simplification program to cut licensing and hardware costs as PI was not used extensively.
- Worked with Clarity PPM tool to manage and track the whole project with activities like creation of cost plans, Allocations of resources, RFC’s or tasks.
- Developed stakeholder status reports and reported status on a weekly basis.
SAP Project Manager
- Managed & Lead a HANA Migration Project to build a Semantic layer for all the business units in Order to cash and Finance areas to consolidate and simplify Reporting.
- Managed a Business Objects upgrade project from 4.0 to 4.1. Implemented the Project in Agile methodology in about 3 months.
- Involved in the transformation from waterfall to Agile Methodology and lead the first agile project. Involved in PI Planning, Delivered Features and user stories in 2-week increments.
- Lead and managed a Master data Integration project in SAP Vistex with a third-party Lexis nexis to exchange and update the customer master data.
- Produced artifacts like Weekly and monthly Stakeholder status reports, Financial reports, Project Kickoff documents and Project/Cutover plans.
- Lead an S/4 HANA Simple Finance Analytics Project. Managed project scope and deliverables. Defined full scale project plan. Involved with facilitating data model workshops with client business teams to gather data model requirements.
- Lead a BW on HANA Upgrade/Migration project. Laid out the migration project plan and a phased approach to migrate all BW environments. Coordinated the upgrade activities with the Basis, Security and Development teams.
- Produced artifacts like Project Kickoff documents, Requirements Document, Design documents, As Is and To Be Application Landscape diagrams, Requirement’s traceability Matrix (RTM), Project plans and cutover plans.
- Worked on several RFP’s, RFI’s and SOW’s in BI, HANA and S/4 Hana areas. Lead the Pre-sales effort from the Solutioning side and recommended Implementation and Solution options.
Development Manager/Solution Architect - SAP Applications
- Played a role as a Integration Lead/Project Manager with primary focus on SAP ECC for a Global Order to Cash Consolidation/Transformation Program,
- Worked on End to End Implementations for Global rollouts in LATAM, Canada and UK from Initiation of the projects to closure.
- Lead and managed integration projects betweem CPQ system(SFDC) and Order to cash System(SAP). Involved in developing Integration strategy between SAP and SFDC
- Lead the development and functional teams,Partnered with Business stakeholders and PMO on charter definition based on high level requirements
SAP Project Lead/SAP Team Lead - SAP BI
- Played a lead role as a SAP Team Lead/Project Lead for several key projects in SAP and BI in the Order to Cash area including the Upgrade project from BW 3.0b to BI NW 2004s/BI 7.0, BW, Pricing Analysis(Price Waterfall) project and MDM Implementation for creating a central master data repository for Material master data