- Project Management, Financial Management, Resource Management, Quality Management
- Proficient in various SDLC Methodologies like Agile (Scrum), Hybrid, Iterative Waterfall
- 6 - 12 months development effort, Fixed price and T&M delivery
- Matrix organization with offshore & global resources
- Management and execution of timely delivery of projects across cross-functional groups in collaborative manner
- Identify problem areas, streamline existing processes and introduce efficiencies
- Establish successful business relationships and act as a key liaison the company, its internal departments and external vendors
- Communicate effectively with internal customers, executive management, direct team, peers and technology vendors
- Conduct collaborative workshops and hold presentations and training sessions/ demos
Project Management: MS Project, JIRA, Workfront, Sharepoint, MS Visio, Confidential Analytics, Confidential internal platforms (Campaign management/Content management tools), CMT, CMS, Smartsheets, Rally
Quality Assurance: QTP 10/11/UFT, Clarity, Mercury Quality Center 9/10, HP ALM, Clarity PPM, Bugzilla, Selenium Eclipse IDE, Web-Driver, Litmus, BrowserStack, Emulator
Databases/ OS: MS SQL Server,, Oracle 10g/11, My SQL, MS Access/ Windows 2000/NT/XP/ME, UNIX, LINUX/Android/iOS
Other: Office 360, Confidential Docs, PhotoShop, Sketch, Confidential Internal CMS, Development and Deployment tools, Devices - Android, iOS, VMware, Confidential Optimize, Marketo
- Manage creation and delivery of digital marketing campaigns across several customer sets ( Confidential Home, Hardware- Pixel/Hub/Nest, Confidential Express/ Shopping, Confidential Assistant, Stadia, Project Fi, Confidential My Business, Confidential Ads, G Suite, Confidential Edu/ Workspace, Confidential Merchant Center etc.) in 60+ languages across global markets
- Manage cross-capability teams in creation and delivery of integrated campaigns featuring emails/ landing pages, websites involving features and capabilities such as calls-to-action, opt-in/opt-out, A/B testing, usability best practices, responsive web design and new template development. Deliver results under tight deadlines while ensuring adherence to brand guidelines and strict security and compliance requirements
- Manage development and deployment of multi-channel email campaigns with a high level of detail through Confidential ’s internal Campaign Management platform & Content Management system with focus on type of email, audience/ recipients, behavior, personalization by leveraging dynamic content or placeholders, tracking naming conventions, Push Notifications & mobile first designs, re-using existing templates and localization.
- Perform sprint planning, run daily scrum meetings, status update meetings, backlog grooming, training, KT sessions, and release planning
- Lead discussions with client senior management to understand project pipelines, budget and priorities; manage project scope and dependencies between projects, and resolve conflicts. Collaborate with multiple stakeholders at all levels: development teams, designers, business teams to achieve program objectives. Ability to work with ambiguity and complexity where things constantly change, and navigate successfully in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Mitigate risks by identifying, assigning and monitoring them on a regular basis. Reduce implementation roadblocks by engaging the various teams to address queries specific to their application; and manage team expectations to strive for minimal escalations to meet project milestones and deadlines.
- Work with resource managers to identify available resources, tracking project timelines, estimates and scheduling of deliverables and act as a primary contact for project related information
- Lead campaign kick-off meetings with all teams including internal and external stakeholders; the outcome of which is eliciting, analyzing and managing business requirements; and translate such requirements to a working template for DEV and QA team.
- Actively seek out ways to improve team and client communication and developing processes that lead to more effective collaboration to keep clients and internal teams moving in the same direction
- Manage test execution of multiple simultaneous campaigns while adhering to strict deadlines and also managing changing requirements and scope. Ensuring quality by final testing of campaigns before delivery.
- Identify gaps and implement process improvements by creating new processes, templates and reference documents in order to eliminate point of pain. Create standard templates for Work Orders (Project Plans, Status reports) and Checklists for several campaigns with customer set specific requirements
- Strong strategic thinker with experience defining, developing, assessing and refining programs and partnerships based on incoming data and feedback in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Guide project teams in reviews and retrospectives, and documenting lessons learned to share and use knowledge derived from experience
- Mentor and manage associates by 1:1 meetings, setting goals, performance evaluations. Facilitate onboarding of new hires within the team with training documentation and job shadowing.
- Scoping, organizing, and planning large, complex initiatives. Lead requirement gathering with analysts for multiple projects.
