- Solid and extensive experience in management and consulting, primarily in the financial and supply chain sectors.
- With extensive knowledge in organizational and manpower development and has held key positions in finance, administration, logistics and operations. Included in the scope of responsibilities were Fiscal, Total Quality Management, and Operational areas.
- Have led and managed large - scale programs and projects including new ERP implementation and upgrades of financial and supply chain systems, specifically PeopleSoft, EBS and Cloud projects. Noteworthy were the creations of Program Management Offices and Shared Services Centers on some of the implementation projects.
- Prior to being transferred to Confidential from Drivestream to build the Cloud Consulting Practice, held the Sr. Director of the Center of Excellence. My group’s responsibilities included ERP Projects Delivery, Hypercare and Managed Service Programs, including BPO services.
- Peoplesoft ERP Suites
- Oracle EBS Suites
- Oracle Cloud Suites
- Scrum Master
Senior Project Manager
- Manages a portfolio of Oracle Cloud ERP, EPM & EBS Projects
- Previous Employer: Confidential
Senior Project Manager
- Managed a portfolio of Oracle Cloud ERP and EPM Projects
- Previous Employer: Confidential Inc
Project Team Lead
- PeopleSoft Project Lead for the rollout of the following modules:
- AR, AP, AM & GL
- Provided project leadership for the full implementation cycle:
- Design, Build, Testing and Production Cut-over phases.
- Ensured adherence to internal controls (SOX)
- Acted as liaison between process owners and technical groups.
- Acted as resource to US-based International Finance group for issues regarding:
- VAT processing
- Multi-currency environment
Environment: PeopleSoft 8.9 Modules: AR, AP, AM, PO, GL
- Functional Lead for Purchasing and Inventory Modules
- Led upgrade tasks including PS8.8 application configuration.
- Performed business process reengineering to align with PS delivered Functionality.
- Performed retention analysis for PS7.5 custom objects.
- Led Testing Phase for new PS8.8 model.
- Special focus on integration of SCM with CRM
- Ensured that PS solution was SOX compliant.
Environment: PeopleSoft 8.8 OM, PC, CM, AR, BI, IN, BI, AR, GL, AM & CRM
- Acted as Functional Lead for the Purchase to Pay stream during the whole upgrade cycle.
- Implementation scope covered the US, Canada and European units that included a multi-currency and VAT environments.
- Implemented specific business process re-engineering such as the Voucher Interfaces and Matching processes.
- Delivered a workflow solution primarily in the approval functions for Requisitions, PO’s and Vouchers.
- Special focus was on the development of a new Application Engine to replace numerous Voucher Upload SQRs interfacing with external Invoicing systems.
- Also, led and coordinated UAT phase for all the modules.
Environment: PeopleSoft 8.43, AR, PC, PO, AP, AM, GL