- IT Project Manager with 10+ years industry experience making strategic & tactical IT decisions with over 6 years’ experience in IT Project\Systems Management role within dynamic operational & manufacturing environment
- Successful developer & driver of IT project integration, enhancements, documentation and support strategies
- Experience managing cross functional teams to create incident resolution, project facilitation and develop resolutions to long term challenges
- Critical - thinking skills to create out of the box solutions to address technically complex projects and enabling process improvements
- Adept in articulating project scope, change process, and quantifying business benefit and value realization to key senior stakeholders
- Strategic Planning
- IT Infrastructure Development & Deployment
- Infrastructure Consolidations & Integrations
- Risk Management
- Resource Allocation Operational Planning
- Best Practices
- Contract Negotiations, Vendor Sourcing & Selection
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Reporting
- Infrastructure Roadmap
- Staff Training
- Business Continuity
- IT Security
- Disaster Recovery
- Data Backup & Recovery
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Change Management
- Incident Management
Special Projects Manager
- Elevated to provide leadership in the planning, design and enhancement of the IT infrastructure to support 400+ users across multiple divisions utilizing ITIL and Project Management methodologies.
- Spearheaded 3 company integrations, 2 state-of-the-art research lab buildouts, and 3 new construction business locations.
- Designed and guided 2 colocation moves increasing network uptime and implemented a disaster recovery protocol. Documented disaster recovery process and identified risks and improvements in recovery time objectives (RTOs) and recovery point objectives (RPOs)
- Implemented and Managed Cisco UCS Design (FlexPod with NetApp); Converted and upgraded to FlashStack with Pure Storage.
- Directed company-wide physical security initiative that upgraded to biometric entry, HID badge access, IP security cameras and drove cultural awareness. Security standards passed vendor site audits across multi-industry requirements.
- Managed and maintained continuous delivery systems, methodologies, and infrastructure on Amazon Web Services.
- Coordinated/Led RICEF strategy for ERP Upgrade; JDEdwards EnterpriseOne 9.1 to 9.2
- Administered VMWare/vSphere environment with over 100 servers; virtualized physical servers to increase management efficiency, minimize downtime and improved back-ups.
- Implemented global VOIP phone system; Unified 30+ sites, negotiated with voice vendors to reduce wasteful phone resources and costs.
- Executed Aerohive, a VMWare managed IT solution company-wide, enabling high-density wireless access. Increased efficiencies and significantly improved the user experience
- Launched Cisco Meraki, a cloud SD-WAN IT solution, which globally enabled redundancy, resiliency, QoS, increased security and network up time. Generated a $500+ thousand annual savings and reduced technical support calls by %15
- Principal designer of RFID barcode asset tagging solution that optimized productivity and efficiency across all operational facilities.
Senior Hardware Specialist
- Developed multi-tier support manuals and trained internal/field personnel for multiple hardware designs and upgrades.
- Implemented new training processes and protocols resulting in improved kiosk up time of 35%, increasing global store profits 10%.
- Interacted with software development for software QA and upgrade implementations.
- Supervised operational logistics for 50 DVD kiosks over six counties.
- Managed vendor accounts, promotions, and public relations that developed region into a top-five revenue producer.
- Utilized budget and forecast analysis reports for technical support/repair, promotions, upgrades, and inventory count.