- I have over 15 years of experience as a Project/Program Manager with over 25 years of experience in the IT industry with a deep understanding of the process of analysis, design and implementation phases, IT Infrastructure support (OSP/ISP), Product management and business development; skilled manager with current, up - to-date technical skills that provide credibility for decisions and recommendations.
- I have provided leadership and direction in the area of quality assurance and Independent Verification and Validation.
- Support the roll out of Clarity PPM to provide the portfolio and project management within Confidential . Used Jira to develop the user stories, to manage our sprints, develop and maintain the test cases and build the traceability matrix.
- Assist with the CPIC Control phase transition from the As Is to the To Be including the transitioning of CPIC Control phase tools (SharePoint and Clarity PPM Tool)
- Conduct architecture reviews in support of the software development lifecycle guidance (7120.4 SDLC)) IT processes, governance, and management initiatives, including reviews of investments, and programs for alignment of enterprise architecture targets.
- Work collaboratively in order to integrate the agency’s IT EA framework and roadmap with the IT portfolio management framework and roadmap.
- Provide recommendations to streamline IT investments prioritization process in order to eliminate duplication of effort and encourage adoption of technologies that are required to achieve the future state.
- Develop a comprehensive project management approach that may include Agile-based methodologies, which will include development and oversight of project schedules and key management plans for managing and integrating enterprise architecture initiatives.
- Develop a risk management approach to provide the Confidential leadership insight to risk impact across the agency. Rolled out the risk management process to the executive level within the first year.
- Organized site surveys to determine the level-of-effort and the required hardware
- Developed project plans that included the project management plan, risk management plan, work breakdown structure, project schedule…
- Provide overall program management and oversight necessary to ensure on-time, on-budget delivery of quality products and services.
- Primary point of contact for government customer to include I3MP Program Office, IPT Lead, CO, and NEC
- Develop and maintain an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) to include all tasks, deliverables, and milestones for the entire period of performance of the contract.
- Provide support functions and leverage existing corporate program management processes, in support of these efforts
- Monitor and manage Project Scope, Costs, Resources, Schedule and Risks.
- Produce program reports to chart program and milestone progress weekly, compare schedule performance data at the task level to the baseline schedule
- Flag deviations of both current and future milestones, ensure cross-task dependencies are identified, and analyze schedule changes to identify impact on other activities.
- Employ problem resolution analysis to include problem severity, schedule impact, recommended solutions, and risks associated with each alternative.
- Developed strategies and processes to provide IT management into the organization
- Developed the cost management spend plan templates used to categorize and analyze the agencies line items. This is used to approve budgetary line items and ensure each organization is aligned with the departmental goals.
- Developed strategies and white paper to provide advance enterprise architecture processes into the organization for portfolio management to provide guidance in business decisions
- Developed the repository using the TOGAF concepts to structure the data repository
- Automated the process to generate the OMB IT Asset Inventory Report on a quarterly basis
- Created an intuitive, user-friendly EA Repository that expedites the collection, analysis, and conveyance of USDA’s data and serves to benefit the Business / Architecture communities
- Led the effort to coordinate the tasks into the existing Lifecycle (SDLC) to ensure that the project met all quality gates and milestones.
- Increased the OMB score for each USDA Roadmap submission
- Provided process improvements in the effort of project estimates and was successful in implementing processes in support of management reports.
- Created LOM/BOM for infrastructure update and development
- Created a more accurate and timely mechanism for disseminating information to the DHS HQ Management Team and contracting personnel.
- Developed migration strategy to move the NPPD organization components to the CIO infrastructure.
Sr. Program Manager
- Manage core IT projects from design to implementation for new applications and enhancements of existing applications, following government standards for 508 and 2810 compliancy.
- Oversee Task Orders including schedule, funding and resources utilizing internal Financial Management systems and M.S Project.