- Nine years of experience using Agile frameworks, principles, practices and tools to expedite the development and delivery of technical solutions that support the emergence and persistence of highly collaborative self - organizing teams.
- Thirteen + years of diverse experience with co-located and distributed teams planning or re-planning enterprise-wide programs and projects to ensure their overall success with a demonstrable high degree of individual, team and customer satisfaction.
Senior Scrum master
- Facilitated execution starting with product visioning and release planning activities through Daily Standup, Sprint Planning, Sprint Demos and Sprint Retrospectives
- Coached and coordinated between PO, Project Managers, Vendors and other relevant stakeholders to define the continuous evolving backlog. Formulated business epics, feature, backlog and establish prioritization process for ART.
- Ensured team’s productivity and effectiveness through continuous improvement culture. Established transparency and productivity Metrics like Velocity, velocity increase, happiness metrics and focus factor
- Assists the team in preparation for ART activities, including PI Planning, System Demos, and the Inspect and Adapt.
- Facilitated ART SOS to resolve internal and external blockers that help in achieving Sprint objectives and focus factor.
- Base lined the technical practices as per Confidential COE, such as building regression suites, migration on Test case management & Agile Craft tool
- Fueled team to implement the best engineering practices - pair programming, continuous integration, code reviews, automated testing, ATDD, DevOps
- Utilized effective tools for productive team like Story Map, Innovation Games, Big Room Planning, Fun Retrospective, Product Mapping
- Conducted Agile maturity assessments for various delivery teams across Confidential to share the gaps & process for improvements.
- Worked closely with the ART teams for PI planning and I&A workshops throughout the program execution.
- Resolved/escalated team and ART roadblocks in SoS and Program Teams to ensure program objectives and program velocity
- Handled two agile teams - Scrum and Kanban. Conducted scrum team ceremonies - program planning, review, retrospective, release planning, backlog refinement. Also facilitated Kanban ceremonies - system replenishment, Release planning, Stand Up and Service Delivery Review meetings
- Supported team with creating team agreements, defining DoD & DoR, Developing and prioritizing backlog, estimation techniques.
- Coached and supported team to build Continuous delivery mindset and pipeline (DevOps)
- Provided status, defect reports, retrospective outcomes to the ART & Value stream stakeholders
Senior Product Manager
- Lead and effectively coordinated the onsite and offshore cross-functional teams to ensure delivery
- Implemented Agile Scrum Methodology to improve transparency within Engineering, Product Management, and Business across the departments; and to obtain great business value with short turnarounds
- Conducted market research and delivered MRD / PRD for new product development
- Tailored & Implemented the SCRUM and Kanban methodologies of Agile.
- Organized and facilitated project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings. Communicated Team Velocity, Sprint/Product Burn Down charts with all stakeholders
- Collaborated with Product Owners to shape epics into features and prioritized them in the product backlog.
- Worked with Release Teams and Product Management to initiate the development activities necessary to delivery business epics and meet strategic business objectives.
- Introduced agile practices, tools and techniques for product development delivery.
- Instituted team room and initiated daily standup meetings for one local and two distributed product development teams
- Managed product and sprint backlogs; stories and tasks sized and maintained in a stakeholder meeting
- Planned and led product owner demos
- Facilitated Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospectives, Review meeting and team techniques
- Planned and executed the quarterly scope meeting and release planning meetings
- Facilitated Stakeholder meeting to gather the requirements, roadmap and budget
- Set the pull based process for team to work on the requests based on priority
- Developed and published the metrics on lead-time, business delivery, defect and deployments tracking & budget/resource utilization.
- Supported team on blocking issues, resolving outside dependency, necessary access grants and submitting the estimates