- Certified project management professional delivering complex large scaled projects on cloud platform, mainframe and various other systems in agile environment.
- 12 years of working experience in finance and healthcare industry including asset management, global wealth management, trusts and estates, regulatory reporting and insurance.
- 7 years of scrum master experience and 10 years of vendor management experience.
- Excellent product knowledge of fixed income, equity, corporate actions, investment statements, tax packages and mutual funds.
- An aptitude for quickly learning systems and passion for building great products that provides exceptional experience and value to their users.
- Lead and motivate project teams to deliver the complex project in a fast paced, time sensitive environments.
- Manage complete lifecycle of the projects from initiation/planning to implementation/closure.
- Responsible for completion of projects within specified time and budget dealing with financials, resource allocation/tracking, roadmaps and return on investment analysis.
- Excellent at program management, project management, business process development and vendor management.
- Facilitate status meetings with a focus on project progress, risk identification and mitigation, issue resolution and project schedule maintenance.
- Excellent in documentation, implementation planning and deployment activities.
- Highly organized, analytical problem - solver, decisive self-starter and team player with demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects under high-pressure environments.
- Excellent interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with clients and all levels of the management.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management & Communications
- Requirements & Change Management
- Resource Planning and Budget management
- Process Improvement/Product Implementation
- Agile Scrum/SDLC
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Test Planning/Quality Assurance
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Team Building
- Improve overall quality and cost efficiency by successfully delivering enhancements to the investment statements, operation efficiencies, vendor onboarding/management and regulatory reporting projects on cloud platform, legacy mainframe and various other technologies within agile framework.
- Maintain project costs within the documented project budget in clarity; work with resource managers to create a resource plan, vet all project expenditures and reconcile budget regularly.
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning, daily stand-ups, product reviews/demos, retrospectives, burn down and burn up charts and other scrum-related meetings.
- Track and communicate team velocity and other development metrics with, and to all affected teams and management.
- Create project artifacts, manage project design by creating functional specification/technical strategy documents and create project plans to manage schedules/deadlines.
- Facilitate project status meetings with a focus on project progress, risk identification and mitigation, issues resolution and maintaining project schedules.
- Prepare weekly project status reports in clarity providing current status, key accomplishments and action plan to senior management and to the stakeholders.
- Prepare test scripts/test plans and perform testing tasks to ensure the product meets business expectation.
- Manage change control request by analyzing the scope, time and budget for the deliverables based on the impact, cost, resource availability and feasibility.
- Create implementation plan and manage deployment activities to ensure each tasks are deployed in timely manner and communicate with the team.
- Escalate deployment issues as needed and provide final deployment status updates to all stakeholders and to the Global PMO.
Business System Analyst
- Identified, assessed, and documented business requirements, analyzed impact of proposed solution across the business and translated into functional specification documents and prepared project charters and project plans.
- Developed use cases/diagrams using Microsoft Visio to demonstrate business requirements/specifications to technology team and prepared technical specifications, permit to build and permit to operate.
- Managed documents in SharePoint and prepared progress report to check daily project performance.
- Facilitated joint application sessions with management, development team and stakeholders to refine functional requirements.
- Created project plan using Microsoft project to manage schedules, deadlines, resources and collaboration on the project.
- Prepared test cases/scripts and test plans and managed defects in quality center.
- Performed system integration testing to ensure that the user requirements are satisfied and properly tested.
- Created implementation plans and managed deployment activities.
- Facilitated implementation of new functionality through training sessions, demos, and the development of the appropriate documentation.