- I bring over 16 Years of combined SAP ECC, S/4HANA, BW, BW/4HANA Technical/Functional, Projects, and Program management experience in managing complex projects, and teams with mostly pharmaceutical companies.
Sr. SAP Project Manager
- Responsible to manage and track several project deliverables for US manufacturing and R&D sites (Irvine, FL, Salt Lake City East, Salt Lake City West, FL R&D, and SLC R&D) migration of JDE, Oracle, to global SAP, MDG, and MES systems for manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality Management, Logistics, Finance, Controlling, and procurement.
- Manage data prep, planning, and tracking of over 12,000 materials and vendor master data load cycles (TL0, TL1, TL2) including production load with data conversion and migration to SAP from JDE and Oracle.
- Manage functional, technical, User testing including using validated UAT in HPQC system.
- Project status, planning, coordination with different sites, functional leads, and track leads.
- Worked with IT, global MDM owner, and MDM site leads during planning, execution, and tracking of material master, and vendors from legacy systems to SAP MDM/MDG systems.
- Manage go - live prep, go-lives, and Hypercare for over 200 team members in multiple geographical locations, and multiple concurrent meetings in the same time.
- Plan and managed project backlogs, issues, and status using Kanban, sprints, and confluence tools within Jira.
- Planned and Managed Cut-over, and Hyper care activities.
SAP S/4HANA Project Manager
- Initiated and implemented S/4HANA, had several sessions with business to review best business practices and drive the fit gap analysis in the explore phase for solution validation, backlog prioritization, and sprint planning.
- Help business to walk through many best practices, templates, explored sap roadmap viewer for deliverables.
- Manage the end-to-end implementation of S/4 HANA on the cloud using SAP ACTIVATE methodology.
- Conducted fit to standard workshop A, and B, worked with product owners to prepare backlogs as part of explore phase.
- Run the scrum deliverables such as daily scrum, scrum boards, demo retrospective etc in realize phase.
- Day to day project status with team, planning from engagements to go-lives, risk and defects managements, preparing test scripts to execution of UAT before go-lives are some of the key responsibilities
- Worked closely with key business users and business analysts to drive the business requirements to final stage.
- Advisor and knowledge of Cloud IAAS and PAAS offerings in the company.
- Planned and managed cut-over and hyper care activities during system go live.
- Prepare several project management policies, templates, and guidelines.
- Managed external funding management systems to Life sciences clinical trials, and studies with Universities.
- Strong technical background, manage custom software development projects in-house as well as vendor managements offshores.
- New software selections (non-sap), vendor and product evaluations based on their proposals and other factors.
- Work with C-level, and senior leadership for PMO reviews, cross-functional technical and business team during the product selections/evaluations, business requirements and UAT.
- Key role to work with business and IT to recommend a best solution for a defined business process, front face to businesses from ensuring business requirements are properly define and sell the technical solution ideas to business.
- Developed an IT strategy from ground up, evaluated many ERP systems and Implemented SAP ECC, and product serialization on the warehouse, reporting directly to the CEO of the company.
- Worked with manufacturing and R&D teams, deep knowledge in making, picking, packing, & shipping products.
- Key resource in managing the implementation of GTINs, NDC, UPC and GLNs serializations to all products from unit to packaging level working directly with business people to ensure we have the right infrastructure, networking designs.
- Manage networking, database of FDA regulated R&D systems, moving infrastructures to AWS cloud.
- Working with supply chain, sales, finance, and warehouse team to set up the production line, PLM, implementing CVC and Mettler Toledo equipment and software, which are to integrate with serialization
- Key person to manage and drive SAP implementation, and integration with serialization including but not limited to working with vendors, internal/external team, user requirements, architecture, cloud strategies, reporting with crystal reports and other tools.
- Implemented SAP ECC for FICO, SD and MM modules.
- Responsible to manage and coordinate all the vendors, identify dependencies, manage their PMs, and scope.
