- Dynamic senior IT program manager with extensive experience in account leadership and engagement management for Confidential
- Global leadership partner with the ability to build and maintain key client relationships, delivery relationships, and stakeholder partnerships.
- Extensive knowledge of revenue creation and profitability generation base contracts through the cross selling of other service lines and business partners.
- Extensive leadership experience in building vendor partner solutions. Integration of ISV, cloud platform providers, and independent systems integrators.
- Extensive leadership knowledge of integrating cross functional infrastructure delivery teams, client teams, and application teams.
Confidential, Metro Atlanta, GA
Cloud Senior Program Manager
- Directed several global delivery teams between 20 - 70 resources supporting Confidential external clients (AT&T, Sally Beauty, MSC Industrial Supply Co.) across multiple cloud environments yielding over 20M revenue.
- Managed $13M operational budget across accounts and facilitated weekly operational reviews.
- Developed monthly operational success Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Constructed quarterly business review presentations.
- Drove compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Strategically focused on new business projects such as cloud migrations; contract renewals; application environment buildouts.
- Identified, analyzed, developed risk migration plans. Facilitated issues management
- Aligned production support resources, clients, sales teams.
- Utilized waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Assigned accounts achieved no SLA penalties major business.
- Integrated cross functional teams such as, cloud migration factory, platform support, infrastructure support, SAP basis support, Oracle database support, security resources, service delivery managers streamlining business processes gaining efficiencies.
- Negotiated reduction in overtime hours without impacting SLA metrics increasing gross profit by 5 percent.
- Managed new datacenter deployment project using PMBOK increasing base contract revenue $162k.
Request for Services (RFS) Engagement ManagerConfidential
- Led the RFS process from start to finish resulting over one hundred approved statements of work (SOW) additional revenue yielded $20M over 5 years supporting Confidential external client Ahold Delhaize focused on continual improvement
- Developed pricing strategies, staffing plans, budget development, monthly financials.
- Collaborated with key stakeholders to develop strategic account plan regarding RFS management.
- Developed a tracking process showing projects met financial targets.
- Managed project initiation activities such as procurement, vendor services, milestone planning, interlocking with delivery resources.
- Identified and analyzed, initial risks and issues.
- Aligned global delivery teams, solution teams, client, and account executives.
- Developed, articulated assumptions to key stakeholders regarding SOW.
- Created content Request for Proposal (RFP) utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies. competitive analysis.
- Facilitated SOWs directly contributing to Confidential divisional revenue goals using 75% of $1.8M project line item.
- Led over 50 SOWs through solutioning adding $14M additional revenue collaborating multiple global Confidential cross functional teams.
- Managed $12M solution mainframe cloud disaster recovery datacenter infrastructure buildout
- Led SOW renewals for multiple vendors saving 3M increasing gross profit 10 percent over 4 years.
Transition and Transformation Engagement Manager
- Formulated budget strategic outsourcing opportunities supporting various Confidential external clients yielding additional revenue $50M over four years Gathered customer requirements; presented solutions; reported status to executive management exhibiting overall knowledge regarding transition/transformation proposed solution using PMBOK.
- Identified, analyzed, and created initial risk migration plans producing solid transition/transformation proposals, utilizing the waterfall methodology.
- Led process optimization by improving transition management solutions through overhaul incomplete outdated costing process increasing client signatures.
- Achieved 6% cost target total contract value for 10/12 opportunities.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed several IT infrastructure projects regarding application migrations, datacenter infrastructure buildouts, and database migrations using PMBOK standards supporting Confidential internal organizations.
- Utilized waterfall and software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.
- Monitored project progress, reported status to stakeholders, risk mitigations, managed budgets $10K to 1M using project management tools.
- Led global divesture projects for remote access services.
Delivery Program Manager
- Managed several web hosting accounts delivering hardware, software, and services with $10M annual Confidential revenue supporting Confidential external clients Confidential and Confidential .
- Directed matrix teams between twenty to fifty resources which ranged from platform support, middleware, oracle database, storage, and customer support
- Facilitated day-to-day activities regarding problem and change management for web hosting tower under multi-vendor outsourcing environments.
- Managed $7M dollar Confidential SmartCash application datacenter infrastructure buildout project entailing Oracle, HP-UNIX platform, EMC storage, WebLogic, customer service, mainframe to distributed computing application migration using PMBOK standards and waterfall methodology.
- Managed $1M Confidential Dealer single sign-on application datacenter infrastructure buildout project concurrently with SmartCash project using PMBOK standards and waterfall methodology.
- Managed a team of ten to twenty technical resources performing people management responsibilities, such as annual salary plans, annual performance reviews, and annual career development.
- Provided technical direction and delegated project assignments.
- Communicated strategic business changes to direct reports.
- Developed cost models server services offerings.
- Led new business focal creating technical solutions.
- Represented organization Quality Assurance reviews approving server services out-sourcing solutions.