- Project Manager with 8 years of experience in Product Delivery and Support Management.
- Certified Scrum Master. Agile Practitioner with strong project & people management skills.
- Project management office operations of multiple cloud based Saas products for over 15 accounts across the globe.
- Experience in Digital Operations and Business platforms domain managing over 50 members across multiple large scale projects.
- Proficient in managing, leading, delivering, and coordinating software development activities.
- Proven ability to act as a successful change agent, in driving & implementing change management and process improvement initiatives.
- Exceptional Customer & stakeholder management with focus on customer satisfaction and business value.
- Confident & Self - motivated employee with the ability to interact across various cross-functional teams.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills with strong operational and organizational competencies.
- Project Delivery & Transition
- Release management
- Resource Management & Hiring
- Customer Engagement & Stakeholder Management
- Procurement & Budgeting
- Change Management
- Reporting & Documentation
- Communication & Negotiation
- Incident management & tracking
- Risk Analysis & mitigation
- Project and Program management for multiple cloud based Saas products for over 15 global accounts covering various processes such as AP, AR, HRO, RTR, OTC, etc. Played the role of Scrum master as well.
- Responsible for the planning, development, delivery & support of the Saas products.
- Facilitated Scrum ceremonies such as Daily standups, Sprint planning, grooming, review and retrospective.
- Definition and Prioritization of project scope & objectives, scheduling of project activities, and publishing of project plan to ensure timely delivery of the product adhering to project standards.
- Managed multiple scrum teams with strength of over 50 members by following scrum of Scrum methodology.
- Tracking and publishing of project status reports, dashboards & metrics detailing project labor and performance .
- Documenting key action items and presenting all relevant reports and metrics to the Clients & senior management.
- Point of Contact for all Clients and senior management for interactions, escalations and project administrations.
- Organized recurring weekly and daily calls to track and discuss concerns, issues & status updates.
- Collaboration with Technical groups such as Architect team, Development team, QA team and Business groups such as Product managers, Business analysts across the project and managing communication related to product planning, delivery, support, outages and escalations.
- Promoted agile practices in the project and coached the scrum team on self-organization and cross-functionality.
- Setting up of workflow automation using JIRA and Creation of knowledge base and document repository in Confluence. Responsible for complete JIRA and Confluence administration.
- Responsible for Budgeting and maintenance of financial reports.
- Monitoring & anticipating risks during product delivery and executing risk mitigation strategies.
- Responsible for resource work allocation, tracking individual performance and their overall development.
- Improving Project management process through implementation of agile principles (Kanban & Scrum).
- Handled End-to-End Incident management for all the deployed accounts. Responsible for driving an incident to resolution through Support engagement by managing and working closely with the L1, L2 and L3 support team.
- Analysis, Cataloging and Communication of incidents through ALM tools such as JIRA and Team forge.
- Ensured operational effectiveness and efficiency of project delivery by introducing multiple process improvement plans for better resolution and minimal escalation.
- Procurement of new servers, software’s, assets and renewal of software licenses using SAP systems.
- Initiation of various IP clearance certifications such as Risk & Vulnerability Clearance, Commercial viability clearance and Open source clearance for the Saas products.
- Organized Team building activities, trainings and Cross Knowledge transfer sessions.
Senior Software engineer
- Development and support for a Reporting UI Application ( Development and Usage)
- Worked on Java, MySQL & ETL
- Handled Client Change Requests (CR) efficiently and delivered them ahead of schedule.
- Resolved artifacts for the deployed projects & Deployment of codes to different environments.
- Worked as an Intern.
- Assisted a research project on the rapid prototyping industry & authored two industry research reports.