- 16+ years of rich programming experience in ORACLE PLSQL as core developer and lead and had been part of development, maintenance and support of applications.
- Rich experience in Requirement gathering, Estimation, Development, Testing, Review, Quality Assurance, Maintenance, Production support (L2/L3) and batch support.
- Strong Domain expertise in Banking and Finance, which includes Anti money Laundering, Transfer agency operations, Supply chain management, Risk management and Manufacturing.
- Expert in creation and maintenance of SQL, PL/SQL packages, functions, stored procedures, triggers, views to implement business logic in oracle database.
- Possess deep knowledge in performance tuning via query optimization, partitioning, indexing, hints and other approaches.
- Expert in importing/importing external data into oracle from/to flat files/xmls etc
- Experience in creation, import/export of databases and creation of schema and other objects.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Unix shell scriptis and Unix commands.
- Work experience in informatica, OBIEE, oracle apps, forms and reports.
- Excellent analytical, solutioning and trouble shooting skills appreciated and awarded by client and management.
- Strong knowldege in extracting/creating reports needed for business.
- Experience in working with waterfall and agile models.
- Mentored the fresh talent.
Programming Languages: PL/SQL, UNIX shell Scripting
Tools / DB / Packages / Framework: Actimize, OBIEE, Informatica, Business Objects, Oracle Apps (OM), Forms 6i, Reports 6i, Axway integration broker, Amtrix, Toad, PLSQL developer, IBM RTC/RLM, SVN, iManage
Database: Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12g, SQL SERVER 2005/2008, MS Access
Operating Systems: WINDOWS, UNIX
Domain: Banking - Anti Money Laundry, Supply Chain Management, Risk management, Transfer agency operations and Manufacturing & logistics.
IT Delivery lead/ Technical lead
- Plan, develop and implement project efforts that utilize information technology solutions.
- Develop the project scope, defining project guidelines, obtaining business and information technology sponsor approvals and coordinating the resources necessary to successfully complete the project.
- Manage multiple medium to large-sized, moderate to highly complex enterprise-wide projects.
- Develop and continually update project plans and schedules.
- Work with the Business Analysts and the client to define/refine the project scope.
- Facilitate the gathering of information required to estimate project cost, resources, time and deliverables.
- Work with resource managers in order to effectively align resources across projects. Provide work direction and leadership to assigned projects, including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project efforts.
- Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to project sponsors.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Provide advice and counsel to the vendor relationship decision-making and contract development processes as needed.
- Analyze and prioritize project risks, create and maintain RAID log and track to closure.
- Develop a detailed cost baseline from cost estimations, refine and monitor the estimates to avoid discrepancies from forecast to actual effort.
- Develop and distribute the schedule for delivery of product/service.
Lead database Developer
- Technical Database lead for the team of 15, supporting 6 different streams.
- Developed the database design, objects, PL/SQL packages/procedures/functions for the application enhancement to create XMLs as per ESG standards.
- Created technical design document for the enhancements and additional functionalities for the ATAS.
- Subject matter expert in FundSERV, Electronic Standard Group (ESG).
- Performance tuning using SQL query optimization for application performance improvement.
- Project scope includes the batch processing (daily/monthly, Production support, Legacy defect fixing, quarterly and annual statement generation and Adhoc reports as requested by users and compliance related enhancements. Managed all of these streams.
- Created Adhoc reports as per client request. This includes creation of standalone queries to extract the client specified content in the requested format.
- Automated the creation of regular adhoc reports and improved productivity.
- Handled the daily/weekly/monthly/Yearend batches for the project. As batch support lead, will authorize the production fixes done on the fly, for the batch processing to continue.
- Lead and handle the SEV incidents on batch/ implementation.
- Technical/SME guidance to the team.
- Status reporting for sr. management and onsite on the schedule/effort/defect/MTTR/SLA related metrics.
- Status calls with Client and prioritization of work.
- Trained and mentored fresh talent.
- Prepared for CMMi certifications and audits on the project
Technology & Tools: Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, Power Builder, UNIX, Shell scripting, Ctrl M Scheduling.
ConfidentialLead database Developer
- Understanding the User stories and perform impact analysis,
- Key team member for design and design review walkthrough.
- Creating and modifying oracle packages/procedures/functions/views/triggers and other DB objects.
- Creation of wrapper scripts and UNIX shell scripts.
- SQL tuning for application performance improvement
- Build creation for release and implementation.
Technology & Tools: Actimize, Java/J2EE, Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, Project management tools
- Technical database lead of multi-vendor team at client location.
- Involved in the development, enhancement and maintenance of RISKMI version1 to version 5.
- Performed SQL tuning and partitioning for performance improvement.
- Involved in the data modelling and design for scenario analysis in RISK MI
- End - to- End handling of small and medium Enterprise solution delivery for RMI.
- Created and maintained oracle schemas, tables, packages, procedures, functions, views and triggers.
- Involved in Database creation, Import/export of databases and Data migration activities.
- Mentored fresh talent.
Technology & Tools: Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, OBIEE, UNIX, Shell scripting
- Developed the packages and triggers for UCA - for bank user admin part in a noticeably short duration, learning the logical flow of existing application.
- Contributed to the design part of UCA enhancements
- Did extensive testing for the UCA module and supported the testing for ST/UAT/DR environments
- Developed the most complex unit - the RFF eligibility engine, which is the base for the RFF module virtually without any defects
- Did extensive testing and supported the ST/UAT testing, which was noticeable particularly for TSU documents.
- Extended extensive support to other modules like paper drop and reconciliation
- Developed/ Enhanced almost all the packages/ triggers used in the Project
- Prepared the script consolidation for Confidential, and facilitated the project release.
- Supported all the modules of the project, in the database and functional perspective.
- Learnt the overall project flow, as well as the business flow and gained the domain knowledge in a short duration and imparted the techno-functional knowledge to the team members as well
- Supported System testing and system integration testing for all the modules and helped the team in issue fixation.
Technology & Tools: Oracle 10g, PL/SQL, PL/SQL developer, Toad
- Key team member of Integration support system.
- Maintenance of the inbound and outbound messages for both trading partner and customs.
- Regular monitoring of the system for successful message delivery and manual processing of issues.
- Root cause analysis and fixation of message issues.
- Automation of system monitoring using scheduled jobs.
- Quality Compliance for the system.
- Status reporting to onsite and clients
- Trained fresh talent and lead the Implementation of 24/7 support
Technology & Tools: Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Axway XIB, Amtrix, Toad