- A business - focused program management /senior project management professional, with extensive financial services experience leading complex infrastructure initiatives across multiple functional areas and technologies. Highly skilled in requirements gathering, problem resolution, change management, risk management, planning and coordination/collaboration to execute and deliver project objectives using Agile and PMI best practices.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Program & Project Management
- Process Development/Reengineering
- Risk Identification & Mitigation
- SCRUM/Agile Transformation & Adoption
- Risk & Regulatory Compliance
- Cross Functional Team Building
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Data Security
- IT PMO
- IT Governance Management
- Change Management
- Vendor Management
- Information Security Management
- IT & Infrastructure Management
Senior Project Manager
- Developed project governance, monitors, updates, communicates, and implements plans for business unit projects.
- Executed project management process including scope definition, scheduling, human resource, and material planning and allocation, risk management planning, cost and budget management, and quality assurance.
- Served as liaison among clients, technical and internal departments to expedite project processes.
- Led a team of five Agile Project Managers engaged in an Enterprise Agile Transformation. Managed a combined portfolio of ~$40M in Labor, CapEx, OpEx and Professional Services.
- Implemented an Agile-based system delivery process to replace CMMI framework, providing end-to-end delivery management and oversight throughout project lifecycle.
- Established and executed process workflow and scoring that enabled the prioritization of projects by complexity and risk.
- Streamlined the System Delivery Process (SDP) by reducing artifacts by 60%.
- Managed third-party vendors through an Inherent Risk Questionnaire (IRQ) process and actively integrated vendor relationships throughout the process. Ensured contractual documentation reflected the services provided. Held vendors accountable to service level agreements (SLA’s) and ensured risks were mitigated.
- Partnered with business owners to implement security controls and processes in accordance with Federal Regulations. Built risk management assessments and reporting dashboards to manage 36 IT processes and controls to reduce risk and strengthen capabilities to enforce SEC compliance.
Senior Project Manager Consultant
- Led the Confidential Optical Transport Network program team (through Insight Global) from start to finish, addressing change management, risk mediation and vendor management.
- Recruited as a Program Manager Lead to transition Confidential ’s DDI Network (integration of DNS, DHCP and IPAM) from Confidential Enterprise to Cisco. Managed and coordinated multiple teams of Cisco engineers (through Randstad Technologies) from inception to post-implementation ensuring minimal client disruption while maintaining data integrity and services.
- Managed a team of 6 Dell Senior Engineers (through Synergy Services) to execute the Windows Server 2003 retirement project, to refresh and decommission servers running MS Server OS 2003. Proactively collaborated with leadership and key stakeholders to identify appropriate courses of action to remedy any applications or servers in jeopardy of missing the deadline. Managed resources and migration status, tracking and documenting project assumptions and risks.
- Spearheaded HP’s Manufacturing Industrial and Energy (MIE) and Communication Media and Entertainment (CME) Deal Assurance Solutioning Industries.
- Identified gaps in current manpower structure and provided a clear path ahead for future organizational Cyberspace Operations.
- Managed programs for Confidential Financial Services Infrastructure projects. Provided a secure telecommunications and networking solutions using data, VoIP, helpdesk services for additional contact center, credit card processing locations and disaster recover sites.
- Integrated change management activities into the project and operational planning, resulting in a smooth transition from three disparate departments to one matrixed organization.
- Re-engineered IT processes and budgets within operational departments to create an integrating tracking and management system for all project activities to support deregulation.
- Developed methodologies that increased access to timely information. Developed productive working relationships with stakeholders to minimize resistance to organizational change.
- Implemented SLA and compliance risk system standards, processes and initiatives that reduced regulatory impact, reduced costs and increased revenue.