- Manage IT Professionals (Perm & Contract) Structured IT project management
- Performance appraisals, hiring, terminations Skilled team leader & player
- Resource planning Request for proposal (RFP) management
- Executive service reporting Presentation preparation and delivery
- Liaison with internal clients Liaison to executives, clients, users, operations
- Vendor management Change management
- Contract for professional services (SOWs) Superior verbal & written communication skills
- Budget planning & actual reporting Strong interpersonal skills & consensus builder
- Manage & deliver international solutions Issue identification & resolution
- Manage and solve regulatory/compliance issues Risk identification / mitigation
- Software conversion, implementation & support Use cases, flow charts
- Business and functional system requirements EDI conversion & implementation
- Technical writing, SOP & SOW documentation Continuous process improvement
- Test planning, execution & quality assurance Regulatory/compliance requirements
- Troubleshooting & root cause analysis User training
Senior IT Project Manager
- Convert multiple locations using various legacy time and labor applications to Eaton’s global Kronos 8.1 using Oracle RDBMS. Legacy time and attendance systems include Kronos WFC 5.x, 6.x, 8.0, Factivity, Autotime or manual processes.
- Upgrade a standalone Kronos version 6.0 on Win2003 servers to Kronos 8.1 on Win2016 Servers with SQL Server RDBMS Conduct status meetings with Decision Gate Committee, project team, site management and Program Management Office (PMO).
- Follow Eaton’s strict structured project methodology to ensure documents and artifacts are produced, reviewed and approved by the Decision Gate Committee (DGC) to proceed to the next project phase. Documents include Project Charters, Business Requirements (BRD), Project Plans, Financial Assessment Worksheets (FAW), Capital Appropriations Requests (CAR), Stakeholder, Risk, Communication and Organizational Change Analysis, Testing Methodology, Test Scripts, Defect Resolution, Parallel and Cutover Plans.
- Report monthly expense and capital expenditures to Finance.
- Work directly with site subject matter experts to ensure Kronos configuration meets requirements for complex bargaining agreements, as well as for salaried non - exempt resources.
- Participate in parallel processing to reconcile hours and pay against the current production systems.
Senior IT Project Manager
- Convert over 100 WestRock acquisition locations in the U.S. and Canada from legacy time and attendance applications to Kronos V7. Legacy applications include Workbrain, Infotronics, Kronos V6 and RRS.
- Implement Kronos Attestation at 94 locations in 20 U.S. states in order to meet state regulatory requirements.
- Convert 26 acquired KapStone facilities from ADP Vantage to Kronos V7.
- Conduct weekly status meetings with executive management, Program Management Office (ePMO), Enterprise Time and Attendance management and the IT Project team.
- Create and update MicroSoft Project Plans for the entire scope of each project as well as individual location plans.
- Update ServiceNow and Capital Management systems with status updates, actual and forecasted budgets.
IT Platform Support Manager
- Migrating Kronos integration from Lawson and PeopleSoft ERP systems to SAP’s Employee Central (EC) and Employee Central Payroll (ECP) to support over 50,000 employees and contractors throughout the world for precise timekeeping.
- Kronos setup, configuration, integration and upgrades to WFC 8.0.15.
- Production support of systems such as: Training Manager, Integrify Forms approvals and workflows, OnBase Document Management, IDMS Badge-making, ServiceNow change-management and other Supply Chain Corporate applications.
- Prepare and report on the department budget, service reporting, vendor management, vendor invoice approval and other supervisory and managerial responsibilities.
IT Business Consultant
- Utilize communications, organizational and technical skills to proactively elicit, analyze and define requirements for high-profile strategic projects according to EPCO Governance.
- Apply structured methodologies and processes to elicit and publish SMART business and functional requirement documents (BRD/FRDs) for strategic projects according to strict timelines, ensuring project objectives are met with quality solutions.
- Effectively lead cross-functional teams to solve complex business problems; including objectives, requirements, quality assurance / testing, traceability Confidential, vendor statement of work (SOW) negotiation, disaster recovery and performance test planning, project communications, training and implementation planning.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs), key risk indicators (KRIs) and service level agreements (SLAs) associated with strategic projects, lines of business and system applications.
- Lead in-person and WebEx team meetings. Summarize and present agenda, issues, objectives, requirements, decisions, and other information to facilitate discussions, obtain their support and sign-off approval.
- Translate complex government regulations into business and functional requirements: Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA), Amended Mortgage Servicing Rules, and Customer Due Diligence - Beneficial Owner Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) .
Senior Business Analyst
- Authored and obtained approval for the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documents including Project Charter, Business Requirements, Solution Design, Requirements Confidential, Use Cases, Flow Charts, Training & User Manuals, Quality of Service Requirements, Knowledge Base Error & Issue Resolution, Configuration and Setup Manuals, Site Readiness Checklist, Synthetic Monitoring and Disaster Recovery.
- Integrated the Shipment Management System (Kewill Flagship, Pitney Bowes Group One, and FedEx Shipment Manager Server) with other enterprise systems, including Lowes.com, Sterling Commerce, Lowe’s Distribution Management System (DMS) to enable the project goal of 2 million direct-to-customer shipments annually from Lowe’s retail stores and distribution centers
- Collaborated with 12 other co-dependent project teams to ensure successful systems integration to support efficient end-to-end discrete customer order processing.
- Created and executed test plans, scenarios and test cases to ensure the Shipment Management System effectively supports the diverse shipping requirements for up to 1600 fulfillment nodes and all destinations throughout the United States and U.S. Territories.
- As the Subject Matter Expert, provided production support to other project teams and end users to ensure timely and effective problem resolution.
Team Leader / Project Manager / Sr. Business Analyst
- Led $1.5M project to replace all corporate Financial, Procurement, Human Resources and Payroll applications with one ERP solution resulting in the implementation of Lawson ERP: Financial, Procurement, HR, Benefits, Payroll, Data-Warehouse, Business Intelligence and Security.
- Designed dashboards, crystal reports, smart notifications and scorecards using Lawson Business Intelligence to satisfy key business metrics reporting.
- Planned, managed and completed Kronos Workforce Central Timekeeper implementation, upgrades and expansion at over 50 world-wide locations.
- Implemented Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), Remote Function Calls (RFCs) and other interfaces with Wal-Mart, Sears, JC Penney, Sam’s Club, Costco, Lowes, Bed, Bath & Beyond, Schenker, banking partners, other vendors and customers on behalf of clients.
- Managed client relationships and system solutions including implementing and supporting the Warehouse Management (WMS), Order Management (OMS), Shipment Manifesting solutions and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for ten government and retail clients.