- Develop and monitor project plans against clear milestones and report statuses, escalations as needed by PMO, Sponsors or stakeholders. Monitor, analyze, and report on program/product KPIs to support strategic decision-making and ensure initiatives are driving program growth and impact
- Perform responsibilities in a manner which helps achieve quantifiable cost and benefit objectives. Manage daily PM related activities in terms of scope, budget, timeline.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, multi-task, and follow-through in service of internal and external cross-functional partners.
- Organize and lead project meetings; and serve as liaison with vendors to ensure business requirements are met and executed as contractually agreed upon. Experience building strong relationships and leading others to achieve individual and group goals
- Maintain project artifacts - project plans, status reports, kick-off decks, RACI etc.
- Oversee the testing activity and coordination of all phases of testing across multiple platforms and software versions, including mobile (Android and iOS platform on devices & emulators). Guide on and offshore team resources in the testing of complex applications.
Project/ QA Lead
- Efficiently coordinate project implementation across all project phases. Develop and assemble project plans as well as adherence to monitoring of milestones, tasks, and project schedule.
- Partner with business analysts and stakeholders to understand business requirements, and build out requirements in project management software based on estimates submitted by resource managers
- Control project budget and closely monitor work entries to ensure budgeted and burn hours match
- Gather timelines for all project phases while ensuring adherence to integrated release calendar milestones
- Manage demonstration of product features and implementation timelines with customers
- Highly efficient, meticulous and results oriented approach to ensure timely deliveries and high level of customer satisfaction
- Build consensus among varying teams, write and own documentation, bridge communication between technical and business teams
- Coordinate data cleansing and extraction services during conversion to correct medical record duplication and data entry errors and without hampering normal database operations
- Customize the solution based on the client requirement while working in sync with the vendors to ensure feasibility of conversion
- Lead testing efforts, perform quality review, ensure defects are identified, tracked and resolved within testing timelines. Identify, evaluate and document lessons learned during the project.
Project/ QA Lead
- Work with key stakeholders to understand business needs, prioritize feature requests, turn business requirements into functional requirements
- Create, review, execute, document and manage test strategies and test plans across both End to End and Integration Testing
- Manage and participate in execution of test cases, tracked and reported defects using Quality Center. Use HP Mercury Quality Center to Plan the Test, Manage the Testing Effort, Track Defects and Generate Test Metrics, and Forecast vs Actual hours
- Lead weekly review meetings to collate the documented test metrics and defects found in the system and provide status to project manager, attend the status calls and Weekly Management status meetings
- Assist the Overall Account Manager with reports generation, visualization dashboard creation, task prioritizations
- Ensure project objectives and requirements are clear and agreed to by all stakeholders and manage relationships across various technology and business communities
- Facilitate meetings to communicate expectations, track open issues, and work with all groups to resolve issues as well as conduct lesson learnt sessions in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements
- Participating in Scrums, Triage Meetings and Defect Review Meetings
- Consistently meeting schedule deadlines for delivering features and bug fixes. Using user stories to create new/update detailed test cases for positive and negative scenarios in order to effectively test the streaming app
- Lead the system, regression, retesting, and End-to-End testing, Functional Testing, Compatibility Testing etc.
- Lead test plan review meeting which includes business analysts, development team and project management. Analyze use cases, sequence diagrams for the system
- Update Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) and manage defects life cycle using HP Quality Center/ALM working with Test Requirements Coverage, Test Plan, Test Lab, and Defects. Use QC to store all testing results and for defect tracking and reporting
- Interact with team lead and other team members to discuss and resolve defects and their severity and priority
- Monitor contract compliance and negotiate amendments and/or change orders; establish pricing/negotiation strategies. Negotiate contract costs, terms, and conditions with clients and multiple 3rd party vendors
- Work with Legal, IT Management, project managers, and vendors on SLA, SOW, and other IT contracts. Monitor and guide contracts through their lifecycle (initiation, negotiation, completion, renewal, amendment, termination)
- Ability to build relationships, bridge communication gaps, negotiate scopes, handle changes well, resolve conflicts, and influence partners to reach agreements.
- Spearheaded the company’s expansion into LATAM & EMEA market and instrumental in setting up and running the overseas operations
- Handle employee relations, evaluations and exit interviewing. Conduct recruitment effort, participate in hiring and onboarding resources, conduct new-employee orientations, background and reference checks.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and vendors and maintain a master database.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Develop and maintain organizational process assets & knowledge repositories
- Assist in compliance audits, and act as liaison with state and federal departments, consulates and law firms
- Perform benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment.
- Maintain HRIS records and compile reports from the database. Perform performance evaluation, onboarding & offboarding programs.
- Monitor all active tasks, research and address/resolve complex assignment issues, including escalations; identify and communicate service resolution to all parties