- A result oriented, innovative, highly motivated IT Services Leader
- 17+ years of experience, as a key contributor to broad range of mission critical, deadline driven projects
- Extensive experience in off - shoring, managing multi-year, multi-million dollar IT projects in SLA driven environment.
- Rich experience in Large Maintenance Program, development projects SDLC in Agile, Waterfall & iterative model.
- Familiarity with tools - JIRA, Rally, Clear Case, PPMC, Service Now
- Ability to support & sustain a high pressure positive work environment.
- Experience with various domains such as Media Entertainment, Parks, Manufacturing and Retail.
- A strong mentor to the team.
- Working as a Program Director (Associate Director - Projects)
- Manage large Media & Entertainment programs worth $20MM+ for one of the top 10 strategic accounts
- Responsible for managing the delivery of existing projects & revenue growth/new business
- Oversee a large multimillion dollar, multiyear maintenance program that supports 300+ applications, 120+ team members in a SLA driven onshore / offshore model
- Periodic review with senior executives. Focal point for Monthly & Quarterly Review presentations detailing current account status, identifying areas of improvement and future business growth.
- Overall ownership of the growth playbook for the account for next 3 years
- Responsible for client relationship / satisfaction.
- Responsible for people management, involved in hiring decisions, appraisals & development.
- Supporting Sales team for new business development initiatives.
- Worked as a Program Director “Associate Director - Projects” and part of IME (Information Media & Entertainment) vertical.
- Responsible for managing delivery of projects worth $4M + for one of the key strategic accounts for Entertainment division - Fox.
- Played a key role in streamlining the delivery processes & managing projects for Home Entertainment, Studio Applications and theatrical distribution domain.
- Key team member of a cross functional team to expand footprint in near-shore (Mexico, Argentina) & low cost locations within Confidential .
- Anchoring the large scale proposals for new business development opportunities within Entertainment division.
- Responsible for delivering multiple maintenance and software development projects for large M&E clients. Program generates $ 9 million annual revenue for the company.
- Identified multiple additional outsourcing opportunities with these clients resulting in significant Y-O-Y account growth for last 3 years Led Portfolio Rationalization and outsourcing study for key division of M&E Client and defined their outsourcing roadmap
- Instrumental in creating and implementing Knowledge Transfer Strategy.
- Rolled out a large maintenance program to handle 200+ applications, 100+ members, 24X7 Support, SLA based model and passed on 10% cost savings to client (in line with ITIL) - team members located in US, Mexico, India and UK
- Built the team from 20 members to 150+ in 3 years of time period.
- Increased offshore leverage from 50% to 80%.
- Aligned onsite team with business process & formed technology based COE at offshore to leverage synergy, improve productivity & reduce resource dependency.
- Delivered four multi-release, multi-year software development projects on-time and on budget
- Manage the program budgets and other financials including gross and net margin for the company.
- Tasked with rescuing client projects in crisis due to delay, over budget and quality Issues, turned around two business critical, multi-million dollar software projects in 2007 and 2008
- Support sales team with technical and domain expertise in various industry specific solutions e.g. Intellectual Property Rights Management, Music Management, Survey Management Library
- Motivated the team and institutionalized high performance work culture by showcasing a reward and penalty system
- Responsible for analysis, design and software development for various customers in Banking, Insurance and Manufacturing
- Developed high level design and detailed specifications for web based projects using UML and various Rational Suite tools
- Developed business use cases and flow diagrams, extensive use of Rational Requisite Pro and Visio.
- Hands on experience in software quality control, code reviews, testing and software certification.