- Business - savvy management professional with an extensive career reflecting strong technical qualifications coupled with project management and networking experience. A highly motivated professional with excellent oral and written communication skills, self-starter with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks.
IT Asset Manager | IT Project Manager
- Responsible for planning, recording, auditing, maintaining asset information, and implementing the service asset management policy and standards.
- Lead the cross-functional team of key internal business units (e.g., Legal, Purchasing, Accounting, and Business Users) to develop and implement the IT asset and license management process.
- Drafted vendor contracts, requests for proposals/information (RFP/RFI), and statement of work (SOW).
- Provided reporting and projections for department heads, Procurement, and Finance to determine budget needs.
- Provided regular status updates to appropriate steering committees, stakeholder groups, and executive leadership to ensure all parties were aligned with their expectations.
- Facilitated discussions ensuring the predictability of expenses associated with Critical Infrastructure. This analysis provided insight into market segmentation, customer reasoning, and portfolio performance.
- Analyzed corporate intelligence data to identify trends, patterns, and accounting data to ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about project progress and expected outcomes and assist with business development opportunities.
- Oversaw the IT Asset Management and Computer Replacement program for Client Services to ensure appropriate replacement cycles.
- Established project plans that includes schedule, budget, and communications plan with tasks and resources.
- Developed and managed a software database and a SharePoint repository for vendor contracts, supporting vendor documents, and purchasing records.
- Coordinated with business units to select replacement devices, software and hardware compatibility testing, and deployment schedules.
- Monitored and analyzed company spending and inventory control trends to make recommendations for the future to identify areas for possible savings and asset optimization.
- Performed Identity Access Management (IAM) activities, including maintaining user accounts for various IT systems, responsible for ensuring the access granted accuracy.
- Identified potential threats and vulnerabilities to the organization's people, processes, and technology to enable IT risk analysis.
- Collaborated with a cross-functional team to define, launch, and maintain IAM vision and strategy.
- Supported cleanup efforts in Active Directory and other supporting systems and databases to ensure optimum performance and network security.
- Supported new applications onboarding onto centralized access management, including gathering and analysis of business requirements.
- Proactively verified hardware and software deployment data while discussing details with the line of business owners, utilizing software discovery tools, identifying under-deployments for potential cost savings, and identify over-deployments that require the acquisition of additional rights.