- A Project Manager professional with a conscience of the customer and a deep understanding of the customers' objectives and key business metrics that they are trying to impact through the technology implementation. Strong professional building value - based relationships both internally and externally. Can align with both the IT and Business team internal organizations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management
- Customer Service
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Systems
- SOX Compliance
- System Implementation of Oracle Financials
- Revenue Recognition - ASC 606
- Project Management
- Customer Support
- Product Management
- Managing an offshore team of 3 developers
- Served as core member of Confidential business leadership team of 12 to create roadmap of product features based on customer insight.
- Collaborate with and educate sales team of 20, providing demonstrations for Confidential product.
- Managed customer engagements for 30 clients, overseeing renewals and total revenue of $5M.
- Provided subject matter expertise for customer success assignments, applying ASC 606 accounting language guidance when faced with customer product issues to provide adequate support.
- Co-founded start-up software organization, focusing on customer development and sales while managing global team of 5 and growing revenue to $1M.
- Developed partnerships with Big 4 and Technical Accounting firms, collaborating with accounting teams to translate ASC 605 and ASC 606 Revenue Recognition policies into product features.
- Led $300K system implementation for Silver Spring Networks, automating revenue processes and improving overall efficiency.
- Drove $40K system integration for Illumio Inc., integrating product with cloud ERP to ensure timely delivery of auditing reports.
- Oversaw implementation services and solutions for Leeyo’s varied customer base of 35+, supporting organizations using NetSuite, Oracle or SAP as ERP system during and post deployment.
- Designed cross-functional, 3-tier process to handle customer support, ensuring escalations were addressed immediately to eliminate impact on revenue close cycle for customers.
- Managed $800K implementation and support of product for Genband Inc., aiding client in meeting accounting guidelines by set deadline.
- Collaborated with Product Development team of 6 and cross-functional teams to translate new requirements into product features, improving both product quality and implementation processes.
FUNCTIONAL SYSTEMS ANALYST
- Partnered with Big 5 consulting companies to design and implement $2M EDI solutions for clients including Ingram, enabling transmission of invoices electronically and improving Accounts Receivable’s overall efficiency.
- Mentored offshore team of 5 to provide quality deliverables.