- A business & customer - focused hands-on Technology Program, Portfolio, Project and Operation leader in Global Infrastructure & IT Operations.
- I excel at owning development, delivery, communication and directing people.
- In collaboration with the Technical Architects, I mitigate project risks and have proven track record of capability to create order out of chaos with, strong problem-solving skills that think out of the box, and generate creative solution.
- An effective people, process manager who drive change within the team to adopt lean principles & agile best practices.
- Data Centers Operations
- Infrastructure Technology Built & Expansion
- Systems Migration/Integration/Relocation
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Information Assurance
- Project + Program management
- Asset, Records & Inventory Management
- Android/iOS Mobil application Development
- ERP systems Implementation
- Change Management
- Cloud system + Amazon Web Services
- Information Security+ Security Policy
- Product Management
- Direct experience working on teams within a complex matrix environment
- Managed L2 & L3 support system
- Direct to consumer(DTC)
- Diligent and Detail Oriented
- Agile Methodologies
- Cross-Functional & Global Supervision
- Client Relations & Presentations
- Business Systems Strategy & Planning
- Contract Negotiation & Performance
- Vendor & SLA Management
- People management, Development +Coaching
Global Sr. Program Manager
- Managing major large & complex Initiatives with average of 10 to 40 team members, from Infrastructure, Information Assurance, and Platform Engineering to Service Delivery. Manages 4 Project Managers and coordinators.
- Managing my projects/program’s related logistics, Service-Level Agreement, contracts, L2 & L3 support, finance and purchasing.
- Managing about 10-12 projects at the same time from inception to delivery across multiple business centers; this includes resourcing, budgeting/scoping, scheduling, execution, internal and external testing and launch.
- Managing Roadmap, project charter, project plan, schedules, timeline, deliverables and identify risks to timeline.
- Conducting Daily Scrum, Project Planning, Review and Retrospective meetings.
- Collaborating with cross functional project team in identifying, analyzing and evaluating the risk and to create plan to treat and monitor the risk pre and post solution delivery.
- Developing requirements traceability metrics against user stories to ensure solutions align with needs, identify and escalate deviations and risks.
- Set goals for team and expectation and measure success against these goals and deliverables.
- Managing and onboarding consultant, vendors, agencies and contractors.
- Own communications to cross-functional stakeholder audience, Sr. Executives, team leadership, project team members and business unit of all related programs and project’s activity and health assessments.
- In collaboration with Sr. leadership within all business unit groups (Central Casting, Production Payroll, Enterprise Technology, Residual, Legal, Technical Teams, Marketing, Client Support, Product and Offshore team) translate business requirements and issues into actionable plans, and deliver against these plans. .
- Replacing all existing WAN/MPLS services to a new provider’s modern WAN solution.
- Replacing all VoIP service to a new service provider.
- Built New AWS Ireland environment in an older and unsupported version of Citrix.
- Migrated all client’s and business units’ data, documentations, forms and re-design of critical data processing solutions from existing on-prem ECM (Enterprise Content Management/ Fielbound) to cloud-based Enterprise Consumer Data Platform (VisualVault).
- Deployed Encryption (Vormetric solution) on all our production and UAT environment.
- Jira rolled- out to entire Enterprise Technology.
- Upgraded Production IDC Citrix environment for Global Vista and SmartAccounting.
Director of Operation and PMO
- Managed a team of 12 including Project managers, HR and developers.
- Managed multiple projects in Mobile, Content Marketing, Content Production, Digital Intelligence, Human Resources, and Influencer Marketing.
- Oversaw and ensured that in-house business and project requirements were met, design reviews were held, budgets/timelines/priorities were respected, resources were aligned, documentation was maintained, and final hand-offs with training were performed.