- Manage the research, planning, Initiation, execution and closing of projects related to, and in support of, the strategy including analysis, specifications, planning, stakeholder engagement, communications, risk mitigation, and reporting.
- Discuss on current SLA/SLO’s negotiations to enhance value to the client
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with project stakeholders, team members, peers, managers, customer, vendors, and other affected departments
- Proactively assist in management of client relationships, while reporting to Senior Management and Leaders
- Track expenditures and resources utilization, analyze resources issues and problems and develop alternative resourcing approaches, prepare ad - hoc reports and share with reporting manager.
- Develop, implement, and manage various tracking and reporting systems in support of IT and PMO needs, e.g., scrum ceremonies and reporting, best practices communication, organizational alignment, strategic planning and reviews, key performance indicators, planning and budgeting, workforce alignment and others.
- Create a clear, coherent approach to guide effective project setup, execution, and control
- Actively manage the work efforts of multiple functional resources through the project plan
- Partner with Product Owners to engage with Business Units and ensure clarity on the business needs within project efforts.
- Remove obstacles and impediments during sprints and project activities
- Facilitate the early escalation of issues and the prioritization of IT activities, especially in the event of resource conflicts.
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project.
- Collaborate and communicate with other project managers and leaders to coordinate cross-functional project initiatives and activities
- Oversee and monitor progress on complex and/or multiple projects relative to schedules, budgets and quality
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements and system enhancements based on lessons learned
- Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders and facilitate commitment and decision-making
- Communicate situational analysis and health of client relationships to internal leadership on a consistent basis
- Responsible for generating and securing approval of agreements and estimates, as well as, invoices and payment coordination
- Can establish and maintain effective relationships with business and IT customers to gain their trust and respect
- In depth knowledge of how to navigate through matrixed organizations to engage teams and get work done
- Influencing project team members to identify and address project issues, including leadership and interdependent teams, and to promote self-directed teams by enabling open, transparent and clear communications.
- P&L management.
- Identifies and manages project risk and develops risk mitigation strategies.
Databases: SQL Server
Web Technologies: ASP, XML, HTML
Languages: C, C++, C#, SQL, JCL, Cobol
Methodology: Waterfall and Agile model.
Scrum Tools: JIRA, TFS
Version Control: GIT
Other Technologies: BMC Workload Management, Ca7, NDM and FTP
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas
Project Manager/Delivery Manager/BRM
- Hosts/facilitates meetings to provide technical SMEs opportunities to understand client design requirements and environment
- Track and communicate team velocity and other development metrics with, and to all affected teams and management
- Work closely with the Scrum team (Product owners, Dev-Team, BA, UI & UX, Developers, ML team, Mechanical, Controls & QA) to prioritize the work, plan sprints and manage QA and releases.
- Tracked project progress using KPIs, (Burn down charts, Task boards / Dashboards, velocity, etc.) to monitor project success with the help of TFS. Maintain metrics that provide visibility to stakeholders on initiative level plans, progress and quality
- Assist project sponsors to identify and mitigate people/organizational risks associated with a project that represents cultural and operational changes. Work with project sponsors to anticipate barriers and to develop specific plans to mitigate risks.
- Monitors and pushes completion of key dependencies, including racking and stacking of provisioned servers, networking, firewalls, etc.
- Provides regular reporting on project metrics, status of deliverables and risks/issues with the associated management plan to client.
- Acted as single point of contact for multiple vendors, business units, and Information Technology partners during integration of Digital Transformation Program, administering schedules and communicating risks.
- Creating long - and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources.
- Build and Manage the relationship between client, internal and external partners.
- Review the project budgets and make sure complete the projects in given targets. Share the report to customer on weekly basis.
- Handle 3rd part vendors and make sure track their PO’s on weekly basis without any further delay/issues.
- Serving as a point of contact for teams when multiple units are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy.
- Seeking opportunities to leverage technology to achieve business unit objectives.
- Effectively deliver/manage Staff Management including recruitment, mentoring, training, target setting and performance assessment
- Ensure project plans/Budgets approved by customer.
Application Support Specialist/Production Support
- Steered end-to-end transitioning of Mainframe Production and Operation Support.
- Carried out extensive review of weekly track meeting minutes and action items for all tracks.
- Developed & implemented plans for Disaster Recovery for operations and ensured that DR Document is reviewed and updated on regular interval; planned and executed DR Drill.
- Played a pivotal role in maintaining Risk Register; ensured that all the technical, people, process risks are recorded and worked with customers on mitigating those risks.
- Undertook review of resolution for Severity 1 and Severity 2 incident tickets and conducted Root Cause Analysis also reviewed all changes in a dedicated CRB Meeting.
- Instrumental in ensuring that all appraisals, reviews, normalization and compensation revisions are happening within the defined timelines for all the team members.
- Opened PRF for resource requirements and worked closely with RMG and COE teams to ensure timely fulfillment.
- Attended Administration, EHS, Transport, IS Infra, Telco and Quality
- Supported Production environments/UAT across geographies by maintaining and scheduling batch jobs of Mainframe and distributed applications using CA7, Control-M, Autosys and Zeke tools.
- On -boarded many applications batch jobs to production with tight timelines.
- Test the batch in QA and move to various environments, Once QA signoff then move to the production environment.
- Supported Confidential business like Confidential Healthcare, Confidential Motors (18 Confidential business) by maintaining and Scheduling batch jobs of Mainframe and Distributed systems.
- Implement the jobs in a prod environment as per business requirements.
- Make sure to remove user job dependencies so jobs will run on time without any delay.
- Engage L3 support teams when there are issues with batch.
- Reduced batch job failures.
- Conduct Weekly service reviews and daily operational reviews with customer stakeholders.
- Capture which jobs are using more CPU and analyze the reason.
- Monitor the batch cycles and make sure complete the cycles ontime so that users can able to login online.
- Involve MI's if there is any impact in business.
- Modify the cycles based on user requirement.
- Attending daily customer calls and shift handover
- Handle the team metrics and publish to the team
- Monitor SLA and report daily.
- All requests closed in a given time.
- Share Abend report and support Batch Wellness.
- MOR/QBR meetings with customers and review the team performances.