- 20 years’ experience including Enterprise Agile Coaching, Program/Project management, Operations, Development, Scrum Master, audit, training, contract management, change/release management, spanning business, IT operations, On and Off shore management.
- Excellent communication skills with business partners, C - level executives and core teams.
- Excels in building cohesive teams, and delivering complex projects/programs on time while meeting functional/technical requirements for initiatives ranging from POC’s and enterprise implementations to global compliance.
- Servant Leader
- MCAM- Master Certification in Agile management - worlds first and only Master’s degree program in Agile management.
Enterprise Agile Coach/Agile Project Manager
- Agile Coach and Agile Project Manager at Bell Flight a Textron Company.
- Agile Coach with Operational Alignment team - responsibilities include facilitation on direction for enterprise Operational Alignment oversite office for Bell enterprise.
- Conducted interviews with C level and stakeholders on key process areas of operations KPI’s.
- Reviewed current Bell dashboards and initiatives for continuous improvement and Initiatives on Agile practices and techniques on Mind set of being Agile vs doing Agile.
- Agile Project Manager and coaching with Bell IT on Missionlink, IRMA and TechPubs.
- Completed Major releases for all products.
- Coached agile teams on best ways to handle scrum during a Pandemic and how to function in offsite remote locations. This included near shore and off shore.
- Responsible for training and servant leader on bringing teams up to speed on DevOps practices including continuous integration, Automation and using TDD/BDD techniques.
- Trained team on Kanban and coached new Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
- Coached and trained Product owners on ceremonies and user stories creation using the JIRA tool.
- Worked with C level, Operational Alignment teams and 3Rd party on creation and development of Enterprise Dashboards in Integrated Resource Management Alignment Tool - for forecasting resources, Risk issues and financials for Bell Enterprise.
- Consulted and coached with IT PMO on best Agile practices and resource management using JIRA and MS Project Web App.
- Principal consultant for Confidential, Project management, automation engineering and sales.
- Project manager provide metrics and account support for implementation of automation of Delphi and Prism services and implementation of Oracle OATS software into the shared accounting services for FAA using SAFe framework.
- Responsible for Sales, Oracle Oats and process account demonstrations and customer training.
Agile Project Manager/Coach
- Project Manager for their IoT development Applications and services. This includes hardware/ software configurations and development.
- Responsible for creating managing and updating all project deliverables and planning activities. Including resource allocations, status reporting and daily stand ups.
- Responsible for project, other team’s integrations and 3rd party issues.
- Responsible for communications across company and reports directly to CTO.
- Responsible for SLA for operations and vendor deliverables.
- Responsible for continuous process improvements that include post mortem meetings.
- Created enterprise status reports that integrates multiple work items within Confidential .
- Built relationships and communications across company.
- Responsible for coaching and training team.
Enterprise QMO Agile Coach
- Enterprise QMO Agile coach for Confidential responsible for helping move forward year end close of the organizational transformation. Includes SAFe, Scrum and Kanban.
- Evaluated current process and quality standards in the QMO.
- Hands on coaching with teams and members at all levels.
- Conducted hands on workshops and training and how to being quality into the Agile process.
- Created and built two training classes for BDD and Defining Quality.
- Worked with SWA Product support group on how to integrate enterprise projects into Agile.
- Built roadmap for SWA coaching and training for 2016.
- Worked with VP and CIO on areas of opportunity for QMO.
- Worked with PMO on setting standards of how to capture measures for Enterprise.
- Champion for change management of new process with all development and business levels in organization.
- Program Manager for Rent-A-Center, responsible for testing and development of their new POS and Enterprise system of record program.
- Responsible for also directing the build of a QA framework built around the support of new SOA Architecture and Enterprise Service Bus “Mulesoft” in in the Amazon Cloud environment.
- Frame work included Metrics, process and practice and continuous integration and automation, introducing test data driven development.
- Tool sets built around the framework included but not all, Jenkins, Subversion, Junit, Soap UI Pro.
- Scrum Master for Rent a Center System of Record development team using SAFe Framework.
- Created and communicated Risk/Issues and metrics to core leadership team.
- Integration of quality assurance into organization as part of organizational change in methodology going from waterfall to an Agile SAFe framework.
- Responsible for Release management of environments and operational readiness for production.
- Champion for change mgt of new process with all development and business levels in organization
- Responsible for building relationships and reporting with all C level stake holders.
