- Entrepreneurial Program/Project Manager, PMP, CSM with experience in business Intelligence, data warehousing, analytics and engineering at financial technology startups, fortune 500 and consulting companies. Have business and technical acumen, analytical skills, and leadership and team facilitation capabilities.
- Established and managed team of six for a lending startup. Delivered analytics, reports, dashboards and improved data architecture around the lending process. Generated insights and operational reports driving business decisions.
- Led an engineering change effort, streamlined agile processes, and project - managed team of 16 in onsite/offshore model for a franchise lending startup. Automated the franchise lending application process using agile and two-week sprints. Resulted in higher productivity, higher quality of deliverables and 40% cost savings
- At Intuit, developed architecture/current data flow by gathering information through interviews and documentation. Used as automation blueprint and as a key resource for metrics and data flows.
- Delivered enterprise reports, dashboards, self-service data foundations and improved data architecture and data quality at Confidential over eight years. Resulted in improved supply chain performance, operational efficiencies and cost savings.
- Skilled in understanding businesses and their processes/systems, identifying root causes for issues and building effective solutions for better customer experience.
- Completed a Data Science certificate, courses included Statistical Analysis, R, Machine Learning/Predictive Analytics and Tableau.
- Technical Skills / Awareness: SQL, Domo, Tableau, R, Advanced Excel, Oracle Database, JIRA, Agile Methodology, MS Project, Salesforce (SFDC), Ruby on Rails, Qlikview, PostGreSQL, Informatica, Slack
- Using fundamental and technical analysis along with momentum swings to capture returns.
- Using indicators such as MACD, RSI, moving averages, and volume to determine long term and short term trends.
- Currently have a return rate between 8 to 10 % per month.
- Managed project to release a transaction logging, monitoring and analytics application to production. Drove cross- functional team to plan the build out of network infrastructure, and plan the release of application to production.
- Supported ongoing releases and security enhancements for an in country deployment. Identified and implemented solutions for security compliance issues by facilitating cross functional groups of security, network, infrastructure and applications teams.
- Worked with product and technical leadership team to plan and execute migration and decommission of in country (local) country deployments. Drove key decisions around approvals and timing of execution across cross-functional leadership teams.
- Technologies: Erlang, Go, MongoDB, Kafka, Angular, Clarity
- Partnered with customer on objectives, roadmap, reporting and data requirements.
- Set up and managed Confidential reporting and analytics team. Identified team skill gaps and facilitated team training on Domo and data visualization.
- Built reporting and datasets individually and with team to report across risk, revenue, sales and operations functions. Technologies: SQL Server, Domo, Salesforce application
- Developed architecture and data set guidelines for building datasets in MySQL and Domo
- Developed and implemented transition plan. Grew the team from three to 16 members.
- Refined agile process and set up new development & release, QA and support processes.
- Worked with the Product Owner to develop, groom and prioritize the backlog.
- Facilitated ongoing projects for automation of Ruby on Rails platform used by borrowers and investors. Facilitated roadmap, features design, status, testing & communication between product managers and technical team. Technologies used: Ruby on Rails, PostGreSQL, Heroku, Agile Methodology, JIRA, Salesforce.
- Implemented controls and clean room to meet financial compliance regulations.
Business Intelligence and Data Analyst Consultant
- Reported on the performance of the asset management program. Generated weekly, quarterly & ad hoc reports for the asset management program on metrics - Revenue, Bookings, Utilization and Renewal Rate. Increased user adoption and data accuracy.
- Analyzed and determined that service program is supporting additional install base than paid for by customer, for unrealized revenue of 21% ($3.4M/Yr.). Recommended processes to be analyzed and improved. .
- Implemented an executive metrics dashboard with development team, consolidating key sales & finance metrics for financial planning and analysis group. Technology: Qlikview, Hyperion/Essbase
- Developed architecture/data flow for customer care and FP&A metrics by consolidating information from interviews and documentation. This drove process, architecture improvements and automation plans and was used by teams as a key resource for understanding metrics and data flows.
Program Manager / Business Architect
- Led three core team members and extended team members of data stewards, functional SME’s to identify and analyze 190+ BI applications/ data marts across Finance, Sales, Services and Supply Chain Functions. Created business case and plan to consolidate and streamline 10 BI applications/Data marts with projected savings of 3 million over 5 years.
- Led cross-functional team to fix data/process issues with integration of acquisition information into a Teradata data warehouse enabling accurate and timely financial reports.
- As team member - developed an architecture framework for Enterprise Reporting Hierarchies (Product, Customer) using Master Data Management strategies.
Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst
- Saved $1 million/annually in operational costs, improved operational efficiencies and user experience - by migrating 10 supply chain BI and transactional applications to Teradata warehouse enabling decommission of an Enterprise Oracle data warehouse. Led multiple teams of 3-10+ members to migrate the applications.
- Led team of 7+ members in onsite/offshore model to build Sales and Operations Planning data foundation, dashboard and reports, providing a single shared view of lead-time, backlog, demand and supply data.
- Reduced supply chain disruption risk and enabled goal of all products to have a time-to-recovery of 12 weeks or less by leading team of 10+ members to implement Supply Chain Risk Management reporting.
- Enabled end-to-end product traceability from manufacturing to returns by analyzing data sources and working with developers to bring individual shipped product details into a Quality data warehouse
- Technologies: Business Objects, OBIEE, Teradata, IBM Data Virtualization
Lead Business Analyst
- Led scoping for a supplier master data management solution, collaborated with executive management to translate strategic vision into a tactical project. Successfully obtained funding for the project.
- Elicited requirements from many business and technology groups and created features list, detailed requirements and release plan.
- Led the request for proposal (RFP) and selected implementation vendor. Signed off requirements were implemented by technical and vendor teams.