- Setting up strategies on overall system landscape, architecture, integrations, and network security, firewalls, antivirus, smart keys, new VPN implementation for remote connection, and other all IT operation related initiatives.
- Experts on vendor / client management, Request for Proposal (RFP) process and contract negotiations.
- In depth knowledge of all pharma drug manufacturing process from initial to R&D, how they being tested in the labs, submit to FDA, answer FDA questions and regulations, set up the PLM in the warehouse, validation, case to pallet, and distribution to wholesalers, retailors, and CMOs.
- Manage in-house servers, system architecture, infrastructure, and cloud hosting both SAP and serializations application into AWS cloud including office 365 cloud-based account.
Senior Manager, Enterprise Applications
- Managing SAP and NON-SAP complex ERP (FICO, SCM, PO, HR, PP, SD) projects, and overall teams of consultants (onsite and offsite), and full time for SAP BW, BPC, BO, BODS, Tableau, FIORI, HANA and ABAP.
- Managed and implemented several integrations projects during the M&A activities, including Par Pharmaceutical, Paladin Labs, and Qualitest to bring data from JDE, Model-N, SAP, and Legacy systems, especially large migrations and transformation projects with Supply Chain, Finance, Tax, and Sales area.
- Managed multiple global projects at once using agile, ASAP, OR waterfalls and ensure project deliverables are properly delegated among the team members, stay on schedule and meet the target goals for the end users.
- Responsible on managing risk, issues, and deliverables using Agile methods as well as traditional approach.
- Hands on BW and BOBJ development work including, cubes, DSOs, routines, modeling and reporting as needed.
- As a member of PMO, can smell the issues and work with the team to mitigate before they arise.
- Review all multiple projects and ensure they do not overlap critical milestones, and resources.
- Directly working with business team for SCMQ, P2P, RTR, and OTC areas globally to gather requirements, and then work with internal team members for designs, testing and deployments.
- Managed various sap integration projects and key enhancements in parallel in BW, HANA, BOBJ, Gateway, Fiori, and Crystal during Confidential ’s M&A activities.
- Managed FULL upgrades of BW 7.4 /w HANA 102.04, and EHP
Confidential, Radnor, PA
Manager, Business Applications
- Responsible to manage Key initiative global SAP BI projects, team members onsite and offshore, develop a business relationship with key business leadership, work with leadership on strategy and road maps.
- Managed SAP BI HANA side-car implementation projects at Confidential, including managing the overall technical scope as well as working with partnering vendors HP, SAP and consulting vendor.
- Diagnose core issues with Business Intelligent area and work with team members to come up with strategy on how to resolve, example one of the GL line item DSO was growing every day by million records, we diagnose the root cause and resolve the issue.
- Prepare BI road maps, team-training plan, review their quarterly and yearly goals aligning with company’s goals.
- Lead weekly and quarterly, and yearly business enhancement requests to ensure we prioritize them properly aligning with business benefits and goals.
- Manage day-to-day production supports, enhancement requests, and key initiative projects with BI team onshore and offshore.
Manager, Enterprise Analytics & Planning
- Leadership role to manage end to end complex BI, and BPC projects including but not limited to technical, functional, project, finance, overall strategies and capacity management within analytics domains.
- Proven problem solving, organizational, analytical and decision-making abilities based on sound business judgment and the application of impact analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to build quick and effective work relationship with others and strong teambuilding skills
- Prepare business case for system upgrades, present, and work with vendors on planning for executions.
- Key Lead role to upgrade project for BOBJ 4.0 to 4.1, BW 7.0 to 7.4 /on HANA, BPC 7.5 sp13 to sp16 to get all dependent systems compatible with new BW 7.4 version. Project Starts in April 2014, Completed POC on Sandbox with BW7.3 on HANA.
- Key person on any BW, BOBJ, and BPC related service escalations, delivery, business meetings, and planning.
- Managed five direct consultants and five full time resources to make sure the project stays on GREEN, review the technical designs, status and issues updates.