- Built and maintained strong relationships with customer clients.
- Built QA roadmap, Test Plan and schedule for Alliance Data Project management tool implementation of MS TFS.
- Agile Coach - Implemented and updated JIRA tool at Boy Scouts of America for Agile project work.
- Account management for 30 Confidential employees at Rent-A- Center and ADS.
- Responsible for sales and presales presentations, SOW and roadmaps with National sales team.
- Program manager at TXU for Brighten project responsible of all full life cycle delivery of development streams, marketing, financials and reporting. Brighten was a full new business for TXU for the Pennsylvania market, this includes hardware, software, offices, VOIP and sales support and marketing.
- Program Manger “QA Manager” PECO responsibilities include building business process roadmap, architecture frame works based on Business Intelligence. Include recommendations and data driven frameworks in testing of Enterprise wide systems on legacy, Oracle, IBM and SAP and financial customer systems. This includes building test cases, mapping and architecture data mapping and automation services.
- Program manager for Implementation of hardware rollout of Cleveland water meter reading devices, include supply chain, customer service and vendor management.
- Conducted QA forensic review of NU MDM project for Northeast Utilities senior management and NU legal counsel, included detailed forensics documentation of project and cost structures of participating third party vendors.
- Conducted consulting assessment on Tucson water utilities IT and business structure.
- Conducted IT audit for Third party Company in Solar and utilities space.
- Program Manager for development and implementation of web-based REO sales application from company Equator that integrates and replaces current ERP legacy systems.
- Reported metrics and status with all C- level management.
- Managed 18 million dollar budget and delivered on time and under budget by 5 million.
- Responsibilities include the creation and management of the overall project schedule and reporting.
- Worked directly with senior executives and facilitated numerous workshops and small group sessions.
- Conducted weekly executive summary meetings and metric reporting with senior management and executive steering committee.
- Managed a team of four contractors and 15 employees, Third party team consisted of 40 contractors.
- Managed the risk and issue mitigation meetings and logs.
- Collaborated with the PMO office on executive reporting and SDLC management.
- Project Manager at Confidential responsible for building and managing for merchandising warehouse Supply Chain team for new in house-built application Enterprise Centralized Ordering Service and the warehouse Supply Chain enablement project in Confidential .
- Implemented and establishing a team of 15 QA and BA analysts.
- Responsible for risk management and risk mitigations practices with Confidential warehouse and marketing C - level Dev/business leaders.
Quality Assurance Manager
- Managed, tested and consulted on designs for the global technology and architecture enterprise projects for North America and International (SAP, e-mail consolidations, Citrix 4.0, Enterprise Monitoring, Intel Virtualization, Wireless LAN, service level manager, Star2, Teradata, data warehouse, OS2 virtualization, EDI, Mainframe, VOIP, GPS hardware).
- Managed the SOX, “ITIL” High availability, Disaster recovery teams and the verification of “operational documentation and validation.
- Managed 3rd party vendors for 4 years, tool support recommendations and acquisitions and managed Proof of concepts.
- Release Manager for non-production systems.
- Change Manager for integration of ITIL support services for Confidential PMO services and methodologies.
- Created the SDLC process documentation for the proof of concept practices.
- Assisted vendor management team on the development of service level agreements and best practices; tools included HP enterprise monitoring of UNIX, SAP Oracle, and Itanium servers.
- Implemented and managed enterprise QA testing as well as methodology and process improvement for Confidential as part of starting and developing the Enterprise Test Center of excellence.
- Managed QA activities, using PMO standards set by enterprise test center, including process improvement with C- level and core team business owners, engineers, and enterprise architects though operational process improvement.
- Implemented Test Process improvement “TPI” as part of continuous improvement of organization.
- Implemented Kanban and lean process for Agile development projects.
- Provided training decks and taught and presented to all Confidential companies Quaker, Frito lay, Tropicana, Gatorade.
- Senior Project manager of QA department with team of 30 on the OS2 re-platform project at Confidential .
- Built project plan and ran cost and metric reporting.
- Designed audit and traceability Confidential, independent verification and validation documentation, process and methodology.
- Created UML design and user interface documentation.
- Implemented Peer reviews of requirements and team found over 10000 defects early in life cycle.
- Reported weekly metrics and ran weekly reporting meetings with CTO and CIO detailing issue and risk mitigation and cost. Designed automation frame work and load and performance test assessments.
- Architected the configuration control and standards.