- Experienced project manager offering 16 years of success, leading all phases of diverse technology projects; PMP, graduate in computer engineering; and 8 years of programming and 8 years in project management experience.
- Business strategist; planned and managed multiple projects aligning business goals with technology solutions driving process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom - line gains.
- Excellent communicator; technical and business acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies. Managed large project teams and known for high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets. Accomplished servant-leader capable of delivering large-scale remote monitoring software and Web development projects on time and on budget by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading and coaching multiple Scrum teams. Expert at driving the adoption and enforcement of Scrum rules, removing impediments and fostering self-management. Capable of bringing overwhelming enthusiasm and awareness to projects, applying expert judgment to the removal of impediments, keeping teams focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- C, C++, C#, Java, ASP.NET, HTML5, MS SQL
- VSS, Subversion, Git, and Source tree
- Balsamic, Pivotal tracker, JIRA, Team city, cruise control.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
Program Manager and Scrum Master
- Provided project management consultation for a startup company.
- Co-ordinate the offshore activities in India.
- Scrum master for a diversified team which spread across the 6 countries.
- Worked with the product owner to groom the product backlog and product wish list.
- Updated and traced all stories using Pivotal tracker.
- Maintained transparency between the development team and all the stake holders.
- Improved team velocity by 30% in first three months.
Confidential, Greenville, SC
Program Manager/Scrum Master
- Experience managing projects worth 5 million dollars.
- Migrated 2 major products from traditional waterfall models to Agile APM and Scrum which helped to increase the product revenue by 15% and 5% respectively in the first year.
- Experience handling different teams of size that varied between 20 and 40 Engineers per team.
- Adhered to zero slippage schedules with the defect density on a lower band for a Japanese client.
- Ensured 41% cost benefit for the customer by proactively suggesting open source which in turn ensured a long term growing relationship with the customer.
- Successfully delivered a SCADA project (solar power plant) working with an external EPC team, which involved managing offshore software and embedded team and onsite contract Project teams.
- Designed a Remote Monitoring Solution for a water treatment plant.
- Collaborate, facilitate, lead and coach 5 Scrum teams responsible for developing different software products and automated tools. Met goals for quality, schedule and cost.
- Started the Software development wing of this Organization with a team size of 5 engineers and grew to 30 engineers in the first year.
- Took self initiatives to define business objective and drove the team toward the solutions.
- Developed the quality manual of the Organization.
- Recognized as the best team player.
- Coordinate and manage code releases.
- Communicate with other management, engineers, product managers and support specialists on product issues.
- Facilitate requirements elicitation sessions with business partners.
- Early risk analysis and take mitigation steps.
- Demonstrates sense of urgency and responsiveness to complete work and solve problems.