- PMP Certified Finance Professional with 20+ years of IT industry & Domain experience in Account / Program / Project management of ERP & Custom Software projects,
- Domain experience in Manufacturing, Distribution, Retail, Costing, Finance, Accounting & Audit
- Proficient in Analysis & Translation of Business requirements to technical requirements
- Well - versed in analysis, design, development, customization and implementation of ERP & Custom Software applications.
- Possess strong Database skills & experienced in Object Oriented Programming
- Experience in leading and managing Technical & Functional resources in cross-functional environment
- Handled multiple roles - Program Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst, Developer, Solution provider, ERP Implementer
- Executed software projects for Consulting, Health care products, Automotive, Consumer products, and Process industry
- Interacted with Company and Client Managers on cost/schedule monitoring
- Experience in project cost estimating and proposal generation
- Responsible for achieving defined utilization and revenue goals
- Identified additional product/services opportunities for customers
- Responsible for team members’ career growth, appraisals, mentoring, inculcating leadership skills
- Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, self-motivated, quick learner, team player.
Management: Project Management.
ERP: Oracle Financials (Version 10.5.9)
Development Tools: Developer 2000, Tally Definition Language
Functional Modules: Finance, Manufacturing, Distribution/Order Management, Warehousing
RDBMS: Oracle 8.1, MS-SQL Server 6.5/7.0, MS Access 2000
O/S: Windows NT/2000 Server
Processes: Confidential ’s QMS (Quality Management System)
Account Manager / Program Manager
- Currently managing Team consisting of off shore and on shore Practitioners on a Portfolio level delivering solution on Oracle Applications along with Account Management
- Responsible for leading a project team in delivering solution to our customer in the Entertainment Industry.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements
- Responsible for managing scope, planning, tracking & change control aspects of the project.
- Responsible for effective communication between the project team and the customer. Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status to the customer.
- Utilize in-depth knowledge of functional and Technical experience in Oracle financials ERP and other leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to deliver solutions to customer.
- Establish Quality Procedure for the team and continuously monitor and audit to ensure team meets quality goals.
- Responsible for identifying, documenting and analyzing application user’s requirements from a business perspective. Understanding current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and working with the client and IT Architect to ensure proper translation of business requirements to IT solution requirements
Environment: s: AS 400 / WebSphere / Oracle Applications
Business Analyst & Solution provider
- Provided assistance to customers in the design of the Chart of Accounts to suit business needs, information analysis and MIS requirements.
- Delivering enhanced business solutions through implementation / customization post Business Process Review on Tally 6.3.
- Providing training and trouble shooting expertise to clients (remote and onsite).
- Customized Tally 6.3 using 4th Generation Tally Definition Language (4GL) as per agreed solution with customer.
Environment: Tally Definition Language (4GL)
- Understanding client’s business requirements and mapping the same to Tally’s features and functionalities (version 5.4).
- Customization of the Tally application using the Tally Definition Language (TDL).
- Training users on customized modules.
- Designed, developed and implemented a time-management system on Tally eis 5.4 for Price Waterhouse Coopers.
Environment: Tally Definition Language (4GL)
- Responsible for adding functionality to the Info-Pac ERP application
- Interacted with the development team regarding improvements to the software product.
- Testing the product for bugs, updating and following-up with the development team for the same.
- Designed & Introduced the ASSET module in Info Pac-ERP along with the development team
- Created Demo database with different setups for the demo version.
- Documented 300-pages Info Pac-ERP application user guide
- Maintaining day-to-day accounts; preparation of Trial Balance & Final Accounts, Bank Reconciliation, Cash flow & Fund flow
- Finance Matters - Monitoring debtors and creditors; generating MIS reports; interacting with company’s auditors.
- Successfully implemented and maintained the accounting software (Ex-NGN).
- HR related - Interviews, Recruitment. Interaction with Public Institutions for Payroll and social security issues.