- IT Management Professional, Certified Scrum Master and ICAgile with over 15 years of progressive experience in managing applications/projects focusing on project management & Quality assurance, implementing successful technology projects.
- Over 10 Years of Experience in Healthcare Payer / Health Insurance domain working with Independence Confidential in multiple areas.
- Over 5 years of experience in Retail area, working with Confidential Co in the field Portal and content management.
- Strong expertise in Tera Data, data visualization, data integration, data analytics, application design, IT/Software Project Lifecycle, SDLC/STLC, Project Management Processes, Process Improvement, Risk Management & Quality Assurance.
- An experienced ETL Test Lead having successfully delivered multiple data integration, data migration projects.
- Well versed with Waterfall, Lean IT, Agile Scrum and Kanban models
- Strong negotiation, facilitation, presentation and interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to work in high pressure environments.
- Superior organization and task management skills to facilitate a high level of detail management and multi - tasking.
- Effectively engage stakeholders to understand complex issues, recognize decision points, and design and deliver creative solutions.
- Teradata BI
- Test Management
- Extract Transform and Load (ETL)
- Testing Strategy and Planning
- HealthCare Payer Operations
- Design & Build Enablement
- Public Sector Health Provider
- Application Architectures
- Cost Accounting
- Build Management
- Ancillary Health IT
- Configuration & Release Management
- Java Portal Application Development
- Program and Project Management
- OpenText Documentum
- Estimation and Planning
- Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Scope Management
- IBM Infosphere DataStage
- Digital Portal Platforms
- Risk Management
- Client Relationship Building and
- Software Quality Assurance
- Delivery Excellence
- Financial Analysis
- Operational Excellence
- Business Operations Management
- Confidential Delivery Methods (ADM)
- Functional Test Planning
- System Defect Management
SR. SCRUM master/project manager
- Leading multiple highly visible scrum teams and responsible for facilitating scrum ceremonies like daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings
- Implemented agile methodologies using a Scrum framework throughout the organization.
- Led a 50 Member+ Cross functional teams to successfully manage 12+ major technology releases with projects ranging from $750K to $10M requiring 40,000+ resource hours.
- Led all aspects of projects, including capacity planning, resource allocation, project documentation, client engagement and change management.
- Defined project scope and objectives based on business unit needs combined with a thorough clinical understanding of enterprise business systems and industry requirements.
- Developed and maintained project plans for various IT projects. Responsible for project schedule as reflected in Project Plan, escalating to appropriate management when there are delays in items, activities and deliverables as stated in the project plan
- Effectively engaged stakeholders to understand complex issues, recognize decision points, design and deliver creative solutions
- Interpret data, facts and/or trends independently and makes business recommendations to leadership.
- Provided project management guidance and governance for IT related projects by monitoring project activities, ensuring appropriate escalation and reporting of timeline status, risk assessment and budget variance (as needed)
- Work effectively with engineering team, product team and scrum team members to clarify needs and plan delivery of major product changes, future versions and new products
- Manage risks, assumptions, issues, and dependencies proactively, ensuring that they are identified, coordinated, mitigated or escalated as necessary.
- Responsible for Design and delivery of Parameterized, Drill Down and AD Hoc Reports
- Tested, Cleaned, and Standardized Data to meet the business standards using Conditional Split, Data Conversion, and Derived column in different environments.
- Conducted presentations to multiple lines of business as a meta role to show value of Tableau as a BI tool
- Led complex projects with multiple teams located across the globe from different cultures and diverse stake holders.
- Developed project plans around identified project duration, effort, sequence, and dependencies of tasks required to meet applicable project objectives
- Articulated project goals and scope, translated business needs into technical terms, prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Translated business needs into technical terms, Prepared detailed work breakdown structures (WBS) and instilled shared accountability for achieving project milestones.
- Manage/coordinate communications among all applicable stakeholders. - Develop/maintain definition of project roles/responsibilities, and communicate to project participants (e.g., RACI matrices). Obtain agreement from applicable stakeholders on schedule, time management and resource plans
- Review/monitor project progress and outcomes throughout the project lifecycle to identify emerging risks/issues. Prioritize risks and implement optimal risk responses
- Ensure that schedule and resource changes are aligned with project scope, objectives, constraints and risks
- Provide data for leadership to make decisions of considerable impact and consequences involving Risk, Budget, Schedule and Quality outcomes and variances
- Maintain relationships with Business Unit leads/stake holders and leadership to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and the value to be delivered
- Managed processes for budgets, timelines, technical documentation, project briefings and reviews, quality assurance documents, and all contract deliverables.
- Create test environment for Staging area, formulate & create test data and ensure enough test coverage to deliver fault tolerant audit-free system.
- Responsible for the client facing user acceptance test which involved running over 30 sessions with the customer reviewing ETL pipelines and the integrated data in the corporate semantic reports
- Worked to plan, define and implement a holistic test methodology as per the incremental agile framework to carry out systems integration testing
- Designing analytics solution using automated scripts that provided end users a capability to analyze complex events
- Worked to plan, define test strategy for system and integration testing, design and create automated scripts to compare source and target tables, profiling of source and target data, perform CAR analysis.
- Walkthrough of test results with business to get the approvals and coordinate on sign-offs.
- Coordinating with Offshore and onsite team members to ensure timely deliverables.
- Tracking Project status and submitting weekly/daily Dashboard metrics to Client Management.