- Dedicated and innovative QA/Data Analyst offering a strong educational foundation in ETL, BI, Big Data and STLC (Software Test Life Cycle) equipped with Master’s degree and complimented by an easy adaptability for new projects and environments.
- Bring strong skills in communications and the ability to deliver high quality results, with unlimited curiosity and hunger for learning. Good organization skills and a team player.
- Good understanding of data privacy laws including PII, FCRA, and HIPAA along with I.T. Audits.
- Strong data entry and computer skills; comfort working in multiple programs/applications on the same project. Perform effective and efficient data analysis, interpret results, and communicate findings.
Testing: Waterfall, Agile/Scrum Methodologies, Manual/Automated testing
Databases: MS Access, MySql, Oracle, DB scripting, Big Data (HPCC)
Programming Languages: SQL, HTML
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix
Project Management Tools: MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, PPT and MS Project Plan, Visio, SharePoint, Bugzilla, Jira, Tableau
Testing Tools: HP Quality Center, SoapUI, Toad, Travelbase, SIM, SSIM
Browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome
Confidential, Tucker, GA
Environment: Windows 10, SharePoint, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), Alteryx, MySQL
- Involved in supporting BAC Global Banking & Markets (GBAM) Line of Business
- Performed research on traffic violations and vehicle registration as required by the Collateral team.
- Worked with State Motor Vehicle departments to collect title data and trouble tickets, violation types etc., and documenting information in MS Excel.
- The role involved reviewing traffic violation and red-light cameras/image captures to pay for toll and tickets
- Data Profiling and Verification for leasing vehicles like rail cars and other automobiles using Alteryx
- Performed SQL queries to analyses financial records using SQL scripts
Risk Assessment Analyst
Environment: Windows 7, SharePoint, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), Jira, ETL, MySQL
- Performed internal audit for UAR review (access, deactivate, dormant) as required by InfoSec team.
- Working with data templates, trouble tickets, reviewing modified user information/access types/etc., and documenting information.
- Performing data mining/ETL/QA in databases for analyzing/Surveillance of user data.
- Created Status, dashboards & performance Reports.
Environment: XML, Windows 7, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), MySQL, Jira, ALM, UFT, scripting, Travelbase, SIM, SSIM, FTP
- Aggregated data from over 900 suppliers around the world on a daily basis (the task of managing these datasets is the responsibility of the Data Acquisition team)
- Analyzed data through reports and queries identifying data patterns
- Worked in master data migration from legacy system to SAP
- Loaded / processed Schedule updates into Flight Global data management systems
- Performed basic data problem solving within specific functional area or data type.
- Performed UAT and Regression Testing.
- Followed established operational procedures for data entry and data processing
- Participated and identified operational process improvements (people, process, system)
- Maintained and nurtured regular communications/liaison with data suppliers.
Environment: XML, Windows 7, HP Quality Center, MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), MySQL
- Accurately fulfills, edits, and/or modifies results of searches and other database searches to ensure compliance with regulatory standards
- Created, Updated effective Test Cases and executed Test Cases.
- Perform Database testing using Toad to verify that both backend and frontend display same data.
- Involved in Usability and GUI Testing
- Performed in Re-Testing and Regression Testing
- Created Test Status Reports.