- Technical Project Manager with 10+ years of progressive experience in delivering end to end Software application development (Web, Mobile), Cybersecurity and IT Infrastructure.
- Start - up experience with excellent Communication, Collaboration, Design Thinking, Critical Thinking, Prioritization and Relationship-building skills.
- Experienced working on Systems implementation, Managed Information Systems, ROI and Cost Benefit analysis. Track KPI’s, prioritize deliverables and clearly communicate Project progress, risk, issues, change management and corrective actions.
- Experienced in Waterfall, Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and Hybrid Project delivery methodologies working with cross functional teams.
- Outstanding verbal and written skills, Lateral Leadership, Influence without Authority with geographically, culturally diverse teams (Onsite and Offshore).
- Experienced Project Management Professional working on Project Charter, Project Management Plan, Scope, Schedule and Cost Management, Stakeholder Management, Communication plan, Work Breakdown Structure, Milestones Identification, Project Integration, Project Implementation, Resource Management, Quality Management, Change Management, Risk Management, Risk Analysis and Problem Resolution.
- Highly motivated and result-driven with proven ability in Vendor Management, Contract Negotiation, Proposal Writing, RFIs, RFQ and RFPs.
- Successfully managed complex Projects in large environments with $3M+ budget.
Domains: Managed Information Systems, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, Risk Management, Software Development, System Implementation, Software Testing and Support, Cyber Security, ERP systems, Big Data, System and Process Integration, Cloud Security, DevOps, SecOps (SOC), Proposal Writing and Contract Negotiation, Salesforce.
Methodologies & Processes: Agile and Waterfall, ITIL, SDLC, DevOps
Project Management Tools: Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Microsoft Project, Microsoft SharePoint, Smartsheets, MS Office, Visio, Lucid charts, O365
Project Manager (PMO)
Confidential, Fountain Valley, CA
- Provide Leadership for Delivery of Large Infrastructure Cloud Project. Project involved consolidating Core Applications hosted in different location into a centralized Private Cloud Environment for North America.
- Collaborate with multiple cross-functional teams throughout the Product life cycle (Agile, Hybrid), accountable for meeting the agreed upon program / project scope, schedule, budget and quality.
- Co-ordinate activities for the Infrastructure, cloud services, networks, accounting and finance organizations. Effectively communicating Project deliverables, Change Management, Risk management and Issue management. Tracked KPIs and maintain RAID Logs.
- Hosted weekly Executive status meetings with senior level management to communicate project status, costs, project conflicts and other implementation constraints.
- Facilitated cross-team/vendor/department coordination of release management, Go-Live/Launch functions spread across multiple geographies.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; tracking project budget; tracking billing milestones, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective action.
- Maintain quality of service by upholding organizational standard practices for Project Governance and Delivery.
Technical Project Manager/Product Owner
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Manage the Software Product Development Life cycle by working with cross functional teams (Onsite/Offshore).
- Provide Leadership in facilitating requirements gathering, documenting requirements in the form of product backlog items, backlog grooming to maximize business value, Sprint planning, removing impediments for development team, project tracking and stake holder communications.
- Maintain release schedule and drive alignment on customer product features and implementation strategies.
- Track progress, resolve dependencies, evaluate risks, and communicate status to Executive leadership and stakeholders
- Successfully delivered Curated Travel Experience Mobile Application “Liv” on Android and IOS platform.
Technical Program Manager
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- Provided leadership of a combined on-shore and off-shore technical application development team of 25-30 team members responsible for Product development, maintenance and application support and Quality Assurance.
- Created product roadmaps, Vision and strategy by working with executive stakeholders, internal teams, partners and value-added resellers.
- Managed Product Backlogs, release scheduling, project duration estimation and forecasting. Tracking project progress of Sprint and Release by using Burn-down charts.
- Piloted organizational change from traditional development model to Agile Delivery model utilizing Scrum and Scaled Agile framework. Rendered hands-on supervision and mentorship to a team which was entirely new to Agile Scrum methodology.
- Collaborated with design, program and engineering to manage feasibility and execution of the deliverables. Manage Vendors, Implementation partners, Contract negotiation, client contracts, partnership agreements.
- Responsible for operational annual budget of $1 million-dollar.