- 22 years of IT experience specialized in Project management and Agile methodology in delivering application development/Integration and Maintenance phase projects by leading cross functional teams. Served as a leader to provide recommendation and opportunities for improvements in Iterative/Incremental SDLC model. Strong leadership skills and ability to interface with senior and Executive level management both internally and externally. Consistent outstanding performance in managing technical resources, timelines and budgets
- 8+ years of hands - on experience in Agile Methodologies including Scrum, Kanban and Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe) in delivering agile projects and day-to-day coaching in transition from traditional waterfall development teams to Agile. As an agile coach on highly distributed team(s) partnered with Product and Technology leaders on the end to end scaled agile flow in software delivery methodologies
- Act as a Change agent in United Health Group to drive agile transformation and piloting new process procedures and tools for operational excellence
- Chief Scrum Master for 150+ team members Agile Release Train(ART) and facilitated Scrum of Scrum, Inspect and Adapt, Program Increment(PI) planning ceremonies
- 13 years of Technical Project/Program management experience in managing complex technical and application development projects using Agile and Waterfall methodologies. PMI, SAFe and Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certified Project Manager with expertise in comprehending Business and set up priorities in process improvements to the assigned projects and providing thought leadership to the project team
- 9 years of application development experience in Java/J2EE technologies/application framework
- Demonstrated motivation, initiative, judgement, critical thinking and analytic skills with ability to coach across multiple functions to lead different perspectives and deals effectively with ambiguity and adaption to change
Confidential, Horsham, PA
Chief Scrum Master/Agile Coach/Delivery Lead
- Claims system transformation program to enable Insurance Solutions for future state FOX Claims system being agile, responsive to market shifts and new regulations.
- Leading Agile/Scrum transformation and coach the team size of 100+ in adoption of agility culture and mindset for Onshore/Offshore team members - Development,QA Automation, DevOPS Engineers and Vendors.
- Managed Agile transformation team to follow agile engineering practices such as Continuous Integration, Iterative development, Deliver shippable code, Release planning, Automated Testing and Pair Programming.
- Perform resource allocations and workload assignments to meet delivery requirements and Business needs.
- Analyze and troubleshoot delivery issues in a timely fashion by having working session with team members.
- Drives team performance to deliver high-quality solutions by consistently evaluates processes and performance to find opportunities for improvement/efficiencies.
- Analyze Business needs to set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Managing Scrum of Scrums for multiple team’s collaboration and to identify each team dependencies/blockers within the ART and remove impediments that are preventing the team from accomplishing their goals.
- Coach and mentor other Scrum Masters in applying Agile and scrum master practices consistent with program
- Regularly assess the Agile and Scrum maturity of the teams through retrospectives, metrics and coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team.
- Coach team members in the adoption of Agile software development practices in writing user stories, release schedules and integration planning, scrum ceremonies, velocity vs capacity planning.
- Change Advocate member in UnitedHealth Medicare & Retirement to drive/support organizational changes to make an impact. Acts as an agent of change through piloting new process procedures and tools.
- Work with Product Owners and Solution Architect team to understand release expectation and identify other team dependencies to execute project implementations. Support and educate the product owners and business with respect to grooming and maintaining business priorities in the product backlog.
Confidential, Harleysville, PA
Scrum Master/Technical Manager
- Led scrum development upgrade of pricing currency in terms of loss costs/rates and coverage to get current with ISO loss cost/rating rules for all 32 states of lines (Auto, Property, General Liability and Umbrella).
- Worked closely with Product Owner and Application Owner for the Commercial line’s transformation program (multi-year project) involve transformation of product, process and technology to drive towards a common product platform and Claims Portal Rewrite project.
- Introduced feature toggling approach in CI/CD process which enables to switch ON/OFF for the functionality to have a goal of releasing features as per release scope/roadmap.
- Developed scope vs budget to meet the project delivery timeline and also to make critical business decisions to meet customer expectations and resource allocations.
- Reported delivery status to the stakeholders and served as primary contact for the business inquiries and concerns. Developed required delivery documentation for the multi- year release milestones based on state approvals and business priority.
- Managed team size of 25 members by facilitating Scrum of Scrums to encourage multiple team’s collaboration, task sequences, dependencies/ blockers within the program to meet the deliverables timeline.
- Assessed Scrum maturity of the team and guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Followed agile methodologies/techniques to manage risk/issues/changes to identify the team challenges/progress and take necessary action to meet the Sprint deliverables.